1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

[315] Naruto only 2x as much chakra as kakashi??

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by ansoncarter, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Savier Y'all don't stop

but what i dont get is why could naruto only summon tadpoles with his own chakra. doesnt really add up that he has at least twice as much chakra as kakashi

2. Hokage Mac Dre The Flyest Young man in here.

^I think it's just like a jutsu. If the you have too much of anything in the mix needed to perform a jutsu, then the jutsu will not happen correctly... hence the summoning of the tadpoles.

3. son_michael Embrace The Kai

I never thought of that...naruto who has 2x as much chakra as kakashi can only summon little tadpoles and the little frogs but kakashi can summon big dogs with relative ease...

so why does naruto need the kyuubi's chakra to summon gamabunta? hmmm sounds like plot hole no jutsu to me..

4. Hokage Mac Dre The Flyest Young man in here.

^WTF? he was only summoning tadpoles/little frogs because he had no chakra control. I'm sure by now, and how much his chakra control improved, he could summon gamabunta with his own chakra.

5. S.O.T.R.S Sasori Of The Red Sand

perhaps its juz as wat jiraiya said, naruto does not have talent in the summoning and he cant control his chakra well enough

6. son_michael Embrace The Kai

well we cant assume anything...he always summoned gamabunta with kyuubi chakra {with the possible exception of filler eps} but yet his NORMAL chakra is supposed to be twice as much as kakashi's and yet kakashi can do better summons than naruto unless naruto uses kyuubi chakra...

I hope Naruto can indeed summon Gamabunta without kyuubi after the time skip but...I dont think thats the case

7. Uzumaki~Kakashi Tomoyo's #1

Kakashi's statement is wrong if he's talking about Naruto with Kyuubi chakra is 100x > Kakashi. The only thing that was stopping Naruto from drawing out the endless chakra that is Kyuubi, was the side-effects of prolonged use. But if Yamato can negate that, Naruto should be able to summon as much chakra as he wants. Which is greater than 100x. Therefor Naruto/Kyuubi infinite > Naruto(base) without Kyuubi 100x > Naruto(base) 2x minimum > Kakashi.

8. kapsi Banned

Kishimoto should give us power levels at least.

9. MuNaZ <b>I TOOK IT LIKE A MAN</b>

in base Naruto the chakra is 2x or 10x bigger than kakashi
    With Kyuubi charkra it's 100x more, simple:amuse

10. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

Kakashi doesn't have low stamina. Is his worst stat, but that's cause his godly in all aspects. I think he has a more than decent 3 in stamina. If Naruto has the double of that he is already exceeding the 5 of the stats. And with controlled Kyuubi chakra it's 100x....

11. naruto27 These eyes hold secrets.

Kakashi said if the kyuubi is supressed than it could be 100 times as much meaning that naruto's own chakra is limited by his supressing kyuubi.

12. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

It doesn't matter either way because chakra has two components--spiritual and physical. You can increase it through physical training like lee or gai, or you can increase it through experience or you can increase it through both. If he makes 100 kagebushins and train for a week his experience will increase and his chakra will increase as well. He's destined to have a huge base chakra.

13. shibigoku Master of the fist

No you misread the trans, Kakashi said that Naruto could have 100 times his amount if chakra but that could trigger mini Kyuubi.

14. KakashiOverlord7cell New Member

If u read the whole thing.................................. u wouuld realize it said that naruto would have 100 times as much chakra than kakashi.

15. SGLP Karate Kick

Using Kyuubi. Or else Yamato wouldn't need to be there. What grade do they teach Reading Comprehension again?

16. Sawako

I think Kakashi was just talking about Naruto's actual chakra. If you include Kyuubi's chakra, he'd have a lot more, and that's where the 100x comes from.

17. dregoth Cooking Genius

Naruto has 100x Kakashi's chakra with 2+ tails.

Naruto can control 1 tail reasonably so if 1 tail were enough Yamato wouldn't be needed. That is the meaning of supressing Kyuubi.

18. Goodfellow .

Well, the "Kyuubi chakra is a curse thread" very well explains why he only seem to have 2x + more than Kakashi, although he actually haves 100 times or more.

But don't forgett, Kakashi is a bit above avarage in stamina, but the sharingan drains his max stamina.

19. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

no, its 100X more without using Kyuubi...

20. Weedy Weedhead

I may be wrong but i remember naruto summoning gamabunta to save sakura without kyuubi chakra, in fact didn't he go that entire fight minus the last headbutt without kyuubi chakra?

21. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

I thought stats in the databook weren't relative to other characters?

Kakashi may only have a three for stamina but that still the three of Konoha's best Jounin.

Also bare in mind Naruto regnerates his chakra really fast.

22. Karma Thief Newbie

I think the Gamabunta summoning and the headbutt were Kyuubi chakra. Everything else was pure Naruto chakra.

23. Rikudou God of Logic

When Yamato keeps kyuubi's chakra supressed, Naruto won't have to do that so the chakra he USUALLY used supressing Kyuubi, will be available to him again.

This is the whole friggin reason why Yamato made the speach about the Naruto's own power after the KN4 arc...

My translation says Yamato will be the only one supressing Kyuubi.

24. Codename: L Banned

Why is everyone making a fuss about this?

We all knew that Naruto's huge chakra/stamina comes from Kyuubi for all those years merging together.

25. Kagutsuchi In your milk, toxifying you.

I don't get it. Does suppressing Kyuubi's chakra give Naruto more chakra overall? :S

26. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Advisor

[highlight]Again:[/highlight]

A controlled amount of the Kyuubi's chakra, folks. Meaning, Naruto using the Kyuubi's chakra without losing himself, without the chakra shroud coming forth, can wield 100 times the amount of chakra Kakashi has.

Only a minority on the forum have come to realize this, Pink.

27. Segan 100th Dan Brawler

He says, "if Yamato keeps Kyuubi in checks, then your chakra is 100 times greater than mine", which could be interpreted either way. Yamato has to suppress it then Naruto has 100 times more chakra which sounds unlogical. Or if Yamato keeps Kyuubi in a way Naruto can use without going in tails, then his chakra would he 100 times greater....

I think the latter is probably the true meaning...

28. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Advisor

29. Segan 100th Dan Brawler

But your post wasn't there when I was writing mine, so it's coincidence :amuse

30. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Advisor

You will still eat those cookies. And you will enjoy them.

* Sai shakes his fist menacingly.