1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

3 Reasons why Naruto hasn't talked to Hinata yet.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by Skeith, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saunion Active Member

:rotfl

Excellent, and so true.

2. Inuhanyou Ever Cry, Never Life.

Oh...COME ON. This same thread has been posted every single chapter since 437..give it a rest you guys, your pairing is dead and buried, get over that and accept that Hinata is thankfully wallpaper instead of kitchen material! :notrust

:hurr

3. toriyama Member

This post is awesome and the truth:zaru
    No wonder the OP is ignoring it.

Oh and by the way OP, didn't you say you didn't want this thread to be pairing related? Yet why ask, and only to the NS fans to answer a question such as "Why does Naruto loves Sakura?" And when you get the answer, "Look at chap. 3", you use it as a proof that it will work on the favor of NH? Your words and your actions are contradicting sir:zaru

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  4. Smokahontas Harlequin Lover

This and probably Hinata is just a supporting character...:)

and
    :lmao

5. stab-o-tron5000 I wrote words here!

Ok, really.

Remember how Kishi handled the Kyuubi reveal.

Yeah, that guy you all dig and respect because of his hard work and determination, he's got a fucking demon living inside of him and he never told any of you.

So, of course, Kishi showed how that effected everyone view of Naruto. We got to see his friends reactions to this news. Understand how it affected them emotionally. We had all that wonderfully written dramatic tension that such a reveal would naturally lead too. After all, this was a fairly emotional moment. Being that Naruto was already afraid of rejection and worked so hard for his acceptance. It was just natural for all that to culminate into a climactic plot point.

...oh wait, that never fucking happened. Kishi just took what should have been one of the more climactic and emotional scenes in the entire book and handled it "off screen".

So really, if he didn't spend any time whatsoever on something that should have been akin to Lois Lane finding out that Clark Kent was Superman, do you really think he's going to waste a single word on the whole Hinata thing?

No, no he's not.

6. Saunion Active Member

:lmao

You know this is something I actually never understood: why is it that shippers somehow convinced themselves confessions in the Naruto manga were those super pivotal plot points and defining moments?

There's been three confessions in this manga, and none had any lasting effect on the plot. The first one happend three hundred freaking chapters ago. And what is the result? The guy who received it never thought about it again and just repeatedly tried to kill the girl who confessed to him.

That's the extent of how important confessions are in this manga. NarHin fans should be glad Naruto at least doesn't try to end Hinata's life and leave it at that.

7. Arya Stark .

First of all it's not the place for this thread.If you want to debate this,use the fucking "Pairing Debate Thread". The both sides have no canon material for reason 1 but I agree with the other reasons.Keep this talk in FC's please.

And :lmao @ Kishimoto doesn't care about her.
    So Kishimoto used to doesn't care about Tsunade too :zaru
    So now Kishimoto doesn't care about Suigetsu and Juugo :zaru

Hate it or not,she is a part of this story and a whole chapter was just for confession.Naruto never forgets it because if he would,it'd be OOC for him sorry.But yes,he can reject her.

At this point leave the pairings alone,because now it's over in canon storyline when something will happen discuss it the right time.It's not right to say now NH trolled sunk.NH trolled yes but the only fandom trolled not the storyline bulshitted on them.

End this please :D:

8. Kage

1. No. he was not speaking in general he was referring to sakura specifically.

2. lol no.

3. your best bet but i doubt kishi deems this necessary.

Hinata just doesn't rock his world and the manga isn't going to fall apart if we never see hinata take up the mantel of clan heir, talk about their history with kumo nin etc. let's move along now guys.

9. Aldric Active Member

He hasn't talked to Hinata yet because you haven't argued for NH on the internet nearly hard enough

Keep going strong

10. OMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ N E J I ' S W H O R E ♥

HInata should open a ramen Shop or work for Teuchi. She will get moar noticed. :zaru

11. Kuromaku Shiftless Loser

:lmao+rep10char

12. Tobi-kun01 Member

I'm not expecting anything romance-wise anymore. Kishi included 3 love confessions already and one of them is fake... I think we will see the canonized couples in the end of this manga and that will be it.

Oh and Naruto's "I can't confess to Sakura if I can't even keep a promise." line has no meaning anymore 'cause the promise between him and Sakura does not exist by now. Sakura destroyed it and insulted Naruto by not believing in his promise anymore. I wonder what this fact means to the NS pairing now. :hehee

13. Alice arsenic and molasses

One and only reason: Hinata is more fodder now than anyone else among rookies. Like completely off panel.

14. spectre991 Fan of Everything Awesome

Maybe she needs a panel in the manga wearing the bunny custom. Or maybe she can start making ramen, either would do IMO. :zaru

15. Smokahontas Harlequin Lover

I thought
    Sakura tried to lift that burden. but Naruto is going to save Sasuke, nevertheless about the promise.:oh but

Oh.. Yeah, and that one confession being ignored, is set to be determined.:hurr
    Hinata is likely get her development during the Pain's invasion but no, it has to be more and that for the sake of NH to be canon.
    I wonder if Naruto did noticed Hinata back in the village.:hehee

16. Will Of Fire Take it easy!lol

Hyuuga Hinata arc is coming! She will shine and get her Naruto-kun! You just wait and see. :C

*waits, waits, waits* The manga is over. Shit.

17. Skeith The First Phase.

Yes, he was talking about Sakura during that, but it was about Naruto not wanting to confess any feelings until he saves his friend.

Saying "It just referring to Sakura" is like saying "Every Rose have it thorns" is just referring to Roses specifically and not about anything else.

And I'm not ignoring KikyouBlossom post. KikyouBlossom post wasn't pointless bashing on a character or me.

18. Kage

dude..
    Spoiler:
    X

"you like sakura don't you?"

"did you tell her how you feel?"

yeah...and a Rose by any other name would smell as sweet. i am not seeing your point.

it's still about not wanting to confess his feeling to sakura until he saves his friend. this is the equivalent to chalking up hinata's confession to the whole villages love for naruto. so what if she expressed her love specifically? the whole village loves naruto and was willing to die protecting him all the same.

you can't just attach new meaning to it just because it was pre-confession(s) as if that makes a difference until otherwise noted.

19. Skeith The First Phase.

You know what, you guys are not getting this.

I'm requesting a lock now.

20. toriyama Member

So are you saying that you're only replying to posts that you see as pointless bashing? That action itself is the most pointless, and it will only look like as if you're hiding from posts that hit the nerves, when you're the one demanding answer in this thread.

And as far as I see, I don't see much pointless character bashing. All the people are saying is basically the same, "Hinata is not relevant to the plot." It's one of the important points considering this argument. If she is irrelevant the chances are high the author will do a one panel flashback later on or never address it at all. But, looking only at the manga proof, at this point kishi is ignoring it.

It's better to argue, if she is important to the plot or not. This may naturally lead you to the first step to the answer you want:zaru

And now you're demanding a lock!? When people like Kage and Kikyo are answering politely to the answers you demanded?? You really seem to be running away from people who give well explained answers disagreeing to your argument.

21. Anberlina Active Member

After Sakura's confession I pretty much gave up on romance in Naruto. Except NaruSasu.

But I think it could be possible that he already has talked to her or soon will it will just be shown in a flashback. So much is going on in the manga at the moment that I don't see the point of showing Naruto talk to Hinata. I think I could name 10 things that are happening right now more important than Hinata's confession.

22. Skeith The First Phase.

The argument is not about Hinata being a "minor" character.

The only other thing there saying is that reason #1 only applied to Sakura.

Yet as I said, it was not just about Sakura and you guys aren't giving any real reasons.

If what he said was just about Sakura, then that means it doesn't apply to Hinata, so Naruto will talk and love Hinata. Is that what your saying?

23. Forlong Rating: Awesome

Nice of you to clarify that you meant talking, not...something else. :jk

24. Smokahontas Harlequin Lover

...@Skeith
    Overall all the posts implied, HINATA IS NOT IMPORTANT DUE SHE IS NOT A MAIN CHARACTER.:zaru simple as that.
    That is why Naruto ignored her.

25. FitzChivalry Person of Internet Advisor

Closed, as per thread maker's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.