1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

218 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Rai, May 18, 2017.

1. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Assuming she is still alive lol and assuming Diane reach Dolor's level to compete with her and assuming she doesn't go into Indura mode since Current Elizabeth doesn't even compare to Goddess Elizabeth. ( Still but in the future, she will recover that power, I'm sure ).

2. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Diane is prob somewhere around the 20k to 30k level. Her being close to fraudrin in human form is still impressive though.

3. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

4. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Mod

I'm pretty sure I explained why this is wrong yesterday.

5. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Mod

http://[Blocked Domain]/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/218/4276/1
    It's out, for the record

6. Superman LvL 30

7. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that doesn't stop me from saying the same thing tho.

8. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

9. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

It was a pretty sweet chapter but there was virtually no buildup to solving both Gowther's dilemma nor how he got his power-up. I kind of expected that regaining his heart would power him up in a way but it turns out its more about his memories and the heart was always inside him, he was basically a perfect artificial human from the get-go. I gotta say I respect Gowther senior even more now. I never believed he would turn out to be such a thoroughly good and caring guy. It really feels a bit like Gepetto and Pinocchio, haha.

I hope Nakaba at least makes it so that Gowther will have the occasional trouble with his new-found feelings and memories and doesn't just treat this like a case of "Achievement unlocked" and that's all there is. Virtually, Gowther's character development begins now and I sure wanna see some of it.

Also, a day off for the heroes in the next chapter? And so many pages as well as lead color. I think it will be a transition chapter and I hope that at the end of it we see something about the Commandments. Or, I dunno, maybe some other characters. Arthur, anyone?

10. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Mod

11. Kellogem Well-Known Member

so Diane, King and Gowther all got boosted to or over commandment level thanks to memories..

what a farce.

only one still supposed to be shit is Ban, I guess he is going to bang some loli to recall some sweet memories with Elaine and have the power level of around 30,000

12. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Just to strengthen the point that you raised even further?

13. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Well, the next chapter will be a party with " maybe " a cool cliffhanger?

14. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Mod

But you're saying something that doesn't really align with what I said. I explained why the 30k figure isn't correct based on what we know.

I guess it doesn't really matter anymore, since Diane's max output while shrunk isn't her max at all, and she can just get higher by dancing more due to the fight.
    That's actually kind of a neat mechanic though. It's basically the opposite on Derriere. Derriere hits harder by landing hits without missing, while essentially, Diane will gain strength by dancing uninterrupted.

15. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

I don't recall that tbh but as you said, it doesn't matter now.

16. Jizznificent Your unborn bro

so king's power lvl rose to 41600 just from sprouting small wings, and it's safe to assume that it will only increase further as his wing mature. damn. :O

as for diane, i wonder how long her power up can last for? as i'm assuming that it's not a permanent increase every time she gives us a twirl. :doge

17. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

Diane's wording was interesting, she said if she actually kept dancing her powerlevel could raise even further. I wonder if it has an upper treshold and where that lies.

I wonder how Dolor would've performed if Meliodas had actually given him time to perform the sacred dance. He could've become even stronger than his already ridiculous power level. No wonder Zeldris took an interest in him.

18. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Mod

Now that I think about it, I guess that means Diane didn't actually get directly stronger at all like King did?
    She's still at 3000ish, it's just that she has the dance to boost her. She didn't even do it for that long here.
    So, is it multiplicative or additive? Either the Dance would've boosted Diane by ~13000, or multiplied it by 7,5 times.
    The latter, if it works as well for Dolor would be absolutely bonkers.

...which is why it's probably not the latter, and maybe it just isn't as clear cut at all.

19. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

I don't think it's a multiplier, just that it gradually rises by X amount of points/second for as long as she dances. The dance is something that can be learned even without receiving a boost from it, as seen by Matrona, so the amount of steps you have to go through with it is probably fixed. The question is, does the boost just stop once you a) reach an upper treshhold or b) end all the necessary steps or can you just start over from the beginning to keep the boost active? No idea.

20. Onyx Darkmatter The Villain from Two Worlds

Want to find Diane's Power Levels? Use the Integral formula! :cat

21. The Strawberry Carrot Top I Threw It On The Ground!

the power up chapter. interesting enough there was no number or multiplier for how strong gowther was. king and diane got one. diane got some kind of unlimited potential hype with her getting stronger every time she dances. king got the bigger his wings gets the stronger he gets hype. gowther just stronger but by how much? and since he's one of the 10 c shouldn't he have a demon mark too? which means he should be able to fly and regen etc. and he has the selflessness commandant.

22. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Gowther is a doll, he doesn't have the darkness power like other demons. You have to be a demon or having his blood within you to be able to use the darkness.
    Also, Doll Gowther doesn't have the selflessness commandment, it belongs to his creator. After his death, it comes back to the Demon King or it disappears until the Demon King gave it to another one once he is free from his cage.

23. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

It's also interesting to see that Gowther's father is only referred to as a very very powerful wizard. Not as a demon, per se. So we do not even know if the original Gowther ever was part of the demon clan or whether he was merely recruited and asigned the decree against his will.

24. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

There are 5 majors races in NNT: Demons, Goddess, Giants, Fairies and Humans.
    There are also Vampires, werewolves and trolls and so on.
    Now, we know that the real Gowther isn't a Human because he can live more than at least 500 years old, he obviously isn't a Goddess, Giant, Fairy and Vampire.
    The only logical option that remains is the Demon option, which is nice since he already has the mark with him unless he is from a new kind of race or species, but I highly doubt.
    When you don't have enough info, better to stick with the reasonable outcome, so for now, he is a Demon until proven otherwise.

25. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

Yes but he is also a very powerful sorcerer. Maybe he can prolong his life to a certain point? But it is also perfectly possible that he is not human at all and some sort of other magical creature. There are unique existences in this verse that don't match any of the major races or even minor clans, like the Lich that turned Griamore into a child.

26. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

Well no Gowther just retrieved his original strength. Diane and King got stronger while inside Dolor and Gloxinia's body. King's boost was larger though since he also grew his wings.
    Ban doesn't necessarily need a power up since fox hunt and hunter festival turns the tables on stronger enemies pretty quickly.

27. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

And what is a " Lich " by the way? Has that creature a " Human-like " appearance too?

28. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

Up to a certain treshhold only. He used Hunter Fest in the presence of all the Commandments and he couldn't even scratch Estarossa's skin while the latter wasn't even really trying. So much for the power intake.

Ban definitely needs a power-up. Even if its only via a catalyst that improves his other skills, like his Sacred Treasure.

29. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

I am not sure if there is only one specific definition. A Lich is usually a very powerful undead, often a wizard or a priest of some sort. They are usually human in race but not limited to it. The point is that they are powerful sorcerers who used their magic powers to come back from the dead. The thing that cursed Griamore was basically skeletal and looked very rotten. Impossible to say what he or she was before.

30. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

That was because of Esta's commandment that prevents hatred induced violence same with how he cancelled Mel's attack with his hand and how Ban injured himself trying to remove his heart