1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

207 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Rai, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Rai 노블레스

Some pics:

2. FKS Active Member

Spoiler:
    Pic 1:
    Indura, the embodiment of destruction!!!!
    It only lives in the demon world and is the legendary beast feared and abhorred even by the inhabitants themselves…

Exactly… Those figures come from the high-ranked demons releasing their true nature by offering six of their seven hearts as sacrifices and forming a contract with the darkness.
    However, if one individual does not possess the power level of over 50,000, they will not withstand the transformation and die!!

Pic 2:
    …but this is the end.

N…
    No way. Hmm.

Pic 3:
    Guh…
    Hah…

*Stare…*

Pic 5:
    Inconceivable…!

Taking on the Four Archangels…

Ehi…

Pic 6:
    Elizabeth… it's alright now.
    …Meliodas.

I'm sorry. …I… haven't realized anything,
    I couldn't stop anything… I couldn't do anything…

You didn't do anything wrong in the slightest…
    And I'll take care of it-

Pic 7:
    No… I can't let you get harmed all the time…

Elizabeth!!

You wish to fight till the bitter end? Interesting… then I too, in the name of the Four Archangels-
    Back off.

Q/A corner:
    Q198: Ramuda-san (Kumamoto Prefecture): Back when Meliodas got killed by Estarossa, why didn't the Pacifism decree activate?
    Nakaba: The Ten Commandments aren't affected to any decree other than their own.

Pic 8:
    I'm going to stop you.

Center text: She risks her life. If it means cutting off the suffering.
    Margin text: Elizabeth stands in front of a wild beast intent to kill! She will not give up on a bloodless peace!
    Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 208 / Elizabeth vs. Indura.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  3. alekos23 Well-Known Member

That's some cheeky butt saving there with Pacifism, Nakaba. :doge

Good job. :haha

4. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

It was like that before as Fraudrin went to kill Plaeides right in front of GR.

5. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

Now we finally have some confirmation. The Ten Commandments can only be affected by their own decree, not by each other's.

Which raises an interesting question - was Merlin perhaps once one of them? When she pronounced her true name, it was a character that didn't resemble anything like japanese, it was made-up glyph crap. Much like demon lingu incantations, or, as we see in this spoiler, whatever monster-Monspiet says to activate this mass explosion. Did Merlin speak in old demon lingu? Is/was she once an Indura beast as well?

Gee. But not to let this overshadow the chapter's events, looks like Elizabeth is, once again, tired of being useless on the sidelines. Great. I always loved when she wanted to get into the thick too, anyone saying she is just a damsel in distress is so utterly wrong. And that mass explosion must have contained an immense amount of power, considering two archangels were burned to a crisp and even Meliodas' arms as well. Those Indura beasts are ridiculous. At least Nakaba built in sufficient limiters so not the entirety of the 10C can do that.

6. FKS Active Member

Monspiet's line looks like a scribble or glyph as you say while Merlin's is a bunch of strokes drawn in different directions.
    Perhaps different languages? Or was it through different vocal chords?

7. Onyx Darkmatter The Villain from Two Worlds

>"Nakaba: The Ten Commandments aren't affected to any decree other than their own."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

Well, if you look at latin characters, or virtually any other characters, there are drastic differences between them. If there is a whole demon language with a letter system based around, it wouldn't be all that surprising. It could be different vocal chords, I doubt it is a different language unless the goddesses also have their own language but so far nothing hinted at it. If anything, what the druids speak likely came from the goddess clan but we have never seen different characters for them even though their language sounds nothing like the "common speech" of the characters in this series.

I think it is the same lanague Monspiet and Merlin use.

9. Handsome Yak The gentle breeze of Fuck You

How is that shit, it was among the fan theories for the longest time now.

10. Marcusx8 Member

How is that shit think about it all the Demons/except Estarossa have hate in their heart because of what happen 3000 year ago but they are not affected by Estarossa Commandment. What about Fraudrin trying 2 kill Denzel & them right in front of Graylord, or Estarossa killing Meliodas right in front of Graylord and don't give me that it because Meliodas & them didn't die because if that was the case Monspeet, Fraudrin & Derrière wouldn't be surprise Meliodas is still alive. Not 2 mention Derrière killed humans right by Graylord when she ate their souls.

11. Palm Siberia Well-Known Member

Did two of the Archangels just get one one-shotted? :skully :bookerskully :gokuskully

12. Thdyingbreed Rampaging Beast

Well this does explain why Estarossa wasn't effected by Gray Road's commandment when he killed Meliodas.

13. The Saiyan Prince Vegeta Well-Known Member

Nakaba's taking a page out of Mashima's book on how to hype up your characters just to completely shit on them one chapter later. Really hoping the two other Archangels aren't done.

At least we have confirmation that Estarossa can undergo the indura transformation. That most certainly warrants another fight with Escanor.

14. alekos23 Well-Known Member

Dunno, I feel like Indura might actually inflict his Commandment onto himself. :catthinks

Would be funny if it rendered him less OP but sane.Mel resisted the effects. :distracted

15. King Khaos ‎ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

So Sariel and Tarmiel got oneshotted:catcry

16. Marcusx8 Member

Mel resisted the effects what do you mean by that

17. alekos23 Well-Known Member

When he met with daddy, he mentioned that Mel was under both Zeldris's and Estarossa's commandments, didn't he?

18. Marcusx8 Member

Oh I thought you was talking about something else.

19. Cisz Active Member

Indura broke af but at least it has limitations.

20. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Meliodas didn't resist the effect of any commandment, when he get affected by charity, he lost his strength and can't hold his sword anymore, same with piety, it was already too late for him. That is why he had to die to be free.
    Glad Nakaba confirmed why Estarossa wasn't affected by pacifism, same with Fraudin cool.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  21. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Indura is broken indeed but as I suspected last week, only the top 5 Demons including the Demon King can do it since their PLs are above 50000 and they have 7 hearts ( need 6 hearts as sacrifice to perform the ritual to the Darkness ).
    Well, Goddess Elizabeth will die here or Meliodas will protect here at the last minute after a decent fight since the title next week imply that.

22. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-207-spoiler

23. NoticemeEscanorsenpai برقوق العراسات

Bwhahaha Elizabeth vs Indura.

Is Nakaba planning to fodderize Indura so soon? :maybe
    Or maybe Elizabeth will get killed? :hm

Also that TC plot armor.:skully

24. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Meliodas's regeneration rate is ridiculous, he already regenerated in the next page prior to his injury.

25. alekos23 Well-Known Member

Eli will probably try to heal their hearts or something.Figuratively and literally. :doge

26. RavenSupreme Well-Known Member

People thinking the archangels are down for good :skully

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  27. Akira1993 Well-Known Member

Yeah likely which will lead to this : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-175-page-11.html

28. LordPerucho Well-Known Member

That puts Escanor around Archangel level at least :laugh.

29. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Looks more like a two shot. Guessing Derriere got them to the floor and then Monspiet held them down as there is a page missing in the spoilers. They did pretty well vs Multiple commandments though.

30. Onyx Darkmatter The Villain from Two Worlds

It just doesn't seem logical to my perspective, ability-wise. Immune to other Commandments, but not immune to your own Commandment? I don't know, just doesn't add up.
    I get where your going; at least it does explain why he other Commandments aren't affected by their comrades' curses.