• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanart

Old 05-08-2006, 10:57 AM   #1
Mr_Vendetta
Mitarashi Anko Lover !!!!
Academy Student

Mr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via AIM to Mr_Vendetta
Default Hinata Big Booty FanArt !!!!"WARNING" Nude Butt

Note: Please excuse me if I offend anyone but as far as the rules are concerned it said nothing about excluding back side nudity. So I hope I'm not in troble.

This drawing was inspired by a fan club I joined on a Naruto forum called "Hinata's Fine Ass/Ghetto Booty/Junk in da Trunk FC". I just had to do this fanart for them since I’m obsessed with phat butts. So here is Hinata showing off what her momma gave her. I guess the dango she’s eating helps keep it nice and healthy. Anyhow it was finished in colored pencil. It took me a while to do. I hope you enjoy it ^_^

Nude Bum:
Click on pic for larger version.

Last edited by Mr_Vendetta; 05-10-2006 at 11:28 PM.
Mr_Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-08-2006, 11:00 AM   #2
Tapp Zaddaz
Avy by Anarch
Jounin

Tapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is CelestialTapp Zaddaz is Celestial

I... That's... It's... Wow!

Tapp Zaddaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
Blue
of the Rebellion
Retired Admin

Blue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein Übermensch
Send a message via MSN to Blue

Too big!

Spoilertagged it, but anyway - your coloring is godly, and the lineart is wonderful too, exculding differences in taste- is that colored pencil?

EDIT: It is colored pencil.
Do more! Please!

Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:03 AM   #4
furious styles
☆☆☆☆☆

furious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareil

HAha! Excellente!

furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:08 AM   #5
gnutte
~Bored~
Elite Teacher

gnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminarygnutte is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to gnutte Send a message via Skype™ to gnutte

Whoa, that's amazing!

gnutte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:08 AM   #6
Mukuro
Death B4 A Million †
Jinchuuriki

Mukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is Elysian

Fantasstic!

Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:10 AM   #7
Danse
Smexing the
Missing-nin

Danse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is TranscendentDanse is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Danse Send a message via Yahoo to Danse

whooooaaaaa thats big
nice pic though

Danse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:10 AM   #8
Mr_Vendetta
Mitarashi Anko Lover !!!!
Academy Student

Mr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truthMr_Vendetta is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via AIM to Mr_Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue
Too big!

Spoilertagged it, but anyway - your coloring is godly, and the lineart is wonderful too, exculding differences in taste- is that colored pencil?

EDIT: It is colored pencil.
Do more! Please!
Yes it is colored pencil, it took so long "arrgghh", but as long as you guys are pleased with it I am very happy

Mr_Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:28 PM   #9
zizou
Invencible Iron Man
Elite Jounin

zizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendentzizou is Transcendent
Send a message via ICQ to zizou Send a message via AIM to zizou Send a message via MSN to zizou Send a message via Yahoo to zizou Send a message via Skype™ to zizou

stop eating hinata chan :Wtf

zizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:00 PM   #10
Mineko-Iwasa
Authentic Celestial Lover
Special Jounin

Mineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is AscendantMineko-Iwasa is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Mineko-Iwasa Send a message via MSN to Mineko-Iwasa

the line are is really great and the coloring too. :D the butt is a bit to big but @_@

Mineko-Iwasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:08 PM   #11
Sunuvmann
of the Rebellion
Final Villain

Sunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into Mordor
Send a message via MSN to Sunuvmann

Holy crap her ass is huge!

No more doughnuts for her!

Sunuvmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:13 PM   #12
Xgamer245
Never break promises...
Genin

Xgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant futureXgamer245 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Xgamer245

O.O
>.>
<.<
*PRINT*
Runs to B-Room
just kidding
Nice picture ^-^
Im sure it took long but in the end its worth it ^-^

Xgamer245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:32 PM   #13
Rob Van Dam
Academy Student

Rob Van Dam should be left alone; it bites

That's awesome. Now I bet Naruto will never want to go after Sakura after seeing that. Naruto would get everything if he paired up with Hinata, and I mean EVERYTHING.

Rob Van Dam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #14
Kurorin
うにゃ~!
Academy Student

Kurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of lightKurorin is a glorious beacon of light

her ass is way out of proportion... XD

still, good pic...

ニャ! =^.^=

Kurorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:58 PM   #15
Gambitz
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Gambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is CelestialGambitz is Celestial

thats amazing i didint know hinata has a nice ass good job man

Gambitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:46 PM   #16
RockLee
is no brethren unto Kaminae
Legendary Ninja

RockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is TranscendentRockLee is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to RockLee Send a message via MSN to RockLee

Oh man.

Oh man.

RockLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #17
sonnie_skies
Braving the Rain
Elite Teacher

sonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminarysonnie_skies is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokou
Fantasstic!
Smartass.

sonnie_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:58 PM   #18
Heroin
2 Pussies ..
Special Jounin

Heroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is CelestialHeroin is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Heroin

big big ass!

Heroin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:02 PM   #19
Jackal Iscariot
Strangers
Pretentious Plebeian

Jackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is ElysianJackal Iscariot is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to Jackal Iscariot

a bit too big... but wth, its all goood XD

Jackal Iscariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:14 PM   #20
Kumagawa Misogi
『 Out of my reach 』

Kumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to Kumagawa Misogi

...I was following El jackal here... to keep track of his actions... and... you have awesome skils... please keep doing this work... ... (I also think it's a bit too big... the natural one is the one that has a "idontknowwhat" that catches the eye...)

Kumagawa Misogi is offline   Reply With Quote