Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 03-05-2014, 01:38 AM   #1
adeshina365
Destruction Incarnate
Special Jounin

adeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminaryadeshina365 is Luminary
Default Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan

Spoiler:

He's getting Hashirama cells pumped into him.

adeshina365 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-05-2014, 01:39 AM   #2
Sword Sage
Swordsman in Training
Jinchuuriki

Sword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is Celestial

He is not getting Rinnegan please no more Rinnegan. He said he only studied Hashiram cells so far does not means he is giving him Hashirama cells.

Sword Sage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:41 AM   #3
ThomasMRiddle
Academy Student

ThomasMRiddle is a splendid one to beholdThomasMRiddle is a splendid one to beholdThomasMRiddle is a splendid one to beholdThomasMRiddle is a splendid one to beholdThomasMRiddle is a splendid one to beholdThomasMRiddle is a splendid one to beholdThomasMRiddle is a splendid one to behold

Its actually becoming pretty difficult to dispute now.
Kishi definitely brought up the Hashirama cells for a reason.

Rinnegan it is!

ThomasMRiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:42 AM   #4
BlinkST
1 of 2
Jinchuuriki

BlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is Divine

I'm thinking more along the lines of Sage mode. Giving him the Rinnegan solves nothing, unless he wants to revive someone.

BlinkST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:43 AM   #5
Csdabest
O.Y.D. Chris Styles
God of Shinobi

Csdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Csdabest Send a message via MSN to Csdabest Send a message via Yahoo to Csdabest

It still takes time to awaken the Rinnegan. I think he might also get a piece of Gedo Mezo and sync with it much like naruto now has a peice of all bijuu chakras.

Csdabest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:44 AM   #6
Weapon
千変万化

Weapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is TranscendentWeapon is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csdabest View Post
It still takes time to awaken the Rinnegan.
Yeah, I don't think we're going to see him wake up and get some double spread of his Rinnegan eyes. I think he might get something else, Rinnegan is looking unlikely.

Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:45 AM   #7
Thunder
Disciple of Atlantic Storm

Thunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is RapturousThunder is Rapturous

I wouldn't be surprised if he does. Madara was close to death when he awakened it.

Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:45 AM   #8
Adagio
Be at ease
Elite Jounin

Adagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is Ascendant

Maybe Elder Son swirly eyes + SM?

Adagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #9
Ninja Shadow Warrior
URA Donkey Punch
S-Class Missing-nin

Ninja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is Rapturous

Hey guys, want some Hashirama cells? Here Madara. Obito you down for some Hashirama cells? Hey Danzou, you want in on this? Ah Yamato, you've got plenty of Hashirama cells. Me? No, no Kabuto has plenty of Hashirama cells. Hey Sasuske, you look bored, want some Hashirama cells?

Ninja Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #10
BlinkST
1 of 2
Jinchuuriki

BlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is DivineBlinkST is Divine

He also said Hashirama's cells is a medical ninjutsu..? So he got the jutsu from studying how the cells operated, or he's literally using the cells themselves?

BlinkST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:47 AM   #11
Lord Aizen
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Lord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faithLord Aizen is a guardian of the faith

Hashirama cell + EMS and near death = rinnegan. It's time

Lord Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:48 AM   #12
Sword Sage
Swordsman in Training
Jinchuuriki

Sword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
Yeah, I don't think we're going to see him wake up and get some double spread of his Rinnegan eyes. I think he might get something else, Rinnegan is looking unlikely.
I think giving him sage mode would be better than Rinnegan. That's like cheating of making Sasuke special when Naruto is the destined one to be the six path sage,

Sword Sage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:48 AM   #13
Mako
Mankanshoku

Mako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is Elysian

I doubt it.
Probably some senjutsu and Hashirama chakra being pumped into him that's all. He might acquire some sage skills.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sakura receives the same treatment in the future. (Referring to attaining some senjutsu techs)

Mako is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:50 AM   #14
shyakugaun
Jinchuuriki

shyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendentshyakugaun is Transcendent

Lmao at the Denial, Rinnegan is as clear as day for Sasuke now

shyakugaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:50 AM   #15
SageEnergyMode
Legendary Ninja

SageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is TranscendentSageEnergyMode is Transcendent

I suspect he may receive the Rinnegan, because how in god's name does he just get Sage Mode? Just because you acquire some cells shouldn't mean you now possess Sage Mode, although strangers things have certainly happened. The Rinnegan seems far more likely to me. We should really start to see Sasuke's full potential, or something eerily close to it once he has the Rinnegan, and that's something that I'm personally very excited to witness. It's always been suggested that Sasuke's full potential was greater than Itachi's, and the same was suggested more recently regarding Uchiha Madara himself, so Kishi is almost certainly going to allow that to come to fruition to some degree.

Maybe it's once Sasuke's eyes have finally advanced to the level of the Rinnegan that we'll finally get to see just what it is about him that makes him possess even more potential than someone such as Madara.

Last edited by SageEnergyMode; 03-05-2014 at 02:03 AM.
SageEnergyMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:53 AM   #16
celebrei
Banned
Academy Teacher

celebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminarycelebrei is Luminary

Prepare your anus Madara , Rinnegan Sasuke is coming

celebrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:54 AM   #17
Krippy

Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!

No, he said he's studied hashirama's cells, not that he's pumping them into him.

Giving him Rinnegan will make him another madara. Kishi wouldn't take that route.

He's not getting it.

Krippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:54 AM   #18
Ninja Shadow Warrior
URA Donkey Punch
S-Class Missing-nin

Ninja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyakugaun View Post
Lmao at the Denial, Rinnegan is as clear as day for Sasuke now
Yeah. Definitely no question that Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan.

Ninja Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:56 AM   #19
Usoland
lululalalu.......
Academy Teacher

Usoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faithUsoland is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageEnergyMode View Post
I suspect he may receive the Rinnegan, because how in god's name does he just get Sage Mode? Just because you acquire some cells shouldn't mean you now possess Sage Mode, although strangers things have certainly happened. The Rinnegan seems far more likely to me.
Well Orochimaru's cursed seal does the work for it. And as the story goes it's not hard to imagine that naruto and sasuke are destined to beat madara together. Both need powerups.That's how Kishi works.

Usoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:57 AM   #20
Linkdarkside
Ninja of the West
Hokage

Location: Morovis,Puerto Rico, USA,North America,Earth,Milky Way Galaxy.
Linkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareil
Send a message via Yahoo to Linkdarkside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix XZ View Post
I think giving him sage mode would be better than Rinnegan. That's like cheating of making Sasuke special when Naruto is the destined one to be the six path sage,
not really, Sasuke always been the one whit eye powers not Naruto.

Linkdarkside is offline   Reply With Quote