• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Battledome

Old 03-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #1
Pitbull00000
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Pitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hope
Default Tobirama vs Ginkaku and Kinkaku (REMATCH)

Well i was suprised that they left him on the verge of death, Tobirama is really strong and we've seen nothing special of Ginkaku and Kinkaku only kyuubi chakra and Sage tools.

C'mon even Darui with the help of some fodder ninja sealed them:s!
What i have seen in the manga is that they could not win vs Tobirama, but tsunade said that they left him on the verge of death, now thats is really stupid and disappointing!!!

So what if they meet him again in battle but now its not a suprise attack and Tobirama knows of the sage tools. Who would win and why?
I'm saying Tobirama , i think he can take them out even when they in tailed beast mode.

Tobirama vs Ginkaku and Kinkaku

Starting Distance: 30m
Intel: Manga
Intent: To Kill
Knowledge: Tobirama knows now how the sage tools works and knows about kyuubi chakra
Restrictions: None

Pitbull00000 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-02-2014, 03:28 PM   #2
Hussain
NARUTO
Jinchuuriki

Hussain has disabled reputation

he can defeat them by feat without Kurama's chakra. However, if they used their Kurama's chakra then
I don't see what Tobirama can do to them! So his defeat in that case is very reasonable to me. U_U

Hussain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #3
Pitbull00000
Genin

Pitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hopePitbull00000 is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Folder View Post
he can defeat them by feat without Kurama's chakra. However, if they used their Kurama's chakra then
I don't see what Tobirama can do to them! So his defeat in that case is very reasonable to me. U_U
I was thinking he can dodge all their attacks and use FTG to sneak behind them and make a fatal blow, i know it was a suprise attack and he didn't know about the tools, yes than i know why he lost but it was dissapointing that he did.
Now with knowledge about it and its not a suprise attack i can see him winning if they are in kyuubi state

Old 03-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #4
Hussain
NARUTO
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull00000 View Post
I was thinking he can dodge all their attacks and use FTG to sneak behind them and make a fatal blow, i know it was a suprise attack and he didn't know about the tools, yes than i know why he lost but it was dissapointing that he did.
Now with knowledge about it and its not a suprise attack i can see him winning if they are in kyuubi state
an attack with a Kunai via FTG-giri won't accomplish anything at all. The SA laterally made it rain Kunains on Kin and that did not do anything to him. So why would it do anything in Tobirama's case?

Also, Tobirama did not die in the first time when he had the 2nd Raikage as a backup. However, in the second time when he was with his 6 students against Kin & Gin + the 18 fodders, they still thought it will be too much for them, and that when Tobirama tried to give some time for his students and died. U_U

Old 03-02-2014, 03:46 PM   #5
Pitbull00000
Genin

Quote:
an attack with a Kunai via FTG-giri won't accomplish anything at all. The SA laterally made it rain Kunains on Kin and that did not do anything to him. So why would it do anything in Tobirama's case?

Also, Tobirama did not die in the first time when he had the 2nd Raikage as a backup. However, in the second time when he was with his 6 students against Kin & Gin + the 18 fodders, they still thought it will be too much for them, and that when Tobirama tried to give some time for his students and died. U_U
Not FTG with a kunai but with a sword, just like his sneak attack against Izuna, but i dont know if a sword attack is enough for them because they are cloaked with kyuubi chakra. Mayb he can pull off a watermove against them?
And yeah i know he didn't die against them but left on the verge of death.

Old 03-02-2014, 03:47 PM   #6
DaVizWiz
Fanboy Eradicator
Legendary Ninja

DaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is Luminary

Tobirama cannot damage them, this is obvious.

Kinkaku alone was soloing an entire unit without the tools.

DaVizWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:51 PM   #7
Pitbull00000
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVizWiz View Post
Tobirama cannot damage them, this is obvious.

Kinkaku alone was soloing an entire unit without the tools.
When he was in kyuubi state yeah

Old 03-02-2014, 03:51 PM   #8
Hussain
NARUTO
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull00000 View Post
Not FTG with a kunai but with a sword, just like his sneak attack against Izuna, but i dont know if a sword attack is enough for them because they are cloaked with kyuubi chakra. Mayb he can pull off a watermove against them?
And yeah i know he didn't die against them but left on the verge of death.
I don't see what different would that make! Oro attacked 4tails Naruto with his legendary sword
and that did not scratch Naruto at all. U_U'

Tobirama's water jutsus are weak he did not show anything especial in that regard. Not to mention they have the fan which can use all 5 elements, so they have advantage in this regard as well.

Old 03-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #9
Pitbull00000
Genin

Quote:
I don't see what different would that make! Oro attacked 4tails Naruto with his legendary sword
and that did not scratch Naruto at all. U_U'

Tobirama's water jutsus are weak he did not show anything especial in that regard. Not to mention they have the fan which can use all 5 elements, so they have advantage in this regard as well.
Well his water jutsu's are not weak, when he was fighting sarutobi on 30% of his power or less(i think less) his water jutsu was cutting through a wall

Old 03-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #10
Legendary Itachi
うちはイタチ
Jounin

Legendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is CelestialLegendary Itachi is Celestial

I never understand how Tobirama loses to Kin/Gin. My guess is Tobirama has no jutsu to penetrate Kyubi cloak and he's no Edo Tensei prepped in that situation.

OT: Gojo Kibaku Fuda, GG. Kin/Gin isn't tanking such size of infinite explosion w/ Kyubi chakra.

Legendary Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:04 PM   #11
Pitbull00000
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Itachi View Post
I never understand how Tobirama loses to Kin/Gin. My guess is Tobirama has no jutsu to penetrate Kyubi cloak and he's no Edo Tensei prepped in that situation.

OT: Gojo Kibaku Fuda, GG. Kin/Gin isn't tanking such size of infinite explosion w/ Kyubi chakra.
I dont understand either, i think he was talking too much that they use that sage tool on him or they just both transformed in kyuubi state and attack him at the same time.

Old 03-02-2014, 04:06 PM   #12
Pitbull00000
Genin

And no he hasn't prepared edo tensei at that time because it was a suprise attack

Old 03-02-2014, 04:07 PM   #13
DaVizWiz
Fanboy Eradicator
Legendary Ninja

DaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is LuminaryDaVizWiz is Luminary

Quote:
1. Tobirama isn't hitting them with it because he has no Edos
2. It won't even partially damage them in V2 Cloaks

Old 03-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #14
Likes boss
A Boss
ANBU Captain

Likes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truthLikes boss is an honorable bastion of truth

If Tobirama though his infinite explosion was going to damage Juubito, then it can easily damage V2 cloaks which lighting chain could get through. Not to mention the AoE of the explosion dwarfs boss summonings.

It's also to note that the 18 "fodders" were of elite Jounin level. Meaning they could have been the strength of part 1 Kakashi or Gai. Which makes sense why Tobirama lost.

Likes boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:37 PM   #15
BringerOfChaos
Troublemaker
Kage

BringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is Ascendant

Couldn't Tobirama use the explosion technique via shadow clone?

BringerOfChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:12 PM   #16
Pitbull00000
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringerOfChaos View Post
Yeah mayb, why not?

Old 03-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #17
richard lewis
ANBU Squad Leader

richard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hope

Quote:
1. Tobirama isn't hitting them with it because he has no Edos
2. It won't even partially damage them in V2 Cloaks
nowhere does it say ET is restricted, and lol at a V2 cloak being unaffected by the blast.

Quote:

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46747-4...apter-481.html they where master bounty hunters, no where does it say kin and gin were involved in the attack. also nowhere does it say that any of them where fodder lol, your making some massive leaps with your assumptions.

richard lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:02 PM   #18
DaVizWiz
Fanboy Eradicator
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
nowhere does it say ET is restricted, and lol at a V2 cloak being unaffected by the blast.
LOL it has no destructive feats, they're fucking paper explosives

Tobirama has no Edos canonically

Old 03-02-2014, 06:17 PM   #19
Bonly
Bijuu controller
Jinchuuriki

Bonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is RapturousBonly is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringerOfChaos View Post

When Tobi did it as an Edo he stuck his hand into his chest then threw the tags which started the jutsu and he said he created jutsu for Edo Tensei. Things point out that he needs an Edo for it, that is unless he carries the same tag on him which would allow him to do the same thing but we don't know if he does or doesn't carry said tag.

Bonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:23 PM   #20
richard lewis
ANBU Squad Leader

richard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hoperichard lewis is a paragon of hope

Quote:
LOL it has no destructive feats, they're fucking paper explosives

Tobirama has no Edos canonically
based on the size and scale of the blast we can use a little something called "critical thinking" to infer how powerful/destructive it is.

considering tobirama created ET and created his explosive tag jutsu once again we can use "critical thinking" to infer that he must have had edo's under his control.

richard lewis is offline   Reply With Quote