• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Manga/Anime Battledome
View Poll Results: who would win sasuke or gaara?
Sasuke 3 37.50%
Gaara 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2006, 10:36 PM   #1
mastrgamr92
Academy Student

mastrgamr92 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mastrgamr92 Send a message via MSN to mastrgamr92 Send a message via Yahoo to mastrgamr92
Default Sasuke vs. Gaara

can someone tell me who would win in a battle out of sasuke and gaara, dont jugde on the episode where they faced in the arena(whatever) anyway who would win how/explain yes im a newb so any1 to talk shit die and burn in hell!!

Last edited by mastrgamr92; 04-29-2006 at 03:13 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 04-28-2006, 11:15 PM   #2
dragonofraven
Master of elemental knowledge
ANBU Recruit

dragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to all
Sharingan

Hmm, at the moment it'd be quite impossible to know considering we haven't seen Sasuke in battle after the time skip. And Gaara is of course awesome, I mean he's the best in the village.
If I were to guess, I'd probably say Sasuke considering how Oda is building him up, he'll probably be powerful as hell. But I could be wrong, there's a good chance that it's Gaara too.

Old 04-28-2006, 11:19 PM   #3
dragonofraven
Master of elemental knowledge
ANBU Recruit

dragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to alldragonofraven is a name known to all
Sharingan

Oh, forgot to add, I like the matchup idea, it's a nice brainteaser.

Old 07-05-2006, 12:57 AM   #4
Gaara722
Lord of Sand
Academy Student

Gaara722 is just really niceGaara722 is just really niceGaara722 is just really niceGaara722 is just really nice

doi! sasuke may be good but gaara would carcerate his ass

Old 07-05-2006, 01:10 AM   #5
escamoh
stoppe it

escamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultra

Wrong Section.

It's a tough match up, but pre-timeskip Gaara wins easily, post-timeskip I think Sasuke would win.

Old 07-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #6
Dei-Dei-
Un...?
Genin

Dei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of lightDei-Dei- is a glorious beacon of light

post time skip... Sasuke

pre time skip - Gaara

^like he said...

Old 07-05-2006, 10:50 PM   #7
ShikamaruNara
Shikamaru's Personality Clone
Rookie

ShikamaruNara has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to ShikamaruNara

I know you said not to, but I'm judging by the fight in the Chuunin Exam. Sasuke. Lol.

Old 07-05-2006, 10:52 PM   #8
Uchiha kid
Icon Master
ANBU Recruit

Uchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is AscendantUchiha kid is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Uchiha kid

Gaara for pre-timeskip.
Sasuke for post.