Naruto & Gaara Friendship FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:28 PM   #1
Iruka
♡♥~カカシxイルカ~♥♡
S-Class Missing-nin

Iruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is Ascendant
Default Naruto & Gaara Friendship FC

the one and only
Naruto & Gaara
Friendship Fan Club

<<<<<<<::-::>>>>>>>

^ This picture is painted by our very own Sariachan ^
Thank you so much Saria-chan~!
::
This is the FC that's dedicated to the beautiful friendship that bloomed between these two boys. After only one battle they have understood each other's pain and became friend immediately.

Topics of discussion:
Basically everything, but they will mostly be about Naruto and Gaara and their great friendship!

I will also allow spam and other unrelated chatter sometimes. But I will not torelates any constant spamming and double postings with no reasons.

Founder/Ex-Owner: TenShikami
Owner: DOBE

"Member List":

TenShikami
derangedwithoutglasses

serger989
Naruto_Demon
Karison
AdvicE
Amori

Nekochan
St Gladius
Gaara'sOnlyGirl
Sariachan
sabaku_ninja

Praeceps
ecelipse
nwoppertje
darkSun
Black_Sasuke08

HarunoSakuralove
makeoutparadise2
i_be_ninja_zabusa
aleena
soulspiritz

Mini_Moose
hahathatsfunny13
Drafte
Dragoness_Noush
YamiGaara

Hinuto
PhoenixFire
DaniOfTheSand
Temari_hates_u
dAnii

shadowy_blue
Gin_Gaara
VictoriousPenguin
Zoop
thatreevesgirl

Cartoon
Lady Azura
Kudamono
infinite
Gaara

Cheesecake-chan
Frozen-Leaf
Ramen_Chick
Itachi_7
Horizon

narufreak
dementia
llivla
rageofkyubii
darkshine1607

narutebayo
Uchiha Min-no-ko
~Hyuuga_Lily~
Narutofangirl2
Rissychan

polaris
molco
Narutofreak1789
KakashiUchiha23
GaaraxNejixIsxHot

Espada_Uno
GaaraOfTheDesert239
koliqizm192
Essay/Texts/Media on Gaara and Naruto

Last edited by Iruka; 03-13-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Adding New Members!! ^o^
Iruka is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-21-2006, 07:37 PM   #2
Deranged
~Chibi Apostle~
Legendary Ninja

Deranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is CelestialDeranged is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Deranged

Hey dude Ill join, I think that Naruto and Gaara would be great as friends... I would give you fan fics but its hard to find a fic that features boththe awesome Gaara and Naruto without it turning out to by Yoai which I just cant stomach...

But I did make a fanfiction with both Gaara and Naruto as main xharacters and Im almost to the part where Naruto and Gaara actally interact. It'll get to it soon. If you wanna see it, its the first banner in my sig...

I would make a banner but Im tired at the moment and I have just the week end to finish two years worth of assignments that I should have done at beginning of holidays. After the huge rush and possibly next week, Ill make a banner for this club then...

Deranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #3
TenShikami
Student Of The Rasengan
Academy Teacher

TenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to TenShikami

cool! I also can't stomach those yaoi fics... and I also have this huge article I have to do for my school newspaper. I understand your situation and you can take as mcuh time as you need to do the banner. Until then you're on the co-owner list buddy!

TenShikami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:05 PM   #4
White Fox
The Ever-Lasting Gaze
ANBU Recruit

White Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of light

weird, now ive seen littery every idea for a fan club after seeing this one... I cant see it happening do....

White Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:25 PM   #5
TenShikami
Student Of The Rasengan
Academy Teacher

TenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of lightTenShikami is a glorious beacon of light

don't be hatin'

Old 04-21-2006, 09:25 PM   #6
Iruka
♡♥~カカシxイルカ~♥♡
S-Class Missing-nin

Iruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is AscendantIruka is Ascendant

Oh oh, I wanna join plz!! I really like the their unspoken friendship. :]

Old 04-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #7
TenShikami
Student Of The Rasengan
Academy Teacher

Alright! member number 2!

Old 04-21-2006, 09:29 PM   #8
Iruka
♡♥~カカシxイルカ~♥♡
S-Class Missing-nin

Yay!! I'll try to make this club some/a banners too despise my lacky banner making skills. xD

Old 04-21-2006, 09:32 PM   #9
TenShikami
Student Of The Rasengan
Academy Teacher

cool! I'll give you whatever time you need!

Old 04-21-2006, 09:51 PM   #10
White Fox
The Ever-Lasting Gaze
ANBU Recruit

White Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of lightWhite Fox is a glorious beacon of light

im not hating I just cant see it happening.... and be glad im keeping the posts up on this topic

Old 04-21-2006, 10:06 PM   #11
TenShikami
Student Of The Rasengan
Academy Teacher

yeah, you are, but if your not gonna join you don't have to, even though I can't really stop you.

Old 04-21-2006, 10:12 PM   #12
Naruto_Demon
The Demon From Konoha
Academy Student

Naruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon

I'll join they well become good frineds.

Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:26 PM   #13
serger989
Dovahkiin
ANBU Squad Leader

serger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminaryserger989 is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karison
im not hating I just cant see it happening.... and be glad im keeping the posts up on this topic
You are hating with what you said last.

I'll join, Naruto and Garaa are in my top 5 favourite characters, and they have a strong bond. They are very good friends in the series now.

serger989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:40 PM   #14
TenShikami
Student Of The Rasengan
Academy Teacher

alright, two more members! the group grows....

Old 04-21-2006, 11:07 PM   #15
White Fox
The Ever-Lasting Gaze
ANBU Recruit

Mah ill guess ill join...

Old 04-21-2006, 11:12 PM   #16
TenShikami
Student Of The Rasengan
Academy Teacher

haha! a converter!*adds to list*

Old 04-22-2006, 12:38 AM   #17
AdvicE
PenguinO
ANBU Recruit

AdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hopeAdvicE is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to AdvicE Send a message via MSN to AdvicE Send a message via Skype™ to AdvicE

Dont see why not. Sign me up please.

AdvicE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 01:59 AM   #18
Iruka
♡♥~カカシxイルカ~♥♡
S-Class Missing-nin

Here goes the Banners:

Old 04-22-2006, 07:17 AM   #19
TenShikami
Student Of The Rasengan
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvicE
Dont see why not. Sign me up please.
Alright I will, and awesome banners Otome! Actually, this is my first time owning an fc, so I'm not quite sure how to get the banners on to my sig. How did you do it, Otome?

Old 04-22-2006, 08:01 AM   #20
nagareboshi
★ shooting star ★
Examiner

nagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hopenagareboshi is a paragon of hope

I'll Join! Naruto and Gaara are my favourite characters!
I LOVE the end of the "Rescue Gaara" arc, it was soo cute! <3

Awesome banners Otome, I especially like the first one, I loved that bit. ^____^

nagareboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: