• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 10-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
Golden Circle
by the sea

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Golden Circle
Default Naruto 650 Discussion Thread

Predict Away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
Some things you should keep in mind before posting:

1. Don't post if you can't keep on-topic.
2. Don't post if you're going to flame others.
3. Don't post if you're just going to agonize/complain.
4. Please do post if you are going to discuss Naruto latest spoilers or chapter.
5. Please do report anything that you feel is unnecessary in this thread.

Failure to comply will result in harsh consequences as this thread has been warned many times before, there will be no excuses. This means 5 day section bans to anyone who fails to listen to the rules.

Please note that if the Predictions Thread gets way out of hand at some point during the week, the thread will be trashed and you will lose post count. But if the majority of the posters in this thread read and follow the above, it should not be a problem

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #2
Scarlet Ammo

Scarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareil

I predict useless attacks and no sexy Shikamaru

Scarlet Ammo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #3
son_michael
Embrace The Kai
Hokage

son_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendent

Shikimaru laid it out perfectly

"when I'm with Naruto...I want to be by his side"

THATS what a leader is. CHARISMA, shikimaru just doesn't have that(nor does he have power either). So obvious that he would be an advisor/strategist, so sad that Kishi has to actually spell that out for some people...

son_michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:50 AM   #4
calimike
Akatsuki Supporter
S-Class Missing-nin

calimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestialcalimike is Celestial

Finally!!!! Sasuke & Naruto vs Obito is next...!

calimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #5
vered
yellow fu-uma
Final Villain

vered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturous

hopefully some real action next chapter.

vered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:52 AM   #6
Addy
Kushina sucks more than hinata
Final Villain

Addy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is EternalAddy is Eternal
Default there is no hope, is there?

the preview says that sasuke and vs obito will finally.....

but we all know the truth. ... nothing will happen

Addy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #7
Shin
3000-man Commander

Shin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is Transcendent

Action , this chapter was full of set up , next one should be only action

Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #8
azurelegance
Under the Same Sky
Academy Teacher

azurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminary

I disagree.

Next chapter is 650 and Kishimoto has a track record of making special numbered chapters more interesting. Not only that, next week is the week of Naruto's birthday (Oct. 10th) so shit will probably be going down.

azurelegance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #9
BisonLlama
The One Who Knows Nothing
Genin

BisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is CelestialBisonLlama is Celestial

Probably continue fighting.

BisonLlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:57 AM   #10
Mateush
Anal is disgusting.

Mateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is Ascendant

You shouldn't panic. To me it looks like it finally something will happen now.

- We got the explanation about how and why Naruto & Hashirama's feelings reached everyone in the battlefield. Actually not only they, but all can feel each one's feelings now.

- Gokage is finished with their speech.

- Shikamaru will become a advisor for Naruto.

Well many questions already asked here are fulfilled now. Now it's battle-time. I'm sure about that.

Mateush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:58 AM   #11
Scarlet Ammo

Scarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareil

@azure

IT's his B-day I forgot. This chapter gon be gud

Scarlet Ammo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:58 AM   #12
kingcools
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

kingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faithkingcools is a guardian of the faith

next chapter has the second hokage remembering that one time he cut that flower in his fathers garden, which leads to the final panel have him realize how to cut the tree.
Mark my words.

kingcools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #13
Shin
3000-man Commander

Shin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is Transcendent

next week naruto's birthday this should be good

Yin kurama and yang kurama fusion FTW !

Old 10-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #14
azurelegance
Under the Same Sky
Academy Teacher

azurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminaryazurelegance is Luminary
Default "... and finally"

Preview for next chapter is "Naruto & Sasuke vs. Obito, and finally...!?"

Given that next chapter is 650, and it's Naruto's birthday week, what do you think "and finally" is referring to?

azurelegance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #15
White Tiger

White Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to White Tiger

End

Obito - Heh, Uzumaki Naruto, you really are changing the people. I feel that everything I've done so far is wrong. Please forgive me.

Naruto/Sasuke/Alliance: ?!?!?!

Madara: Obito, I never thought you would....

Obito: Naruto, I will correct all the mistakes I did. I promise. First we must defeat Madara. I can now see why I was wrong.

Naruto: .... fine. Alliance, we need to defeat Madara!

Madara: Damn that Obito and Naruto.

*Madara is suddenly surrounded by Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato, Sarutobi, Sasuke, Obito, Naruto, A, B, Ohnoki, Tsuande, Gaara, Mizukage, Suigetsu and Juugo*

Hashirama: Its the end Madara

Madara: This is bad ... I can't beat them ...

Obito: Please gather your energies, I have a jutsu that will destroy him for good.

Naruto: I can sense the good in his heart. Lets listen to him

Everyone: Okay!

*Obito uses his jutsu to negate Madara's Edo Tensei which causes Madara to stop moving, as this happens, everyone starts lending Obito their energy which takes a while*

Obito: Death to the Edo Tensei!!!!

Madara/Hashirama/Minato/Tobirama/Sarutobi: ?!?!?!?!?!?

*ALL VANISH*

Naruto: ?!?! What the hell did you just do, you killed the Hokage as well.

Obito: They were already dead. Now, lets proceed with the moons eye!

Alliance: ?!?!?!?!??!

Naruto: But you said, I sensed good in you?!?!

Obito: I was thinking about Rin. It was a diversion.

Naruto: ?!?!?!?

Obito: That last jutsu took a while to complete. By my watch you have 3 seconds before the flower buds

Naruto: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Obito: You dumbass

Shikamaru: I failed you Naruto

*The flower blooms and Obito casts the moons eye meanwhile, Orochimaru is smiling devilishly from behind*

Will Kakashi come and save the day?

White Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #16
Iruel
Ginyu Force rules!
S-Class Missing-nin

Iruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is AscendantIruel is Ascendant
Kamina Next Chapter...

Tobirama Edo's Rin and Izuna and the power of love makes the butthurt Uchihas crumble away/kill themselves. Tobi slits Sasukes throat and takes the Juubi for himself and decides to say fuck it to this bitch ass Alliance and he will rule the world happily with no more Uchihas.

Iruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #17
shadowmaria
Shadow the Hedgehog
Missing-nin

shadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendantshadowmaria is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masashi Kishimoto at JUMP Festa 2010
Naruto has no-one around him who's up-front with him, so Shikamaru will [be/take on as] a confidante
It's here

shadowmaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #18
RockSauron
The Rawk
Examiner

RockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faithRockSauron is a guardian of the faith

Hopefully the fight at last XD

RockSauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #19
Shin
3000-man Commander

Spoiler:

Preview

"Sasuke and Naruto finally get obito to... ?"

Old 10-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #20
Gamma Akutabi

Gamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultraGamma Akutabi is the ne plus ultra

If the Gokage are going to fight again, they should get supercharged.

Gamma Akutabi is offline   Reply With Quote