• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
Louchan
Someday, shine with me
Legendary Ninja

Louchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is Rapturous
Heart Oiroke no Jutsu! : The Naruko Fanclub

More sexier curves than Hinata!
More sparkling eyes than Sakura!
More beautiful hair than Ino!
Less screen time than Tenten!?
This is Naruko!

"Who is Naruko?" you might be asking.
Simple.
Naruko is the un-official name given to Naruto's female form, the one he becomes after using the Oiroke no Jutsu, by the Japanese fandom.
Even though her lack of apperance in the show her endless amount of sexy has caused more noses to bleed than any other girl in the entire Naruverse!
Are you also a fan of her gorgeous awesomeness?
Join us!

The Naruko Gallery

Owner: Louchan
Past Owner: Wondermilk
Co-owner #1: Dao
Co-owner #2: Squire of Fate
Members:
1. Blue
2. Yondy
3. Naruto_Demon
4. narutofan1010
5. Not_you
6. G-sentine
7. Kurorin
8. S-Rogue
9. basye
10. darkblaze117
11. Jackal Iscariot
12. Sho
13. Duality
14. Master Scorpion
15. Itzuki
16. demonnaruto123
17. Hiten Karasu
18. Lady-Azura
19. xSHiNOx
20. superbatman86
21. Vantri
22. sakura_chan16
23. Hozuki
24. Narutachi
25. Akaru-Hime
26. Kanzaki Strider
27. erein
28. mintchan
29. shannonsu
30. Pyroneko 28
31. kiba123456789
32. Tokokage
33. Ichiro Miyata
34. GrandTheftAutumn
35. NightChronic
36. shendaime
37. Angel Haiku
38. crimson fury
39. Neko_Eyes_So_Blue
40. Reid Hershel
41. the_windy_20
42. LordUzumaki
43. MUNCHY113
44. rideg32
45. Crack-Addict
46. dreamer135
47. ShinobiMuramasa
48. Herecy
49. Haikuro_Haruno
50. liees
51. Hao asakura
52. black naruto
53. PEDOBEAR✖
54. Uzumaki Panda
55. Yauri-san
56. dermonster
57. Kazuma Sakuryu
58. Jessiefox
59. Kurumie Tsurashima
60. Kairi
61. Tsu
62. dora ♥
63. Crisp
64. Carpathia
65. SuperTank17
66. HEATAQUA
67. Caran
68. Tagatski_sojiro
69. Kimkim-Chan
70. narukofan2
71. bunch_o_boylurve
72. Morphine
73. ChowMein
74. R00t_Decision
75. Sketche
76. Traveler
77. Dinostyleuser
78. Sharada
79. Jiraiya11
80. Occams NInja
81. Kitsune Naruto
82. Yokolici
83. Peter
84. iRob
85. Mellenia
86. Mystik
87. DarklordMalicious
88. Kenneth
89. 157190
90. XxDarkXBeautyxX
91. michelous
92. DarkJman
93. candyred
94. ShanShan
95. randzkitsune
96. Blood Fluffles
97. Hollow'd Heart
98. nuban
99. Wisely

Banners:
Coming soon...?

Affiliates:
The Uzumaki Naruto Fanclub
The Sasuko Fanclub
The Naruto x Naruko Fanclub

Last edited by Louchan; 07-02-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Louchan is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-20-2006, 12:54 PM   #2
Dao
NappoTuna
Elite Teacher

Dao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is Celestial

ME! I WANNA JOIN! I CALL CO OWNER!

~daomoua2

Dao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 10:46 PM   #3
Wondermilk
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

Wondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truth

CO OWNER YOU SHALL BE

THE CLUB CAN'T DIE ;-;

atleast not yet D:

Wondermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:25 PM   #4
Dao
NappoTuna
Elite Teacher

Dao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is CelestialDao is Celestial

*bump* yes! it can't die just yet! not until it's time, and as you know time never dies!

~daomoua2

Old 04-21-2006, 01:18 PM   #5
Dao
NappoTuna
Elite Teacher

*BUMP* LIVES!!! where are the members + Love

~daomoua2

Old 04-21-2006, 02:01 PM   #6
Wondermilk
ANBU Recruit

Wondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truthWondermilk is an honorable bastion of truth

I don't know

I thought Naruko/Sexy no jutstu/ Narukox who ever would work

Old 04-21-2006, 02:14 PM   #7
Blue
of the Rebellion
Retired Admin

Blue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein Übermensch
Send a message via MSN to Blue

I shall join. I finished Sakura x Naruko fanart only yesterday:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/32155121/

Unfortunately I have nothing else to add. T_T

Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #8
Wondermilk
ANBU Recruit

Yay fanart

yay a new member

Old 04-22-2006, 05:59 AM   #9
Dao
NappoTuna
Elite Teacher

YOSH! new member!! lovely artwork you have!! ^^

~daomoua2

Old 04-22-2006, 03:40 PM   #10
Wondermilk
ANBU Recruit

I don't think this fanclub is going to work out ._.'

only have to do is just waaaaiiiit it out x_X

Old 04-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #11
Yondy
Elite Jounin

Yondy has disabled reputation

I'll join

Yondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #12
Naruto_Demon
The Demon From Konoha
Academy Student

Naruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon

I'll join to.

Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 06:34 PM   #13
narutofan1010
Aka no Mahoutskai Magired
Chuunin

Location: In a world where anime is never harmed by 4kids and Sentai and the net are no longer ruined
narutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of lightnarutofan1010 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to narutofan1010 Send a message via Yahoo to narutofan1010

in my fanfic actually im thinking of adding an ability to sasuke which naruto copies which allows him to split his body and mind between two forms his malec form that contains his battle abilities intelegence and anger and rage centers of his brain while the rest of his brain is given to a seprate female body that s basicly a sexy jutsu form with a seprate body and presonality

narutofan1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 07:02 PM   #14
Wondermilk
ANBU Recruit

Welcome new members!

I should really put up my own Naruko fic I had been working on awhile

I'll add it now, just a little embarrased

Old 04-22-2006, 08:36 PM   #15
Not_you
just me.
Genin

Not_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truthNot_you is an honorable bastion of truth

Me totally joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins !!!! Oh sorry, I got stuck on the I key .

Not_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:15 AM   #16
Wondermilk
ANBU Recruit

Wellllcoommmmeeeeee

Old 04-23-2006, 12:21 AM   #17
Naruto_Demon
The Demon From Konoha
Academy Student

Naruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon

welcom new members.

Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:44 AM   #18
G-sentinel
The Retarded Ninja Of Konoha
Academy Student

G-sentinel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to G-sentinel

can i join?

G-sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:49 AM   #19
Wondermilk
ANBU Recruit

Added and welcome

Old 04-23-2006, 08:48 AM   #20
Dao
NappoTuna
Elite Teacher

YOSH!! YAY MEMBERS DESU!!!! WElCOME EVERYONE!!

~daomoua2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: