• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Ohara Library
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
Deadking
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Deadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is LuminaryDeadking is Luminary
Post A One piece asylum or One Piece fourms

Does such a thing exists ? Have you found something like it on the net ? Will you use it after Naruto is done or will you come here ?

NarutoForums

Old 08-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
What
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

What is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is DivineWhat is Divine

This thread definitely belongs here.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #3
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Those who're here for the OL are fools. There's a plague in this section.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #4
GaaraoftheDesert1
Banned
Hokage

GaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is Ascendant

There is apforums which is basically a forum full of pretentious fucks.
But at least they have a spoiler supply.

And there is also the millenium forum, a forum made by butthurt former narutoforum members who read Toriko because its "cool" and whose average intelligence is around the levels of the apes in Mihawk's mansion.

Anyway here is the best place....and after naruto is done we re taking over the forums...

Old 08-18-2013, 12:32 AM   #5
♦Young Master♦

♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil♦Young Master♦ est le sans pareil

One piece bay.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:48 AM   #6
DaFuq
Is wrong with you?
Rookie

DaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant futureDaFuq has a brilliant future

The Millennium Forums.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:53 AM   #7
Muah
HADE BARA BOGE PYA

Muah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is Transcendent

Ohara was once a beautiful libary but apparently somebody burned it.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:02 AM   #8
Pyro
Boom! Lawyered.
Jinchuuriki

Pyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muah View Post
My theory is that Zorofangirl was sent by the World Government to destroy us in a buster shot of troll.

We knew the truth, and we needed to be destroyed. It was inevitable.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:15 AM   #9
♦Sir Crocodile♦

♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra♦Sir Crocodile♦ is the ne plus ultra

Fucking pyro

Old 08-18-2013, 01:23 AM   #10
Snowless
Forged from cosmic furnaces.

Snowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is Transcendent

Arlong Park forums is the more prominent One Piece forum of which I know.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:24 AM   #11
Muah
HADE BARA BOGE PYA

Muah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is TranscendentMuah is Transcendent

mangaone i think has a good one piece forum.

TMF does suck I tried to make them awesome but they were beyond my help.

Old 08-18-2013, 03:47 AM   #12
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Luffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faith

I mostly come on here to discuss One Piece any ways, why would Naruto ending stop me from coming here thanXD

Heck, I'm counting down the days till that series ends, have any of you been reading as of late!? Man.

Old 08-18-2013, 04:10 AM   #13
Khris
Men's Dreams.... NEVER END!!!
Sith Lord

Khris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultra

Tierssssssssssssssss

Old 08-18-2013, 05:15 AM   #14
Kirito

Kirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is ElysianKirito is Elysian

so OP, you got tired of bleach asylum?

Old 08-18-2013, 05:23 AM   #15
Stαrkiller

Stαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is AscendantStαrkiller is Ascendant

MangaFox doesn't have a bad OP forum...

Old 08-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #16
Pain In The Ass
>_>

Pain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is TranscendentPain In The Ass is Transcendent

I mostly come to this site to discuss OP or movies/games. Imo the OL isn't that bad, many people are rather cool and can discuss the manga with brains. But then there are those trolls that open new threads about shit that makes my brain go wtf. Thankfully the more inteligent posters learn to ignore those fucks and those thereads get downrated fast and get less attention everytime. But then again this forum is also full of labeling everything with tiers which makes me go wtf too, but I simply choose to ignore those discussions and carry on. So I guess once Naruto ends I'll still be visiting here ad the main source of OP discussions, hopefully the idiots will find a new hobby by then.

Anyway, I'm one of the older guys on here for I've been a member for 6 years already, but I can assure you every section turns worse overtime. Konoha Library used to be cool and it was my main reason of going into the forums back in the old days, now it's full of shit so I don't really bother coming there. Society Library has been full of wankers ever since I could remember. Ohara Library has gotten worse but still stays in the best shape out of the three.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:48 AM   #17
Aladdin
The Serenity Incarnate

Aladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Aladdin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
My theory is that Zorofangirl was sent by the World Government to destroy us in a buster shot of troll.

We knew the truth, and we needed to be destroyed. It was inevitable.
Quoted for truth

I remember when manga stream had a forum

Old 08-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #18
Jon Stark
Banned

Jon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is EternalJon Stark is Eternal

Chatting to homeboys on Skype about OP is more informative and enjoyable than any forum.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:26 AM   #19
Frost
Banned

Frost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowFrost is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muah View Post
someone made too many Usopp threads

Old 08-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #20
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Fuck you Muah

You're the one behind all these disasters

Closed Thread