Will Sasuke get the yin half of kyuubi? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 08-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
dark messiah verdandi
I found the soul
Jinchuuriki

dark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysian
Default Will Sasuke get the yin half of kyuubi?

Alright guys, here is the deal. We already have seen just how far kurama can be split up. Kinkaku and genkaku had a piece, and minato has the yin half. It is not sacrosanct by a long shot. Naruto has a decent piece, and because bijuu can recover their own chakra, it's pretty much his forever, but there is another piece...

Minato is missing an arm. He can still perform rasengan and throw kunai, but something tells me he isn't the kind to outlive this whole process. And while he said that he had a "gift" for naruto, what happens if the yin half is the gift, and moreover, what happens if sasuke NEEDS it.

Well then we might have a dual fox standoff. Sasuke also stands to have either more control or even a better relationship with kyuubi with his sharingan. Yes it can outright control, but it can do SO much more. Sharing memories, emparting emotions on images, directly influencing feelings.
And if he masters tsukuyomi within bijuu space, then he could get some decent training time going on...

While this may SEEM like it's the end of the manga to some, I highly doubt it, and if Rin'negan isn't sasuke's next power up, he is going to need it from somewhere. Kyuubi replacing the curse seal as his source of chakra?

Last edited by dark messiah verdandi; 08-12-2013 at 04:24 PM.
dark messiah verdandi is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
blackguyinpinksuit
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

blackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendant

Sasuke do not need this stuff. EMS upgrades are right around the corner and it seems sasuke is confident in them judging off his speech last chapter.

blackguyinpinksuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
Impact

Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Wow this sounds awful.

Impact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #4
dark messiah verdandi
I found the soul
Jinchuuriki

dark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackguyinpinksuit View Post
Sasuke do not need this stuff. EMS upgrades are right around the corner and it seems sasuke is confident in them judging off his speech last chapter.
EMS upgrades?

Lemme see...
Izanagi/Izanami without blindness. But he has seen both and copied none.
Tsukuyomi. Same.
Kotoamatsukami. He hasn't even seen it yet.
Perfect susano'o... He doesn't have enough chakra.

Same with all of them. Not enough chakra. Right now, he is a hokage potential, BUT theoretically speaking, enton isn't enough.
Sasuke is absolutely frightening against a small group, but he can't fight at the war scale like some others.

I find it funny how many people are so against it for no good reason. There are two pieces of kyuubi, One as we can see acts drastically different than the other, Sasuke has a yin affinity naturally, AND Minato has been giving sasuke props the whole time.
Then there is the bonds thing.

Don't think for a second that kishi won't.
After Minato,Sora, and Memna, and kinkaku and genkaku, he likes spreading the kurama wealth around.
Spoiler:

Old 08-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #5
bearzerger
Major Cliff Allister McLane
God of Shinobi

bearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareil
Send a message via ICQ to bearzerger

No seems pretty much to be the universal verdict. For one Sasuke as an exceptional Uchiha just doesn't need it he's every bit as talented as Madara and if you look at how strong Madara and Hashirama were back in their day Kurama is superfluous. Also Sasuke doesn't deserve Kurama. He isn't going to make friends with Kurama he would enslave him and that simply does not fit into the manga.

bearzerger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #6
Miranda Cosgrove
Academy Student

Miranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant futureMiranda Cosgrove has a brilliant future

Because the Yin chakra belongs with the Yang chakra (which is inside Naruto). Also, Sasuke wouldn't really have a better relationship with Kurama because Kurama hates Uchihas. Naruto and Kurama seem to be on a friendly basis, and Sasuke would only try to control Kurama, which would infuriate him. Plus, we don't even know if Sasuke knows how to fully control the Kurama like Obito and Madara did.

Miranda Cosgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:32 PM   #7
blackguyinpinksuit
Elite Jounin

blackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendantblackguyinpinksuit is Ascendant

If naruto would have went BM mode in the most current chapter sasuke would have most likely responded with a really big version of his final susanoo(PS might be saved for when kurama and naruto get the yin chakra of kurama and perfect their bond).

Gigantic scale Enton+humongous defenses/offense should be a nice start since naruto's BM is just humonugous defense/attack and bijuu balls. Naruto can still create clones while in BM(even in SM and KCM) though so sasuke would have to beat that with some other hax like his susanoo weapons having special affects.

Where was it stated that people need to have gargatuan chakra pools to use PS. It is a logical theory but not one set in stone. Could just have to get EMS and have some experience with it to use it.

blackguyinpinksuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
Aidengeogear
Rookie

Aidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of lightAidengeogear is a glorious beacon of light

I do have to say that it seems unlikely that Sasuke will get the other half. I do see, however, how you would think that he would get the other part. I'm not opposed to it - just skeptical.

Aidengeogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #9
dark messiah verdandi
I found the soul
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearzerger View Post
No seems pretty much to be the universal verdict.
I did ask for opinions on this. shoulda seen it coming

Quote:
For one Sasuke as an exceptional Uchiha just doesn't need it he's every bit as talented as Madara and if you look at how strong Madara and Hashirama were back in their day Kurama is superfluous.
I am going to go ahead and say no to this one. Madara's body is/was in it's prime. Sasuke is still growing at 15. He hasn't actually even finished puberty yet. Madara is stronger for now, because physically he is at a different place. Spiritually too.
We simply cannot gauge his current level of strength yet.

Sasuke does not have the stamina to fight for DAYS.

Quote:
Also Sasuke doesn't deserve Kurama. He isn't going to make friends with Kurama he would enslave him and that simply does not fit into the manga.
Yin Kurama is still untamed. Minato's use of kyuubi chakra mode allows him the chakra without pulling out kyuubi's hatred.
Also being composed of yin energy, it is a great deal more psychologically constructed.
This one is assuredly what one would call "dark kyuubi". Not the enraged and energetic kurama, this one is probably far more...devious.

Old 08-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #10
Raiden
I'm with COCO

Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!

Yes.

But I don't think it will be permanent.

Right now he's dumbstruck by Naruto's Sage Mode and just heard that there is reason to worry about Edo Tensei. It's certainly possible that he may just get desperate and use the chakra.

Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #11
IDontHateYou
Seeker of peace
Missing-nin

IDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is Celestial

We've already been told that will be a gift to Naruto.... so I highly doubt it.

Sasuke is one to always have something up his sleeves. Maybe he has already acquired new EMS power's that he hasn't even shown yet. Would make sense that he doesn't want to display his trump card's while everyone is looking, especially Naruto.

IDontHateYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #12
Krippy

Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark messiah verdandi View Post
EMS upgrades?

Lemme see...
Izanagi/Izanami without blindness. But he has seen both and copied none.
Says you.

Quote:
Tsukuyomi. Same.
Kotoamatsukami. He hasn't even seen it yet.
He doesn't need these.

Quote:
Perfect susano'o... He doesn't have enough chakra.
Again, Subjective.

The EMS power is something that hasn't been seen before.

Quote:
Same with all of them. Not enough chakra. Right now, he is a hokage potential, BUT theoretically speaking, enton isn't enough.
Sasuke is absolutely frightening against a small group, but he can't fight at the war scale like some others.
Enough with the assumptions about his chakra level. Wait till he goes all out.

Quote:
I find it funny how many people are so against it for no good reason. There are two pieces of kyuubi, One as we can see acts drastically different than the other, Sasuke has a yin affinity naturally, AND Minato has been giving sasuke props the whole time.
Then there is the bonds thing.
Kurama belongs to Naruto. End of story.

Quote:
Don't think for a second that kishi won't.
After Minato,Sora, and Memna, and kinkaku and genkaku, he likes spreading the kurama wealth around.
Spoiler:
I'll take my chances.

Krippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #13
Saru
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
S-Class Missing-nin

Saru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is Transcendent

I'd actually rather he not. His EMS hasn't even had a proper showing yet. Imagine if EMS Sasuke was shown to be > current Naruto. With just that: EMS. It would be glorious. I want Sasuke to fight with his own power. I don't want Sasuke to get a Kurama handout.

And Sasuke gaining Kurama's power doesn't seem like a logical (or efficient) change of direction either. This hasn't been hinted as far as I can tell, and I don't see how this would be of significant help to either Naruto or Sasuke... What is a cloak going to do? Ask Minato, he'll tell you it's just a fashion statement...

Saru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #14
Sifus
Banned
Examiner

Sifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is Celestial

Fuck No. If Sasuke gets it I'm dropping the manga. I'm fucking serious

Give me a reason Kishi. I've been waiting for a good one for the past three years.

Same thing if Sasuke gets Rinnegan.

Sifus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #15
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

Doubt it really it seems it will go to naruto to complete kurama

Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #16
Kyokkai
Subjectively Objective
S-Class Missing-nin

Kyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyokkai

Highly doubtful.. That's got Naruto's name on it. The manga is called Naruto and right now we're in a situation where he may not be able to defeat the Juubi without all of Kurama's power or indeed perhaps he will be able to but he will require it for Sasuke.

It doesn't matter either way it's going to be Naruto's. They're supposed to represent two separate halves of one whole, two somewhat similar beings who chose two different paths and thus their powers will contrast not be comparable.

Kyokkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #17
IDontHateYou
Seeker of peace
Missing-nin

IDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is CelestialIDontHateYou is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifus View Post
Fuck No. If Sasuke gets it I'm dropping the manga. I'm fucking serious

Give me a reason Kishi. I've been waiting for a good one for the past three years.

Same thing if Sasuke gets Rinnegan.
It's manga fact (since Madara & Kabuto conversation) that rennigan is the final stage of sharingan evolution.

I don't get why you would drop the manga for this....

IDontHateYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #18
Sifus
Banned
Examiner

Sifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is CelestialSifus is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontHateYou View Post
It's manga fact (since Madara & Kabuto conversation) that rennigan is the final stage of sharingan evolution.

I don't get why you would drop the manga for this....
It would ruin his character personality-wise and battle-wise.

Is it too much to ask for a Uchiha who is powerful without senju DNA?

Sifus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #19
KibaforHokage
ANBU Recruit

KibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truthKibaforHokage is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrαl View Post
I'd actually rather he not. His EMS hasn't even had a proper showing yet. Imagine if EMS Sasuke was shown to be > current Naruto. With just that: EMS. It would be glorious. I want Sasuke to fight with his own power. I don't want Sasuke to get a Kurama handout.

And Sasuke gaining Kurama's power doesn't seem like a logical (or efficient) change of direction either. This hasn't been hinted as far as I can tell, and I don't see how this would be of significant help to either Naruto or Sasuke... What is a cloak going to do? Ask Minato, he'll tell you it's just a fashion statement...
I've heard that KM Minato is weaker than Base Minato... Is there any truth to that?

KibaforHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #20
CuteJuubi
NF's Kawaii Beasty
ANBU Captain

CuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is ElysianCuteJuubi is Elysian

Just let him have Itachi's Totsuka and Yata.

CuteJuubi is offline   Reply With Quote