• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 05-22-2013, 06:59 AM   #1
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Coldhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareil
Default Minato's Kyubi Chakra Mode clarification

A few points since there seems to be confusion about Minato's KCM.

Bijuu Mode or Kyubi Chakra Mode?
It's Kyubi Chakra Mode, the same thing that Naruto had before Bijuu Mode. You can compare the seal markings, they're identical to KCM. When Naruto goes BM the markings drastically change.

Why did he get it so easily?
It's not because he's just Kishi's golden boy and perfect, he got it because he only has Kurama's Yin chakra, he doesn't have Kurama's will. So he didn't have to fight Kurama like Naruto did, he could just access the chakra like Naruto could after he stole it from Kurama.

How powerful is he?
There's no doubt that this boost his abilities drastically, but this is NOT Bijuu Mode, it's just the initial Kyubi Chakra Mode. We've seen the difference in BM and KCM. He shouldn't be able to use any partial transformations or Bijudama. Basically KCM just boosts his base stats, makes his Rasengan more powerful etc.

Coldhands is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-22-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
slickcat
Emperor Of the Dark Dragons
S-Class Missing-nin

slickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestial

Basically Minato is in the highest tier now, because since he devised Rasengan would be surprised if hes capable of bijuudama on the spot.

As to whether the yin chakra has no mind of its own, why didnt minato just take the evil kyuubi and give his son the chakra itself. All in all its an asspull and too convenient right now

slickcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:09 AM   #3
Arles Celes
The Psychologist
Legendary Ninja

Arles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is TranscendentArles Celes is Transcendent

BM shouldn't be possible unless he made friends with a bijuu.

Does Minato have a living bijuu inside of him that he beat and befriended like Naruto did?

Arles Celes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #4
Shaz
Gone

Shaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Shaz

He still stomps everything with that in combination with his Hiraishin

Shaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #5
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Coldhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles Celes View Post
BM shouldn't be possible unless he made friends with a bijuu.

Does Minato have a living bijuu inside of him that he beat and befriended like Naruto did?
Yeah, it's not possible - Minato only has Yin chakra of Kurama, he can only access the Chakra Mode.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #6
blackfishie
Trying to sit on a fence.
ANBU Recruit

blackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truthblackfishie is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickcat View Post
Basically Minato is in the highest tier now, because since he devised Rasengan would be surprised if hes capable of bijuudama on the spot.

As to whether the yin chakra has no mind of its own, why didnt minato just take the evil kyuubi and give his son the chakra itself. All in all its an asspull and too convenient right now
Cause without kurama's actual mind you cant use BM, since that needs the Jin and Kurama to work together.

Like Naruto's KCM, Minato's is limited in time, as he has a set amount of chakra that isnt replenishing, whilst Naruto's BM is not only stronger but he can use it more often as Kurama can keep making more chakra.

blackfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #7
Jizznificent
Your unborn bro
Jinchuuriki

Jizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareil

i'm glad you made a thread about this, since i was getting a little irritated of having to clear this up in each thread. i was just thinking of making this thread myself but you beat me to it.

Jizznificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #8
Klue
All Sugar

Klue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuubiSage View Post
Yeah, it's not possible - Minato only has Yin chakra of Kurama, he can only access the Chakra Mode.
What makes you think Kurama's Yin chakra does not have a portion of its will attached to it?

Klue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #9
Grimm

Grimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Grimm Send a message via Skype™ to Grimm

Quote:
All in all its an asspull and too convenient right now
Pretty much.

Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:15 AM   #10
The Saiyan Prince Vegeta
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

The Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is TranscendentThe Saiyan Prince Vegeta is Transcendent
Send a message via Yahoo to The Saiyan Prince Vegeta

I'm still wondering why he had the markings on his hands/palms and the tomoes on his jacket. I don't believe KCM Naruto had those.

The Saiyan Prince Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #11
B.o.t.i
Hokage

B.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuubiSage View Post
The question is why did he go V2.His seal is identical to naruto and we know kb's can draw chakra from kyuubi.So maybe thats why he can go into rikudou mode v2.

B.o.t.i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #12
Jizznificent
Your unborn bro
Jinchuuriki

Jizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klue View Post
What makes you think Kurama's Yin chakra does not have a portion of its will attached to it?
point taken. but i wouldn't be surprised if what he said there was true. it would explain a lot.

Jizznificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #13
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Quote:
It's just chakra, Kinkaku and Ginkaku didn't have Kurama's will either. Kurama's will remained in Naruto.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #14
Ƶero
BAMFlash
Legendary Ninja

Ƶero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is Transcendent

Give the fastest character in the series Bijuu level power and extra speed. Good idea kishi

Ƶero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #15
PopoTime
Devourer of Souls
Elite Jounin

PopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is Ascendant

Quote:
Because Kinkaku and Ginkaku were able to use Kn cloaks with ease after consuming nd absorbing part of Kuruma's chakra.

If his will was so closely tied to his chakra, Kin and Gin should have been taken over on the spot, due to no seal holding Kurama back.

PopoTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:19 AM   #16
Shaz
Gone

Shaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Shaz

Madara, you may as well flee on sight

Shaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:22 AM   #17
Ƶero
BAMFlash
Legendary Ninja

Ƶero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Madara, you may as well flee on sight
He's currently too hurt because he got rejected by his man crush

Ƶero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:29 AM   #18
Narutossss
Jinchuuriki

Narutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is Ascendant

Quote:

because minato is not an uzumaki and didn't have the body to hold the kurama's will or have you fogotten that the kyuubi's been sealed inside an uzumaki since the founding of konoha.

Narutossss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:34 AM   #19
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.o.t.i View Post
The question is why did he go V2.His seal is identical to naruto and we know kb's can draw chakra from kyuubi.So maybe thats why he can go into rikudou mode v2.
It's not "V2" or BM, it's just the initial Kyubi Chakra Mode. Compare the markings, they're completely different when Naruto goes BM (V2). This is clearly KCM V1, the seal markings are identical.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #20
ueharakk
Kage

ueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendent

visually, Minato's form looks like a cross between BM and KCM as his hands have the same BM seal markings as Naruto and he doesn't instantly enter the form like KCM Naruto does. On the other hand, there are similarities in the seal design to KCM and his eyes aren't slitted like Naruto's are in BM.

Either way though, Minato is retardedly powerful now. Like someone else said, he'd probably be able to use bijuudamas instead of rasengan while in that mode.

ueharakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Tags
kyubi chakra mode, minato