• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Manga Library > Fairy Tail

Old 05-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
Mei Lin
爱着你一生一世♡

Mei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is Elysian
Default Zirconis stop going after fodders

Go after the main cast

Mei Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
Synnia

Synnia has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Synnia

Wendy and Lucy are part of the main cast

Synnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #3
♦Sir Crocodile♦

♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

He is, next chapter Wendy is going to solo

♦Sir Crocodile♦ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
General Mael Radec
Imagine Breaker
Missing-nin

General Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is Celestial

Wendy will curb stomp him next chapter. Wendy actually is the strongerst in fairy tail when shes serious.

General Mael Radec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #5
Neferpitou
Chimera Ant
Jinchuuriki

Neferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is Rapturous

I want Wendy to die, I seriously do.

Neferpitou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
General Mael Radec
Imagine Breaker
Missing-nin

General Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas Flame View Post
Wendy's fist will come shooting out of your monitor and hit you. Just you wait.

General Mael Radec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #7
GMF
ANBU Squad Leader

GMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is AscendantGMF is Ascendant

Quote:
Suffer for your crimes!

GMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
♦Sir Crocodile♦

♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!♦Sir Crocodile♦ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Wendy unbeatable son she's not dying from a fodder dragon

♦Sir Crocodile♦ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #9
Supremo
Academy Student

Supremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Keep dreaming. She is the second most popular character in Japan and hence Hiro's long term cash cow. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she defeats Zirconis by her charms alone(****cough TnJ********) as this is Hiro we are talking about who is actually capable of doing such things.

Supremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:47 PM   #10
perucho1990
Reeking of Awesomeness
Legendary Ninja

perucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendantperucho1990 is Ascendant

I have the feeling Zirconis is gonna be the Yammy of the dragons.

perucho1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #11
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Luffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremo View Post
Keep dreaming. She is the second most popular character in Japan and hence Hiro's long term cash cow. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she defeats Zirconis by her charms alone(****cough TnJ********) as this is Hiro we are talking about who is actually capable of doing such things.
She is? Erza's popularity must be dropping than due to her Namaka power ups as of late

Is Lucy becoming fodders now?

Luffyfangirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
Olivia
MoM
God of Shinobi

Olivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultra

Yes, go after Erza, you are the only one to make her magic useless.

Olivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
Supremo
Academy Student

Supremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant futureSupremo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyfangirl24 View Post
She is? Erza's popularity must be dropping than due to her Namaka power ups as of late

Is Lucy becoming fodders now?
Yes, among female characters Erza is first, Wendy is second and Lucy is third. Among male characters, the top favorites are Gray, Natsu and Jellal(in many Japanese/Chinese forums).

So I think that we are going to see a new version of TnJ in Wendy's match as I don't think that with her current capabilities she could take on a dragon and it would be utter BS on Mashima's part if he does it.

Supremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #14
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Final Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Final Giku Tenshou Send a message via Skype™ to Final Giku Tenshou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremo View Post
Yes, among female characters Erza is first, Wendy is second and Lucy is third. Among male characters, the top favorites are Gray, Natsu and Jellal(in many Japanese/Chinese forums).

So I think that we are going to see a new version of TnJ in Wendy's match as I don't think that with her current capabilities she could take on a dragon and it would be utter BS on Mashima's part if he does it.
So apparently it's not bullshit for a Sting and Rogue who are younger than Wendy's age currently to take out a Dragon, but it is bullshit for Wendy to take out one.

Am I the only one who sees the faulty logic used here?

Final Giku Tenshou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #15
Grimm

Grimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Grimm Send a message via Skype™ to Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Giku Tenshou View Post
So apparently it's not bullshit for a Sting and Rogue who are younger than Wendy's age currently to take out a Dragon, but it is bullshit for Wendy to take out one.

Am I the only one who sees the faulty logic used here?
Are you the only one who doesn't realize that Weisslogia and Skyadrum literally let them kill them? And that Sting and likely Rogue at their young age already had DF?
Here Wendy is fighting a Dragon that wants to literally eat her and she doesn't even have any kind of powerup...

This isn't even a decent comparison FGT.

Wendy defeating Zilconis is going to be bullshit.

Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #16
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Final Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Final Giku Tenshou Send a message via Skype™ to Final Giku Tenshou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm6Jack View Post
Are you the only one who doesn't realize that Weisslogia and Skyadrum literally let them kill them? And that Sting and likely Rogue at their young age already had DF?
Your point is? They still had to bypass the defense of a Dragon at a young age, and you have literally zero proof they had Dragon Force at that age it. Face it, the implication is that Sting and Rogue got Dragon Force by killing their Dragons, which they would have to have done in Base Mode, while younger than Wendy.

Quote:
Here Wendy is fighting a Dragon that wants to literally eat her and she doesn't even have any kind of powerup...
Again, read the above, Sting and Rogue are implied to have defeated their Dragons and then gained Dragon Force via "bathing in the Dragon's blood."

Quote:
It's a perfectly rational comparison, you just don't want to admit that Wendy is capable of defeating a Dragon cause of her age and power scheme. You're about to be proven wrong so hard at that.

Quote:
And of course this is what you will scream because you don't want to admit that Dragons are exceptionally weak to Dragon Slayer powers which was confirmed last chapter when Natsu managed to harm a Dragon.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #17
haegar
these boobs shall set ya free

haegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturous

being the air DS Wendy will let one rip that is so hax smelly that Zirconis is gonna keel over without her every raising a fist

haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
Moe-058

Moe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareilMoe-058 est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm6Jack View Post

I highly doubt that they had attained DF at an early age...

Moe-058 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #19
Neferpitou
Chimera Ant
Jinchuuriki

Neferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is RapturousNeferpitou is Rapturous

Say what you want FGT, I would still hate Wendy to defeat a Dragon.

Neferpitou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #20
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Say what you want FGT, I would still hate Wendy to defeat a Dragon.
I don't care if you hate it.

I'm pointing out it that it's a fallacy to assume it would be bullshit for her to defeat a Dragon when Mashima has made it clearly obvious that a pair of kids as Dragon Slayers could do it, whether or not a Dragon fights back is irrelevant in comparison to "Can I actually blast a hole through this "suit of armor" the Dragon is wearing?" The answer to this is yes, Wendy can do that.