Did Madara orchestrate Yahiko's death? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 04-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
Ezekial
Does want a custom title

Ezekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is Celestial
Default Did Madara orchestrate Yahiko's death?

Madara must of knew about Akatsuki and Yahiko, as he sent Obito to befriend Nagato

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yahiko knows who and what Madara is, and is very cautious.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yahiko was weary of "Madara" and wouldn't let Obito get close.

Spoiler:

So did Madara orchestrate Yahiko's death as part of the Moon's eye plan in order to have Obito manipulate Nagato?

Ezekial is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
Munboy Dracule O'Brian
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Munboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareil

It seemed, if anything, that was Obito's doing. Madara's order was just to get Nagato on their side. My guess is he didn't care how Obito did it.

Munboy Dracule O'Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
Rosi

Rosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareilRosi est le sans pareil

Isn't Madara dead by that time already? And how would he know that Yahiko would be cautious of Obito?

Ezekial thread

Rosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
Ezekial
Does want a custom title

Ezekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is Celestial

I can't see that considering ho much planning went into his plan, he was extremely cautious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosi View Post
Isn't Madara dead by that time already? And how would he know that Yahiko would be cautious of Obito?
Yes he was dead, but he was alive when the Ame orphans were trained by Jiraiya so he must of kept an eye on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosi View Post
Ezekial thread

Old 04-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
Scarlet Ammo

Scarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareilScarlet Ammo est le sans pareil

Yeah I think the death, if anyone, would be plotted by Obito. But I don't think his death was caused by anyone but Hanzo...

Scarlet Ammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #6
Munboy Dracule O'Brian

Munboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
I can't see that considering ho much planning went into his plan, he was extremely cautious.
The plan was to have Obito revive him. I agree with the cautiousness, but that's why he left the black Zetsu with Obito.

Munboy Dracule O'Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
Ezekial
Does want a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Cake View Post
Yeah I think the death, if anyone, would be plotted by Obito. But I don't think his death was caused by anyone but Hanzo...
Hanzo was a mere puppet, following orders.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #8
AreYouOkDannii
i can change your life quick

AreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareilAreYouOkDannii est le sans pareil

awwh you wish...

AreYouOkDannii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #9
Revolution
Anti-Konoha, Very Anti-Konoha

Revolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Revolution

Hanzo and Danzo collaborated to kill all 3 of the Akatsuki "for the good of the village" I'm sure

Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:15 AM   #10
AlphaReaver
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

AlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is Transcendent

There's a connection between Root, Hidden Mist, Oro & Madara that hasn't been fully explained yet.

I believe Madara was behind the Yahiko incident & the Rin incident.

What was up with Danzo knowing Tobi?
How did Danzo get those eyes?
How did Tobi get those eyes?
What was Danzo doing with Hanzo?
How did Oro do those experiments?
How large is the underground passage Madara was in?
What face did Kisame see?
When did Itachi meet Obito?
What was goin on in Kakashi's Mission with Rin?
What happened when Nagato blacked out?
How did Nagato receive his Rinnegan?
When did Akatsuki become a Mercenary Force?

All of these things need full explanation & detailed fleshing out.

AlphaReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:51 AM   #11
ch1p

ch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternal

I'd like for all things to be connected.

ch1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #12
Yuna
The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard
Hokage

Yuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is Transcendent

Madara spent, like, 2 minutes instructing Obito before committing suicide. None of his instructions mentioned Yahiko.

Yuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #13
Ezekial
Does want a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
Madara spent, like, 2 minutes instructing Obito before committing suicide. None of his instructions mentioned Yahiko.
The time it takes you to read a chapter and the actual time lapse in Naruto during said reading isn't the same you know

Old 04-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #14
AlphaReaver
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

AlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is TranscendentAlphaReaver is Transcendent

The same people saying there's no connection, were the same ones who said 4th Hokage = Naruto's Pop & Tobito were wrong. Shit, even the AL:Naruto's Father was was partially true.

AlphaReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #15
The Faceless Man
__ஜ✦Valar Morghulis✦ஜ__

The Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is TranscendentThe Faceless Man is Transcendent

i think obito did set up yahiko's death by talking with hanzo

The Faceless Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #16
Yuna
The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard
Hokage

Yuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
The time it takes you to read a chapter and the actual time lapse in Naruto during said reading isn't the same you know
Unless there were random cuts in time during their conversation and Madara's suicide, that was a swift conversation. You can argue that maybe Madara gave Obito's instructions before that, off-panel, but that would just be weird.

Yuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #17
egressmadara
Wanderin' About
Jinchuuriki

egressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestial

Yahiko's death was all Danzo.

egressmadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
First Tsurugi
M O T I V A T E D
Hokage

First Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is Rapturous

If anyone orchestrated it it would be Obito.

However, I prefer to think of it as a random occurance.

First Tsurugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #19
Quikdraw7777
S-Class Missing-nin

Quikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is CelestialQuikdraw7777 is Celestial

I seriously doubt Madara had anything to do with the situation of the Amegakure orphans.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Danzou's ANBU Root and the Amegakure ninja really intended on killing him. Would've been incredibly counterproductive to Madara's plans, don't you think?

Quikdraw7777 is offline   Reply With Quote