• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 04-23-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
Bontakun
Thug Busting Toy Hamster

Bontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareil
Default Dumbass kyuubi powered ninjas forgot how to defend themselves

Really? There must have been some Suiton users in there to counter those Katons. But they just had to stand there dumbfounded so that Naruto can show his heroics

Bontakun is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
Euraj
C H A M P I O N
God of Shinobi

Euraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Euraj Send a message via Yahoo to Euraj

You mean, like they did before against Madara in the other battlefield? The massive reduction in numbers due to the Juubi whooping their asses probably has something to do with it.

Of course, they're not allowed to move anyway when Naruto needs to be showed off.

Euraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
Hydro Spiral
Hmmmm....
S-Class Missing-nin

Hydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is Transcendent

Yeah, I'm wondering where all the 9M feats are

Hydro Spiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
B.o.t.i
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

B.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is Ascendant

lol not that they could'nt they cant exactly harness that power like naruto Additionally they are very slow cant react to those monster jusu.You cant expect them to do naruto level stuff cause they got a shroud they are not naruto

B.o.t.i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
Wrath
Mourning
Hokage

Wrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Wrath Send a message via MSN to Wrath

Even the Kages struggled to counter Madara's Katons. Most ninjas, even when supercharged, just aren't fast and skilled enough to do it. Naruto may only have been able to do it because he's the fastest guy alive.

Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
Alaude
Foppery and Whim

Alaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is RapturousAlaude is Rapturous

I don't think that they had strong enough Suiton users in there to counter the Katons but of course they could have tried.

Alaude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #7
PDQ
Meta-Debater
Hokage

PDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
Even the Kages struggled to counter Madara's Katons. Most ninjas, even when supercharged, just aren't fast and skilled enough to do it. Naruto may only have been able to do it because he's the fastest guy alive.
It only took one Kage, Mei, to counter his Katon, that's with her normal human chakra(Gaara probably could too since it withstood an Enton attack). Tsunade stopped another barehanded. I'm pretty sure a Jinton blew another away even while fighting the pollen effects

We've seen a smaller group(just the divisions that fought the former Kages) of Suiton fodder has enough speed and skill to stop Madara's Katon before.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/5

Now with Kyuubi chakra and even more people(all the guys who contributed to the combined Suiton against Juubi) they're still struggling?

PDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
Stermor
S-Class Missing-nin

Stermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDQ View Post
It only took one Kage, Mei, to counter his Katon, that's with her normal human chakra(Gaara probably could too). Tsunade stopped another barehanded.

We've seen a smaller group(just the divisions that fought the former Kages) of Suiton fodder stop Madara's Katon before.

Now with Kyuubi chakra and even more people(all the guys who contributed to the combined Suiton against Juubi) they're still struggling?
there is a difference in which katon is used and how large it is...

anyway it probebly has more to do with speed then with the power required..

clearly people are no longer as organised as they were before the juubi..

btw doesn't anyone find stoppping the chakra weapons more interesting then withstanding a little fire?? those weapons could seal a bijuu's chakra.. but were casually bashed away..

Stermor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #9
Bontakun
Thug Busting Toy Hamster

Bontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareil

I'm believing the suiton user could counter madara's katon because previously kyuubi powered Hinata blew away a Juubi arm with her air palm, and Lee cut Madara in half with his roundhouse. Now they seem to have conveniently forgotten how to be badass.

Bontakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #10
PDQ
Meta-Debater
Hokage

PDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is ElysianPDQ is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontakun View Post
I'm believing the suiton user could counter madara's katon because previously kyuubi powered Hinata blew away a Juubi arm with her air palm, and Lee cut Madara in half with his roundhouse. Now they seem to have conveniently forgotten how to be badass.
Exactly. Hinata stopped the Juubi, now a bunch of Mist Jounin can't stop a human's katon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stermor View Post
there is a difference in which katon is used and how large it is...
It's the same: Gouka Mekkakyu.
Quote:
clearly people are no longer as organised as they were before the juubi..
They just got done with the Kyuubi bird jutsu and you're saying they're less organized than before?

PDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #11
Euraj
C H A M P I O N
God of Shinobi

Euraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Euraj Send a message via Yahoo to Euraj

Quote:
It only took one Kage, Mei, to counter his Katon, that's with her normal human chakra. Tsunade stopped another barehanded.

We've seen a smaller group(just the divisions that fought the former Kages) of Suiton fodder stop Madara's Katon before.

This is a lot bigger than what Madara used on the last battlefield.

That was a decently-sized group back there as well. It seemed like Madara went and shot a Katon right into the face of around nine shinobi that were conveniently organized to counter it. Right now, which is the point I was trying to make in my previous post, who knows what happened to that group sicnce they were on the wall? Obito and Madara went off with the Juubi afterward, and more recently, they all gathered into a clusterfreak and literally flew around in Naruto's chakra. Even if some are still around, would the little unit still be organized enough to immediately get in front of everyone and try to stop the attack?

Keep in mind as well that the ground is shaking from Juubi's punch.

Euraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #12
Okodi
The Internet's
ANBU Squad Leader

Okodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is CelestialOkodi is Celestial

Didn't you see the size of that damn katon?

Okodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #13
Gunners

Gunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is Eternal

1) They are less organised.
2) The technique was right in their face meaning they barely had time to react.

Gunners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:45 AM   #14
CyberianGinseng
Ronin Alchemist
S-Class Missing-nin

CyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is ElysianCyberianGinseng is Elysian

All I want for Christmas Kishi is for Naruto to STFU!

No more speeches. Like he told Sasuke, let your fists do the talking.

Also, Naruto is the new Sasori.

With this, Sasori took down a nation:
Spoiler:
But with this, Naruto took on GOD!
Spoiler:

CyberianGinseng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #15
Senjuclan
Mori No Senju Ichizoku
Jinchuuriki

Senjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is Transcendent

Didn't Kitsuchi say something about Naruto's chakra messing with his jutsu? Maybe they could not use suiton.

Senjuclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #16
Burning_Neoxor
Waiting for this manga to end.
Elite Teacher

Burning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is LuminaryBurning_Neoxor is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senjuclan View Post
Didn't Kitsuchi say something about Naruto's chakra messing with his jutsu? Maybe they could not use suiton.
It depends on what translation you read.

Mangapanda Kitsuchi says it no longer effective in stopping the Juubi.
Mangastream Kitsuchi says it is interfering.

I'm gong to go with Manga panda versions since before the Hokage talk, everyone was able to use their jutsu just fine with 9m cloak.

Burning_Neoxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #17
Khris
Men's Dreams.. NEVER END!

Khris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultra

I am more concerned with how even with auto-defense they couldn't land a single hit.

Khris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #18
Stermor
S-Class Missing-nin

Stermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Exactly. Hinata stopped the Juubi, now a bunch of Mist Jounin can't stop a human's katon?

It's the same: Gouka Mekkakyu.

They just got done with the Kyuubi bird jutsu and you're saying they're less organized than before?
it is stupid that none of them could defend against it.. some of them clearly should have been able to counter to some lvl.

not really it is the same attack but the size and location(how close the people are) is different.. which is the problem here..

and ye before the naruto dance, they where fighting like an army.. now they are hopped up on kyuubi powered happines.. they are fighting as individuals.. which makes them weaker in the sense of an army.. but in a manga in makes them more powerfull..

Stermor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #19
Linkdarkside
Ninja of the West
Hokage

Location: Morovis,Puerto Rico, USA,North America,Earth,Milky Way Galaxy.
Linkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareil
Send a message via Yahoo to Linkdarkside

i dont think there were water user on that line to counter the fire jutsus.

Linkdarkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #20
ueharakk
Kage

ueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendentueharakk is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euraj View Post
You mean, like they did before against Madara in the other battlefield? The massive reduction in numbers due to the Juubi whooping their asses probably has something to do with it.

Of course, they're not allowed to move anyway when Naruto needs to be showed off.
considering how massively amped their attacks are after they get the KN1 shroud, only a few suiton users or doton users would have sufficed.

Heck Kakashi should have been able to suiton at least one of those fireballs.

It's so sad how kishi has to make both sides fight like complete idiots at some times in order to drive plot or show off character's abilitys/portray them a certain way. I didn't even see one jutsu used by the thousands of alliance members using the chakra shrouds in this last chapter.

Kind of reminds me of the time when fodders for some reason thought attacking Susanoo with taijutsu and a sword would be a brilliant idea.

ueharakk is offline   Reply With Quote