• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 04-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #21
Rain Of Pain
Rookie

Rain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of lightRain Of Pain is a glorious beacon of light

I predict a talk between Kakashi and Obito and a flashback.

Rain Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #22
St. Burke
Tea

St. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is ElysianSt. Burke is Elysian

Hashi makes a face on the same level as madara

St. Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #23
Cjones
Force Your Way
Hokage

Cjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is AscendantCjones is Ascendant
Send a message via Yahoo to Cjones Send a message via Skype™ to Cjones

A long term prediction: Hokage/Gokage arrive and become the turning point for the alliance.

Cjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #24
Former Obd Lurker.
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Kage

Former Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is AscendantFormer Obd Lurker. is Ascendant

I predict the kages teleported the alliance away from the jubbi's attack.

Former Obd Lurker. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #25
Jayaraman MinatoItachi
Thunder God
Elite Teacher

Jayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faithJayaraman MinatoItachi is a guardian of the faith

At some moment i thought juubi, kakashi and obito are all inside the kamui dimesion.

Jayaraman MinatoItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:19 AM   #26
Jad
|#[Dead Man]#|
Hokage

Jad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareilJad est le sans pareil

I want to see Gai and Lee.

Seriously, Kishi, don't do this to me, don't you DARE off panel my Heroes, don't even THINK about it. Not ON MY WATCH!

Jad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:58 AM   #27
ironblade_x1
FUCK YOU, DORPHEEN
S-Class Missing-nin

ironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestialironblade_x1 is Celestial

I don't think we'll see Kakashi and Obito fight. They'll probably have a conversation about bonds and Rin and blahblah and then Kishi's gonna swap back to Naruto's feelings.

Hashirama had better move his ass quick to make this shit interesting again.

ironblade_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #28
Sennin of Hardwork
Deadline
Kage

Sennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is Divine

I forgot to add this to my prediction in the previous page, the current Kages show up in the battlefield to back the rest of the Alliance. But only 4 of them are present, Tsunade isn't there. Sakura gets a very bad feeling about that.

Sennin of Hardwork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #29
Njaa
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

Njaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faithNjaa is a guardian of the faith

Lets see.

-More of juubi going apeshit
-Naruto and alliance lose KCM
-Possible arrival of Gokage minus Tsunade
-Cliffhanger of Juubi going complete

I don't think Sasuke will arrive with the kages until after Juubi goes full form. As far as Kakashi and Obito go, i hope we don't see em till next volume since we just had a lengthy flashback and if Kishi is going to give Kakashi and Obito some closure i'd rather not see it rushed.

Njaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #30
Arya Stark
valar morghulis.

Arya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Arya Stark

Adult and sexy version of this page needs to happen nao

Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #31
ch1p
dragon of the battlefield

ch1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultra

This is gonna be Kakashi VS Obito.

A full volume. At the end, Sauce arrives. PREPARE YOURSELVES, IT'S THE VOLUME OF KAKASHI.

ch1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #32
Gabe
Murim Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is AscendantGabe is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

result of the juubis attack and kakashi vs obito and the truth about rin

Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:42 AM   #33
Abz
*~Abz-J-Harding~*
Jounin

Location: In my den.... Activity: having a cuppa tea Alias: The Wolf
Abz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is RapturousAbz is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Abz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Adult and sexy version of this page needs to happen nao
Hahah i can not wait for that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1p View Post
This is gonna be Kakashi VS Obito.

A full volume. At the end, Sauce arrives. PREPARE YOURSELVES, IT'S THE VOLUME OF KAKASHI.
I have absolutely no problems with that at all ...

Abz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #34
MOZINOR
Tu peux pas test!
Genin

MOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is LuminaryMOZINOR is Luminary

I would like to see Kakashi picking up Obito's sharingan like in "Kill Bill", and living him in the Kamui dimension...

Or revelations like:

"Rin was still alive the day you tried to crush konoha... You killed her that day! You've been manipulated all along by Madara, who has probably genjutu'd you!"

MOZINOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #35
Arya Stark
valar morghulis.

Arya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Arya Stark

I predict I'll cry.

Or fangirl.

Or both.

Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #36
Shin
3000-man Commander

Shin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is TranscendentShin is Transcendent

Kakashi will tnj obito
The hokage's save the alliance's
Hashirama will use something to restrain the juubi for a period of time ( Like budha hand that made kurama sleep )

Shin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #37
Hydro Spiral
MEGA LUKE
S-Class Missing-nin

Hydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is Transcendent

Next chapter, we find out that Hashi saved everyone with a series of Senjutsu Wood Domes

Also Kakashi VS Obito

Hydro Spiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:08 AM   #38
Golden Circle
by the sea

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Golden Circle

Kages and Team Sasuke arrive.

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #39
Brandon Lee
I'm in my spring time of Youth
Missing-nin

Brandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is CelestialBrandon Lee is Celestial

what the heck happened to lee? last time we saw the alliance lee was kicking madara in half, and suddenly in this chapter he was off-paneled, i mean wtf

anyways, i want to see rock lee.

Brandon Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #40
xShotDeadGorgeous
fandomstuck
Academy Teacher

xShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of lightxShotDeadGorgeous is a glorious beacon of light

Kakashi vs. Obito showdown finally . And then before Kakashi kills Obito cliff hanger right before he explains why he killed Rin (hopefully)
But wait . . . Sasuke's coming with the Hokage right ? Or is he just protecting the village ? Because how is he supposed to waltz onto the battlefield without a big interruption because of Naruto and Sakura ?

xShotDeadGorgeous is offline   Reply With Quote
Tags
usuratonkachi