Welcome to the Naruto Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
At some moment i thought juubi, kakashi and obito are all inside the kamui dimesion.
Itachi and Minato
I think both Minato and Itachi are cool. The only difference is Minato will show his coolness while fighting the opponent by moving in a lightspeed but itachi will show his coolness while fighting the opponent by not moving at all.
My Favorite Animes
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
High School Of Dead
Waiting for next Season
Shingeki no kyojin
Sword Art Online
The world god only knows
Kaicho wa Maidsama!
Seriously, Kishi, don't do this to me, don't you DARE off panel my Heroes, don't even THINK about it. Not ON MY WATCH!
"What strikes horror into your heart, is simply humor to me." - M.Bison
Naruto Tier List - Chapter 589 updated:
Naruto Tier List: Spoiler | Chapter 589 updated
My list is just on fighting ability, nothing to do with being able to support a village or being a good support. I am taking into account everyone's transformations as well as Summons, besides Naruto; I listed him in different forms.
In order, current on everyone at their best state. Example I listed Uchiha Sasuke but I am taking into account EMS not MS or Hebi Sasuke.
I strayed away from hype on characters abilities. But there are just some characters that Kishimoto explicitly hypes in his own manga and interviews, so I had to go by that. Plus for some characters abilities, like Orochimaru and Dan I had to guesstimate.
1. Rikudo Sennin [Confirmed Dead]
Kishimoto's Strong Right Arm
2. Rinnegan Madara with infinite stamina and chakara
Kishimoto's Strong Left Arm Note:Kishi said through Madara, these guys could rearrange the world map.
3. Hashiramaa [Confirmed Dead]
4. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Madara [Leveled up]
5. Sharingan-Rinnegan Tobi w/ Jins, Gedomazo
6. Full Bijuu Mode Naruto (or just current Naruto)
7. Namikaze Minato [Confirmed Dead]
8. Prime Hiruzen (Simply based on hype and Kishimoto's interpretation) [Confirmed Dead]
9. Uzumaki Nagato [Confirmed Dead]
10. Sage-mutated Kabuto [Current state rank 59.]
11. Semi-transformed cloak Naruto (When he uses his bloody clones)
12. Healthy Uchiha Itachi (Fresh out of the box Itachi) [Confirmed Dead]
13. Uchiha Sasuke (He should be above Itachi, but he underperformed next to him)
14. Killer Bee
High Kage Level
15. Sakumo Hatake (Simply based on hype of being above the Sannins)[Confirmed Dead]
16. Six Paths of Pain [Confirmed Dead]
17. Sage Mode Naruto
18. Kakashi Hatake (Seeing as though he uses his Mangekyo Sharingan willy nilly nowadays. Good against one on one)
19. Jiraiya [Confirmed Dead]
20. Prime Orochimaru w/ Edo Tensei and Manda [Current state rank 5. (need to shift)]
21. Muu/Second Mizukage (They did kill each other) [Confirmed Dead]
22. Maito Gai (Not taking into account 8th Gate)
Medium Kage Level
24. Kisame Hoshigaki (Only loses maybe against Orochimaru and Deidara) [Confirmed Dead]
25. Sandaime Raikage (I don't exactly know what blunt force damage does to this guy. Sure he can tank 'piercing type' attacks. And I don't doubt his durability, but how much punishment can he take) [Confirmed Dead]
27. Orochimaru (Depends how many Oral Rebirths this guy can do, so my judgment is semi based on hype as well. Since it seems his never fought at full-power yet) w/o Manda and Arms (sealed).
28. Kakuzu [Confirmed Dead]
29. Deidara [Confirmed Dead]
30. Gaara in the desert
31. Danzou [Confirmed Dead]
Low Kage Level
32. Sasori (Supposedly stronger than Deidara, maybe when Deidara was young) [Confirmed Dead]
33. Dan (I don't know the limit of his jutsu, so I will place him here randomly) [Confirmed Dead]
35. Old Hiruzen [Confirmed Dead]
36. Kimimaro [Confirmed Dead]
37. Gaara's Father [Confirmed Dead]
39. Konan [Confirmed Dead]
40. Hanzou [Confirmed Dead]
41. Chiyo [Confirmed Dead]
48. Torune [Confirmed Dead]
52. Rock Lee
53. Sai (Probably higher)
58. Tenten w/ Banana Fan
61. Original Kabuto
62. Fuu (Team work with Torune is impeccable, and his a good hit-man, but in a fight with a starting distance, he loses a lot). [Confirmed Dead]
63. Kabuto w/o Orochimaru cells (Guessing he is back to his original form)
65. Shikaku Nara
66. Inoichi Yamanaka
67. Shikamaru Nara (Not counting prep tactics, or him having full knowledge)
70. Kidomaru [Confirmed Dead]
71. Tayuya [Confirmed Dead]
72. Jirobo [Confirmed Dead]
73. Sakon/Ukon [Confirmed Dead]
78. Kurenai (I know, she should be Jounin, but fuck it. Damn useless)
81. Ebisu (Konohamaru for goodness sakes out done him)
82. Kin [Confirmed Dead]
I forgot to add this to my prediction in the previous page, the current Kages show up in the battlefield to back the rest of the Alliance. But only 4 of them are present, Tsunade isn't there. Sakura gets a very bad feeling about that.
-More of juubi going apeshit
-Naruto and alliance lose KCM
-Possible arrival of Gokage minus Tsunade
-Cliffhanger of Juubi going complete
I don't think Sasuke will arrive with the kages until after Juubi goes full form. As far as Kakashi and Obito go, i hope we don't see em till next volume since we just had a lengthy flashback and if Kishi is going to give Kakashi and Obito some closure i'd rather not see it rushed.
Kakashi vs. Obito showdown finally . And then before Kakashi kills Obito cliff hanger right before he explains why he killed Rin (hopefully)
But wait . . . Sasuke's coming with the Hokage right ? Or is he just protecting the village ? Because how is he supposed to waltz onto the battlefield without a big interruption because of Naruto and Sakura ?
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
But i swear to god it seems like Kishimoto is an uchiha.
Originally Posted by PikaCheeka
If villains were drugs:
Obito would be acid. You can never tell when he's going to start ripping his own body apart while screaming like a banshee.
Orochimaru is the date rape drug. That needs no further explanation.
Madara would be marijuana sold to you by some shady dude. Everything is chill and you are great with the world and suddenly boom, you get a joint laced with ecstasy.