Mario (Masashi Kishimoto) - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Manga Library

Old 04-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #21
Trust Me! Numbers Don't Lie!
S-Class Missing-nin

8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant

leave it to kishimoto to ruin mafia like he ruined ninja's. i have absolutely no confidence in that guy.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #22
Aldric
My OTP <3
Kage

Aldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is Divine

His mafia guys are probably going to get involved in awkward homoerotic staring contests instead of gunfights and will spend entire chapters screaming about how much emotional pain they're in and that's why they're getting revenge on society by being gangsters

Aldric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #23
Deathbringerpt
Dreamer of Possibilities
Hokage

Deathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is Eternal

Fucking hell, his old art almost reminds me of Katsuhiro Otomo's.

What the fuck happened, man?

Deathbringerpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #24
The World
Final Villain

The World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to The World

Heh, I just said that in another thread

It's a damn shame honestly

The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #25
Melodie
̣

Melodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is DivineMelodie is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
Fucking hell, his old art almost reminds me of Katsuhiro Otomo's.
Well, Kishimoto was inspired by Katsuhiro Otomo.

Melodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #26
Narutossss
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Narutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
leave it to kishimoto to ruin mafia like he ruined ninja's. i have absolutely no confidence in that guy.
and............. you've come to this conclusion cause you've somehow read this even though it hasn't come out yet? riiiiight.

Narutossss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #27
Suigetsu
Kage

Suigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareil

Does this mean that this will now be called MARIO forums?

Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #28
S-Class Missing-nin

8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutossss View Post
and............. you've come to this conclusion cause you've somehow read this even though it hasn't come out yet? riiiiight.
i came to that conclusion from weekly following his work for almost a decade.

Old 04-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #29
Narutossss
Jinchuuriki

Narutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is TranscendentNarutossss is Transcendent

and what does that have to do with a manga he write before that?

Old 04-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #30
steveht93
مين سمير ؟
Elite Jounin

steveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestialsteveht93 is Celestial

The dude looks like a douchbag. But I think I'll give this a read when it comes out. Gotta support kishi.

steveht93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #31
Reyes
Silver Chariot

Reyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is EternalReyes is Eternal

I'm going to check this out, though isn't this just a one-shot for now and not a monthly series?

Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #32
Alita54
Alita>You
Legendary Ninja

Alita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is Luminary

Looks interesting. I'll definately give it a shot whenever it comes out.

Alita54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #33
Badalight
JOJO
Jinchuuriki

Badalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
Yeah - but Kishimoto never really gave a fuck about Naruto. I'm curious if he can right well if it's actually something he WANTS to do. Mario seems like the project he's always been dying to write.

So we'll see...

Badalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #34
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
and what does that have to do with a manga he write before that?
its the same author? from reading his work for such a long time i can tell this author doesn't understand people. his characters are forced and often makes no sense. relationships are shallow. the way conflicts are solved is most of the time very naive. story contradicts itself. his gags are cheesy.

and nowhere i said i already read this oneshot. but judging from the authors track record my expectations for anything he does or ever did is very low.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #35
Narutossss
Jinchuuriki

to get a feel of what this could be like, you can read some of the stuff kishi did around the time he first write the manuscript for mario.

karakuri one-shot
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/karak...ashi/v00/c000/
naruto one-shot
http://www.readmanga.eu/manga/1627/Naruto/0/1

Old 04-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #36
Selva
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Selva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

I really love the initial sketch. I miss Kishi's old style of drawing.

Selva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #37
EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Jinchuuriki

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultra

^as do I.

I'm looking forward to this - I want to see if he still has the magic.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #38
Haohmaru
The Legendary Samurai
Kage

Haohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is Transcendent

Quote:
obviously cause it's the same style. The original drawing was done when kishi was in his otomo clone phase, and of course the first ones better, kishi didn't have to worry about strick naruto deadlines.
What does an ad have to do with deadline? Are you seriously trying to tell me that the art in that ad isn't as impressive, because he was on a deadline? This isn't Naruto dude. That ad is probably from a volume release right? So he had more than enough time to work on it.

I'm with Aldric on this. I really don't like how his art has developed. It hasn't gotten any better since the old days. Usually a mangaka gets better and better drawing his manga. Imo that isn't the case in Naruto.

Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #39
zyken
▄█▀ █ █▀█ █▀ █▄█ █▄

zyken has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to zyken

ill give it a try, the rumors make it interesting

a mafia and baseball theme

zyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #40
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

I will probably read it when it is released

Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote