Rematch: Obito vs. Minato - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill
View Poll Results: Who would take round 2?
Minato 51 53.13%
Obito 45 46.88%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
Kaim
Immortal
ANBU Squad Leader

Kaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is Luminary
Default Rematch: Obito vs. Minato

I think it will happen. How would Obito match up against Minato now?

Minato has unlimited chakra now (but his stamina never seemed to be an issue)

Obito has the Rinnegan.

Last edited by Kaim; 02-15-2013 at 10:02 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 02-15-2013, 09:38 PM   #2
Sagitta
Puts thumbs tacs in the cereal
Special Jounin

Sagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hopeSagitta is a paragon of hope

Obito would lose... Rinnegan/Sharingan tech hasn't really been explored too much so I dunno.. But Minato I bet would still win.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #3
Kaim
Immortal
ANBU Squad Leader

Kaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is LuminaryKaim is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagitta View Post
Obito would lose... Rinnegan/Sharingan tech hasn't really been explored too much so I dunno.. But Minato I bet would still win.
Here's what I think.

Obito, now that the circumstances are different and him possessing new powers like mokuton and the rinnegan, will force Minato to show more of his arsenal.

And as a fan of S/T techniques, the S/T exchanges would be RIDICULOUS. I am very looking forward to seeing a rematch between the two.

Obito SHOULD win, based off of what we've seen he is capable of doing, but Minato can't possibly be a one trick pony, so we'll get some development from him and he'd probably take the win.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
KevKev
Defeatist
Elite Jounin

KevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is TranscendentKevKev is Transcendent

Obito is still the same since him and Minato fought. Minato wins.

Again.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
Kaim
Immortal
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by naijaboykev28 View Post
Obito is still the same since him and Minato fought. Minato wins.

Again.
Not saying Minato wouldn't win but Obito has the Rinnegan now + would use Mokuton now that he doesn't care who knows who he is and he knows how fast his master REALLY is now.

Obito isn't the same man (boy) Minato fought before.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
Doctor Lamperouge
MOBILE SUIT

Doctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareilDoctor Lamperouge est le sans pareil

I too am looking forward to a rematch between the two, especially since Space-Time Ninjutsu are involved. Jikukan is simply the best.

I have a feeling that this time the battle will be much closer than last time, and Minato will have to pull out all of the stops.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #7
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

T-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is Divine

i'd bet money minato would get him again. just to show these ppl how overrated he is

Old 02-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #8
Kaim
Immortal
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiere View Post
i'd bet money minato would get him again. just to show these ppl just how overrated he is
Obito is overrated? If that's the case, then so is Minato.

Minato's greatest feat is his S/T and Obito's is better. Plus he has genjutsu mokuton and the paths techniques. He might even be underrated lol.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

T-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is Divine

at least minato wins. he proves himself each and every single time. obito on the other hand... you know lol

Spoiler:

Old 02-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #10
Roxa5
?
Chuunin

Roxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faith

Honestly, and this is just my opinion, the chains Obito used as the masked man were fucking scary. Seriously, what a tool to abuse during ST.

Emotional, useless doujutsu Tobi vs reanimated Minato?

I hope his body is used to rasengan at this point.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:41 PM   #11
Marsala
The Ice-Cream Man Cometh
Advisor

Marsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Marsala

Obito was sloppy last time and underestimated Minato. He wouldn't try to win in a battle of speed again. He has the advantage.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #12
Zen-aku
The Bad Guy
God of Shinobi

Zen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Zen-aku Send a message via Yahoo to Zen-aku

Quote:
at least minato wins. he proves himself each and every single time. obito on the other hand... you know lol

Spoiler:
Obito has handed the ass of multiple oppents i don't know what your talking about

things that have changed since their last fight

Obito has 16 years of training and experience plus rinnengan abilities

Minato has been dead he has nothing new, and obito nearly beat him the first time.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:16 PM   #13
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
Obito has handed the ass of multiple oppents i don't know what your talking about

things that have changed since their last fight

Obito has 16 years of training and experience plus rinnengan abilities

Minato has been dead he has nothing new, and obito nearly beat him the first time.
in his 16 yrs he hasn't changed 1 bit. does he fight any different then b4? no. he had all the knowledge to beat minato and he still failed, because that what he is a failure. he was the retarded kid in the uchiha clan

who has tobi beaten exactly? enlighten me. oh right.. konan lmao, and he barely got out alive... the bitch jiraiya beat her in 1 second

Old 02-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #14
Roxa5
?
Chuunin

Roxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faithRoxa5 is a guardian of the faith

Izanagi or w/e saved his gumby ass. Konan had him good.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #15
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

he went to far to use a uchiha forbidden jutsu to survive. izanagi is for failures, weak uchiha who cant accept their destiny

Old 02-15-2013, 11:22 PM   #16
Zen-aku
The Bad Guy
God of Shinobi

Zen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is RapturousZen-aku is Rapturous

Quote:
in his 16 yrs he hasn't changed 1 bit. does he fight any different then b4?
he ditched the chains, and is much more precise with his kamui, he had really powerful katons now, as well as mokuton, and the triks he pulled with the shuriken. plus he has the rinnengan now.

Quote:
who has tobi beaten exactly? enlighten me.
Konan, Torfune, Fuu, Team 8 and 7, A small army of Mist ninja, and was beating the shit out of kakashi for most of there fight.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #17
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

he isnt any more precise with his kamui, where u getting this bullshit? tobi was a pro at using kamui since the moment he awakened it. nothing changed.

and wtf he gona do with rinnneeegannn? what has he done with it?

lol @ the ninjas you named. exactly. pathetic

Old 02-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #18
iJutsu
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

iJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is TranscendentiJutsu is Transcendent

What would constitute as Obito winning? He has no sealing techs. Minato can most likely escape his dimension since he uses (reverse) summoning seals. Minato can't be killed. He and his paths couldn't even use any rinnegan techs. Obito also doesn't have another sharingan to escape death anymore. At best he can stay intangible for as long as he can until Minato backs off, so he can recharge his ms.

If the hiraishin seal is still on him, he will get blitzed like no tomorrow.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #19
Zen-aku
The Bad Guy
God of Shinobi

Quote:
he isnt any more precise with his kamui, where u getting this bullshit? tobi was a pro at using kamui since the moment he awakened it. nothing changed.
yeah their is a vvery clear increase in proficiency when you look at his fight during the war and his fight with minato

Quote:
and wtf he gona do with rinnneeegannn? what has he done with it?
he will use the paths, he stated he was gonna use the Human realm on Naruto Earlier as well as he will use it to revive madara so he dose have the abilities, he hasn't been spamming Shinra tensei cause kamui is so broken he didn't need it

Quote:
lol @ the ninjas you named. exactly. pathetic
I don't consider team 7 and 8....well i don't consider Team 7 to be pathetic, and torune and fuu were strong from what little we saw

Old 02-15-2013, 11:35 PM   #20
Roxa5
?
Chuunin

This idea where Minato left his seals and the possibility of them still being there is just kinda dumb IMO. I'd like to think they went away and he has to set new ones, I mean come on.