• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #201
Awaria
TheBodyInTheBasement
Academy Student

Awaria has disabled reputation

Real life stuff: Newcastle 2008 Aussie movie- Xavier Samuel as Sasuke
Spoiler:

and Lachlan Buchanan as Naruto
Spoiler:

They even run butt naked in the movie but they play brothers

And my homie Kuba Gierszał from Suicide Room
Spoiler:

NarutoForums

Old 02-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #202
Fourangers
Back to teh bromance
ANBU Captain

Fourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultraFourangers is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayaka View Post
Ohh Sakukarin...well thats a guilty pleasure.

Did you see the nudes yet .
SakuKarin is hawt.

Oh yes.... Smexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyisozaki View Post
omg??? oh and the other one is probably something obvious we'll feel stupid for not remembering after.
Inorite. I keep looking at the picture and I keep wondering like: "I know you from somewhere" but till now all my efforts were fruitless.

I think it's nabari's, but I'm not sure.

New haircut~:

Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #203
Sayaka
Alive but still to busy

Sayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourangers View Post
SakuKarin is hawt.

Oh yes.... Smexy.

Mitch has the cutest butt I have ever seen...I think he is Bi in real life...ohh and omg the guy that plays Tony is also in the jack the giant slayer movie he is so cute!!!!(I've notice he played many gay roles xD)

Old 02-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #204
izzyisozaki

Location: Shakuton-Kōrinshippūshikkokunoyazeroshiki Set by Fourangers
izzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Inorite. I keep looking at the picture and I keep wondering like: "I know you from somewhere" but till now all my efforts were fruitless.

I think it's nabari's, but I'm not sure.
We should find out soon enough. I sent a message to the artist on pixiv asking.

Quote:
New haircut~:
y can't i do this

Old 02-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #205
izzyisozaki

izzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultra

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...9861403&page=2 yay

// I have converted my firefox to the Japanese version. So far so good actually as in I've managed to do what I usually do without causing a disaster, and this site I couldn't see the font of seemed to suddenly let things go my way. I guess considering all the time I spend on the internet, it would serve me right to use an explorer entirely in Japanese.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:10 AM   #206
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:

but I finished~~~~Warning, it's a SakuKarin:

SAKUKARIN OMFG DIES
Quote:

Btw, photobucket is under maintenance....
MY BABIES ARE STARS ;______;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayaka View Post

*Sayaka runs to rewatch Skins. for Toxxie and Naomily*
lol that Toxxie gif is my and my tumblr friend Audrey's reaction gif for each other.

Toxxie and Naomily are awesome and I ship both,but my Skins otp will always be Frook.
Quote:
New haircut~:
OMF FOUR YOU LOOK CUTE

ALSO THANKS IZZY FOR TEH SASNAR ARTS
my reaction to them
Spoiler:

Old 02-26-2013, 09:45 AM   #207
Dattebayo-chan
License to Fangirl
Jinchuuriki

Dattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is Elysian

*browses through fanarts*

Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
New haircut~:
I like it. Very cute.

Quote:
Those first two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiki View Post
my reaction to them
Spoiler:
That was my reaction too. I can't say I was bored. I had something to do for quite a while.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #208
Elle
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Elle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise View Post
^ I could actually live with that choice X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsoftimes View Post
I thought I'd like to add to discussion of "real life" Sasuke,

I always thought Sasuke is more of mixed European and Asian descent making him an Eurasian. I realized this when I thought Severine (Bérénice Marlohe) from Skyfall looked like a perfect female version of Sasuke and found that her good looks was mostly down to her Eurasian genes. I couldn't find a perfect version of "Eurasian" Sasuke since around his eye are slightly more European than most but then thats the closest thing to real Sasuke in my opinion. /nod

EDIT: Ooooh, maybe these top 5 best Eurasian men? /33
Agree because that is what I 'see' (with few exceptions that have a slightly more east asian than not look) in Kishi's drawings of him. When I watched Skyfall I hadn't ever considered her look in comparison to what Sasuke might look like but after reviewing her pics (she is gorgeous!) I can see her 'face' (with his hair on a toned male model like body /drool) as definitely a worth candidate X3.

Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks that Sasuke is 100% Japanese? /hmm Or maybe 75% Japanese 25% something else, dunno.

I cut my hair! I have to wait till the camera's battery is recharged to show to you guys. /saf

Takes too damn long, 's all I'm saying.

but I finished~~~~Warning, it's a SakuKarin:

really like your soft coloring especially on Sakura's hair X3.

No you are not alone in perceiving him to be Japanese (looking) - have definitely seen/heard that from others but I just don't see that in Kishi's drawings - around the eyes a bit yes but not the total 'look' (and know I'm not alone either) - which is why I said earlier it's harder to find a more 'universal' AHA THAT'S Sasuke! irl pics. Naruto is easier because he's a gorgeous blue-eyed blond with a more rounder (than oval) face and classic surfer good looks X3.

Quote:

LOVE band pics of them singing/playing guitars etc.!

Quote:
IM SO DOEN WITH FANAWTS RIGHT NOW

Though Four, we really need to find out again who the fuck drew this

Please do! Much love that <33

Quote:

New haircut~:
LOVE it! Great haircut! X333

Quote:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...9861403&page=2 yay

// I have converted my firefox to the Japanese version. So far so good actually as in I've managed to do what I usually do without causing a disaster, and this site I couldn't see the font of seemed to suddenly let things go my way. I guess considering all the time I spend on the internet, it would serve me right to use an explorer entirely in Japanese. /bees
Imagine it's great practice for you . It's all 'greek' to me still after many attempts at trying to navigate Japanese (or Chinese or Korean) sites - the navigation (for me) is just not intuitive at all and rarely find what I'm looking for when you guys link stuff .

also izzy ~ I downloaded that duplicate image finder program and so far it's found about 1000 duplicates in my fan art folder . So that's pretty helpful - now to find the time to go through them all to decide which ones to delete... It also unfortunately even though I specifically 'unchecked' the box for it, downloaded an invasive search program and toolbar (oogle) that wasn't hard to uninstall but still wasn't happy the installer didn't take 'no' for an answer. Just something others might want to be aware of if they want to download/install it as well.

Old 02-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #209
izzyisozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dattebayo-chan View Post
That was my reaction too. I can't say I was bored. I had something to do for quite a while.
Just wait till I forward you the pm I sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Imagine it's great practice for you . It's all 'greek' to me still after many attempts at trying to navigate Japanese (or Chinese or Korean) sites - the navigation (for me) is just not intuitive at all and rarely find what I'm looking for when you guys link stuff .
Heh trust me there are 'Latin letter' guides that make it a lot easier than you would think...

Quote:
also izzy ~ I downloaded that duplicate image finder program and so far it's found about 1000 duplicates in my fan art folder . So that's pretty helpful - now to find the time to go through them all to decide which ones to delete... It also unfortunately even though I specifically 'unchecked' the box for it, downloaded an invasive search program and toolbar (oogle) that wasn't hard to uninstall but still wasn't happy the installer didn't take 'no' for an answer. Just something others might want to be aware of if they want to download/install it as well.
I'm surprised you of all people didn't see that box XD I always hate when annoying browsers that aren't google toolbar get in the way so I always I'm super cautious about that.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #210
Elle
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Elle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is Eternal

Quote:

Heh trust me there are 'Latin letter' guides that make it a lot easier than you would think...

I'm surprised you of all people didn't see that box XD I always hate when annoying browsers that aren't google toolbar get in the way so I always I'm super cautious about that.
Really? are they online? Please link if you think it might help (me) navigate.

That's the thing... I DID see the box and unchecked it and it STILL downloaded the bogus extra software . At least it wasn't difficult to get rid of.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #211
FoxxyKat
Daydreamer
S-Class Missing-nin

FoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is Elysian

Hi, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Touch View Post
^ [Real Naruto pic] Thanks to Sayaka, now I know that the hottie's name is Mitch Hewer! *giggles* XD

[Real Sasuke pic] Yeah! Although the boy's similarity to Sasuke may be considered to be average, I hold the view that he is still cute, beautiful and charming! That's what my heart says! ;D
Thanks, Beautiful!

He's def pretty, but I just don't see Sauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise View Post
Like someone else said, I could live w/ this choice, too.^___^ His hair looks really soft./perv mode

Quote:
http://tegaki.pipa.jp/197962/22940099.html omg Sasuke you hentai! b-but...it's cute
Omg, I feel like such a perv b/c I liked this, too.

Why, people, do you do this to me?!

Always make them the same age, dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsoftimes View Post
I thought I'd like to add to discussion of "real life" Sasuke,

I always thought Sasuke is more of mixed European and Asian descent making him an Eurasian. I realized this when I thought Severine (Bérénice Marlohe) from Skyfall looked like a perfect female version of Sasuke and found that her good looks was mostly down to her Eurasian genes. I couldn't find a perfect version of "Eurasian" Sasuke since around his eye are slightly more European than most but then thats the closest thing to real Sasuke in my opinion. : nod

EDIT: Ooooh, maybe these top 5 best Eurasian men?
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I will look for her.^___^

Quote:

That's cute and so are you w/ your new hair, Four!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiki View Post
my reaction to them
Spoiler:

Old 02-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #212
Elle
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

^ That 'someone else' was moi XD

Old 02-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #213
izzyisozaki

@elle- That's so weird! I'll check my pc though I doubt I have anything atm

Old 02-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #214
Elle
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Hey all ~ I've been asked by a friend over on y! for names of authors that are currently writing in the fandom - SasuNaru or NaruSasu. She is gathering information for a project that is developing. I don't know any details but would imagine the project coordinators will be in touch at some point with these current authors to discuss details.

list she has so far:

Rasengan22
DebbieSilver
TheBloodyProdigy
Chel
starbearertm
dax11
Nightborn
niny120
Daydreamer79
Dragonwolf
carolzofbellz
InstantKarma83
dolphina12
r3b3lliousr3b3l
OfFansAndFlames
Jelp
Fourangers
dmnq8
mickeylover303
Cupricanka
vermillioncream
quellazaire
Vernajast
Kagekitsunexxx

we have some 'local' talent included as well If anyone knows of an author that has written at least couple of pieces/chapters in the last year or so, please post the name and at least the site they're on and of course a link would be much appreciated .

Last edited by Elle; 02-27-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #215
izzyisozaki

Add my unworthy name. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1727024/izzyisozaki

Old 02-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #216
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Arigatomina
she updated one of her fics i've been following since it started like 4 years ago today *weeps*

Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #217
Sayaka
Alive but still to busy

Sayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultraSayaka is the ne plus ultra

Hi!! Hi!!!

....So ? has anyone saw Les Mis? (I don't want to be the only one.)

Old 02-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #218
izzyisozaki

Nope I haven't but I have the impression it's so overrated I'm not loving all the remakes lately. It feels like Hollywood is out of ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
Arigatomina
she updated one of her fics i've been following since it started like 4 years ago today *weeps*
Can you even remember the plot ? I read it too but I don't feel like jumping into now cos I can't remember where it left off.

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6199879

this artist seems soooo promising I was so pleased when I saw a preview pic I mistaked for a SasuSaku was actually a hokageNaruto with Sasuke, LOL.
I've decided to try commenting on the works of all the artists I like on pixiv more even if rarely no one comments there and I can't say anything intelligent in Japanese. For now my standard reply is '<3' or a sentence in English they probably wouldn't understand.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:06 AM   #219
izzyisozaki

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=19812825
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=9557717

If you want to stalk emi, you can...

http://yaplog.jp/emi_days/10

she posts some of her other fandom artwork, footage from events she participates in, her birds, things from her daily life, previews of her doujinshi, pics from her trips, fandom merchandise etc....

SasuNaru Only Event:
I bet you can recognize at least one of them...

Old 02-27-2013, 05:16 AM   #220
izzyisozaki

well I'll be spammin. In case no one has seen,

from what I understand it's from the anime book. I don't recall ever seeing the full version.

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: