• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

NinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdom

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Arousal Through Biting. The Fetish of Biting or Being Bitten.

And if Anko X Orochimaru is your fetish, you have (cue Anko) ARRIVED.

Welcome to the fanclub that supports the creepy and mysterious relationship between Anko and Orochimaru. From apprenticeship to abandonment, it’s whatever happened in-between that shrouds this duo in mystery.

Whether you appreciate the two as a couple, a student and teacher, a tale of revenge, or your classic love/hate story, come join and chat!

Last edited by NinjaSheik; 03-13-2014 at 06:04 PM.
NinjaSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

NinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdomNinjaSheik is a bearer of wisdom

Fanfictions

Morning Glory
According To Plan
Goodbye
Taboo Love
Crimson Tide
Dark Possession
Happy New Year, Anko Mitarashi
Anko Remembers
Show Her Something Eternal
The Oneness of Hearts
Orochimaru Sensei's Tongue
Dango Kiss!
The Pillow Book of Mitarashi Anko
First
What About Me?
The Snake Demon
If Everything Had Changed
Whispers
In The Language of Flowers
Behind Closed Doors
Unorthodox Skills
What's Your Name?
Into The Dark
Heating Things Up
A Night Out of Time
Sweeter Than Sin
It's The Slight Changes
It's The Way She Smiles
Difficult Decisions
I Still Hate You
You Belong to Me
In Love and Hate
Creeper
Serpentine Lust
Orochimaru's Apprentice
Had Things Been Different
Kick In The Head
No, Honey, Death Isn't the End
Yes, Darling, Kiss Satan Like You Did Me
Words Just Aren't Enough
Like A Boss
You're Not Like The Others
Where Will You Go
Words Just Aren't Enough
Moonlight
So She Dances
Dark Paradise
Insomnia
Amnesia
Fear
Everything
My Golden Heart
A Valentine's Day
I Can Give You Forever
The Games They Play
Predator
She'll Never Know
Right From Wrong
On Your Way
Five Things that Never Happened
Eyes
Once Bitten
Let It All Run Down
She Called Him Lord Orochimaru
Dreams of a Monster
Breath Of Power
No Face
Master and pupil
Pupil of the Serpent
Cold Comfort
Fiddling in the Shaping-Time
Don't Know What You'll Find

Last edited by NinjaSheik; 11-15-2013 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Fanfiction List Goes Here
Old 02-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #3
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

Work In Progress

Old 02-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

@Kimmie: Nope, it was never mentioned in the manga. Anime only.

And don't think too much about the timeline. Yeah, it's confusing. The anime and the manga are just...too unstable right now. I blame Kishi-sensei because it's bad enough he messed up the timeline for Kakashi's generation and all.

@Tazmo: Can you please unlock the old thread so I can transfer the Fanfiction list over here, please?

Old 02-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
kimmieKIMBLEE
Otogakure no Shinobi
Academy Student

kimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdom

Okay! :D Btw, latest chapter is awesome!! Orochimaru is sooo cool~ <3 it's like... ooh~ he showed tobirama who's d boss!! XDD

kimmieKIMBLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #6
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

Yeah, it's so awesome!

I post link to MangaStream as soon it's up!

@Tazmo: Hey, Tazmo! Hope you got my PM. Please move the Fanfiction list from the old thread to the new one, please. Or let me do it by unlocking the old thread for a minute. I just to need to copy and paste and it'll be done in 10 seconds flat.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #7
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

Link~ http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/12558312/1

All right, here's the link to the newest chapter on MangaStream!

That chapter was really interesting! I love Suigetsu's expression throughout the whole thing. And does anyone besides me find it funny how Suigetsu was hiding behind Lord Orochimaru the whole time? Not too long ago, he was keeping his distance from our Snake Sannin.

Lord Orochimaru doesn't seem to mind, though.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #8
Sayyadina
Academy Student

Sayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdom

So Orochimaru is just all submissive to Sasuke now? WTF? There's something really weird going on here.

Sayyadina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #9
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

Yes, indeed! And that, my dear Sayya-chan, is what we're waiting to find out. Ah, you gotta love the mystery!

Old 02-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #10
kimmieKIMBLEE
Otogakure no Shinobi
Academy Student

kimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdomkimmieKIMBLEE is a bearer of wisdom

that's true... i hate the fact that Orochimaru is being submissive to Sasuke but I just convinced myself that he's curious about the truth as well... XDD

And yes! Suigetsu's sooo cute clinging to Oro like that! I wish I was the one clinging to him though

I'm also curious about the real reason behind Orochi's decision to crush the Leaf... (accdg to Sasuke it's not just because of a whim.. ) More and more things about Orochimaru's inner thoughts are unraveling!!! I love Kishi!!

kimmieKIMBLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #11
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

Inner thoughts! I love inner thoughts!

I gotta admit, seeing this side of Orochimaru is kinda...nice. Even though it is a bit strange.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #12
Sayyadina
Academy Student

Sayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdomSayyadina is a bearer of wisdom

I'm not sure I like this side of him. I mean, at first it was interesting, but if Kishi keeps making him servile to his golden boy Sasuke I will ragequit the manga.
Maybe after this whole Hokage thing we'll see his old fierceness return.
Plus...Anko?

Old 02-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #13
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

He's acting cordial, that much is true. Actually, I'm not surprise. He's always been like this with Sasuke, right? I think he has...

I want to see Anko-chan so badly!

Old 02-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #14
Sayyadina
Academy Student

To an extent. He's also seen being somewhat harsh with him early in Shippuden: "You will NOT use that attack."
I guess he realizes he can't boss Sasuke around anymore, but I'm just so sick of seeing Sasuke getting preferential treatment in every single circumstance.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #15
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

Now, now, let's all calm down.

Sasuke... He's a complicated case. Some characters can't help feel for the guy, but it's because Sasuke's the way he is right now is what makes him a perfect target for manipulation. Obviously, Orochimaru's planning something. He's got nothing better to do than assist his so-called "vessel".

Old 02-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #16
Sayyadina
Academy Student

I suppose. But Princess Sasuke just keeps pissing me off. It seems like nearly everything in the plot has happened either because of him or for him. I just can't wait until Orochimaru makes his move, because you're right, it's going to happen at some point. We know he still wants Sasuke's sharingan.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #17
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

What surprises me the most Orochimaru said that he'll allowed all of the Hokage to enter the war. But then again, he hates Tobi and Madara...

Old 02-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #18
Sayyadina
Academy Student

I think that's a bit of the old Orochimaru showing through. He likes chaos, but only if it's chaos he's engineered himself. I think he'd find it interesting to see the Kages all in battle at the same time. However, he's still got the leash; if they get too out of control for his liking, he'll do away with them without so much as a second thought, as he showed with Tobirama. Also, if any of them get killed, it would provide him with another sadistic taste of revenge.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #19
NinjaSheik
Academy Student

That's a very Orochimaru-like input, Sayya-chan.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #20
Sayyadina
Academy Student

Hehehe. I guess all that RP has paid off.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: