• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 02-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
Csdabest
O.Y.D. Chris Styles
God of Shinobi

Csdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Csdabest Send a message via MSN to Csdabest Send a message via Yahoo to Csdabest
Default Sasuke Return as a Hero. Orochimaru Revenge

Itachi and Minato has both been prophets over Sasuke and Naruto. It seemed Shaky for Sasuke's thought. But what he wanted for Sasuke's life is coming to fruition. Take a step back from your fandoms and hatred and lets evaluate the situation from the eyes of characters inside the Manga. We also must take a look at what Rikudo has planned. But lets look at my favorite character...Sasuke first.

Sasuke has come along way as a character. Like any Shinobi he has had his ups and downs. It seems everyone wants to condemn him to death. Mainly on the forums. Mainly because of him being associated with Akatsuki and the attack on the summit. Along with the bad things he has done he has performed alot more good things with his life.

Pros vs Cons
Sasuke really hasn't done much that would make him nonredeemable in the eyes of the shinobi world. Especially with Naruto attempting to end the cycle of Hatred and Sasuke contribution. Sasuke crimes are as follow

Cons
1. Nukenin(Internal Issue)- He left the village without permission. But why is this such a issue. Shinobi leave the village all the time. The only reason villages really want thier shinobi(tools) back is because they don't want the secrets of their tools or their tools used against them. Say Orochimaru left. And then decided to come back and Rejoin the Konoha with out his crimes. Im pretty sure they would allow him to come back but would be closely watched. I think the real reason why Tsunade didnt send out hit squads for Sasuke is because he is the last tool of the Uchiha clan. They do not want to lose thier valuble asset. After Sasuke abandoned the village and joined one of their mortal enemy. As soon as they found out Sasuke killed Orochimaru. They seemed willing to welcome him back with welcomed arms. But as we know from Sasuke pov this was not the case.

2. Joining Akatsuki: He has had his temporary affiliation with this group taking on a mission in trying to capture Hachibi which has been failed. But the villages have had their hands dirty in the situation. Oonoki finanacially backed Akatasuki. The Hidden Sand hired them to attack another village. The supposed roots of where Akatsuki flourished were hinted to be in the Mist during the Bloody mist era. Kumo persisted in building up Arms in times of peace going so far as going into other villages and collecting jutsu by kidnapping people. Resulting in deaths.(Trying to capture Kushina and Hinata). And konoha has had a plethora of shinobi that has shaped and been members of Akatsuki. So this situation could easilly be over looked. As the villages have overlooked one anothers affiliation that contributed to the rise of the akatsuki threat.

3. Crashing the Kage Summit: Now Konoha can confirm that the reason Sasuke was at the Kage summit in an unofficial manner was to get Revenge on Danzo nothing more. It was zetsu that caused the battle. Hell Taka was ready to leave and get Danzo when he was on his own. The Samurai and the Kages attacked Sasuke first forcing the Kage summit battle. Yes the death of the Samurai was bad. But they treated Sasuke as a hostile despite having no quarrel with him in their land. This is naruto and co came in uninvited and weren't treated the same. Those are his only true crimes in them matter. But how many times have these factions attacked and killed one another. Countless of times. A recent chapter of bleach sparked my mind on this. Karaki stated that the only reason that they are not considered criminals is because they are in a Situation of power.

Pros
Not going to list them like before because they are in the same category. As we know the shinobi world is shrouded in lies and mystery to keep the peace. But Sasuke has eliminated multiple threats to the Shinobi world in the eyes of Narutoverse. Killing Orochimaru and setting all his prisoners free giving them back to their families which they were ripped for. Killing the Bombing Terrorist Deidara. Killing Itachi a feared member of Akatasuki and for killing his clan. Killing Danzo who attempted to Take over the shinobi alliance for his own personal needs. This could have been seen as an act of war. Danzo has destroyed potential threats and treated them as threats. Kidnapping children and blackmailing smaller villages.

Now I know people probably wont like this. But Sasuke will most likely Take credit for Ending Edo Tensei. Oonoki said it himself. Who ever ended EDO tensei
Spoiler:

is a Hero who protected the Shinobi world. Anko will most likely act as a witness. But Konoha might act as one as well. Itachi is long dead Anko will most likely report that it was The Uchiha Brothers who defeated Madara. As we know from the (Sasuke defeated Zabuza nonsense) This will most likely be attributed to Sasuke saving the shinobi world.

Now lets look at the situation right here. They are in Konoha. We thought that the Uchiha District was outside of konoha. But since it recieved Damage from Chibaku Tensei it seems to be in konoha. Now lets look at this situation. When brought up about taking advantage of Konoha situation with all the high level shinobi away right now. Orochimaru never denied he wasn't going to take advantage of the situation. He just stated "You all are no longer my Snakes". Now combine that with the fact that he wants Sasuke's body. It highly likely that Orochimaru will attempt to take Sasuke body and then destroy Konoha with his new found power before he goes and finds out his secret. But as we know. That probably wont be the case because of Sasuke's MC status. Sasuke has multiple high level Hokages infront of him that are under Orochimaru control. Now with these power houses. The Collateral will be phenomnal. Especially if Orochimaru Unleashes his Orochi Hydra Jutsu again.(Feats anyone)

Now Look at how this is playing out. Karin escaped from prison and is probably on the run from Ibiki, Anbu, and other shinobi. And as we seen There are members in Anbu and Anbu root that have ties to Orochimaru. From the elders, to that purple hair chick who swore revenge for killing Hayate, and Root. Now as we all know If Sasuke fights Orochimaru its going to be an up hill battle like no other. Not only is he outnumbered. But he is facing multiple high level shinobi of lore. So how would Sasuke win.....With Help from Konoha. Shinobi. What Sasuke learns will most likely end his own cycle of hatred with Konoha. Sasuke will most likely end up defeating Orochimaru after he ravages konoha abit during the fight. Declaring Sasuke as a hero.( I also believe the Tablet will be destroyed. I will save that for my other theory im working on). Naruto and Sasuke fight will not be between Enemies but between rivals and it will simply be to bring Sasuke back. If its truly the last fight of the manga. With the way things are being set up. I dont think it will be a blood wrenched fight. But the fight that they always wanted.

I think the reason this battle between Naruto and co is dragging on because it is the Last big battle. But its waiting for its final person to show up. Uchiha Sasuke. Team 7 will be the one to end Madara, Obito, and Juubi. After the konoha battle. Taka will head off to aid them. in the fight.

Sasuke vs Madara. Naruto vs Full Juubi. Kakashi vs Obito. Sakura vs Her Hormones.

I may be seen as a tard for this. But IMO I dont see there being a bigger threat. And as we seen before with the Elder toads. Though we think we know their prophecies. There seems to be always a twist.
Spoiler:

Csdabest is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
Csdabest
O.Y.D. Chris Styles
God of Shinobi

Csdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Csdabest Send a message via MSN to Csdabest Send a message via Yahoo to Csdabest

P.S. Suigetsu is one sly Bastard. With this Data. We can control the course of the war. Muahahaha. Sasuke is here to bring peace to the whole world. HAHAHAHAHAA

Spoiler:

Suigetsu is the Ultimate Manga spoiler. So I guess some people were right This scroll isnt a power up at all.

Csdabest is offline   Reply With Quote