• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Society Library

Old 12-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
Cobalt
Credit: Scizor

Cobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is Transcendent
Default My Predictions for the next S.S vs Vandenreich war and the future of this arc

This time the war would take place in the Ice Palace.. and the final battle would take place in the Spirit King Palace. Anyway.. I guess I'll get into how I think the next invasion would take place.

Spoiler:
Before the next invasion we'd kind of get a training and recovering arc. Ichigo would train with the Royal Guard for a little bit and Grimmjow would become a "nakama" Rukia and Renji would recover and train with Hikifune or something. Byakuya would awaken sometime after and would train under the Sunglasses Royal Guard off panel who would be the head of the Shihoin clan. He'd help Byakuya improve his "flash step" which still needs work as well as train him in CQC until he recovers his Bankai. Ichigo would go under the training of Kirinji or Bonze.. this short training arc would kind of be like Goku training with King Kai.

We'd also get a TBTP Arc before the next invasion.. it would cover Isshin's backstory and his relation with Masaki we'd also see Urahara and Yoruichi's past relationship.

Ishida would get captured by the Vandenreich at some point. Juha Bach would "mindfuck" him somehow and he would end up getting a super powered Letz Stil or some kind of enhanced Vollstandig. Ichigo would want to invade Ice Palace in order to rescue Ishida(we'd see Ryuuken and Isshin fight with each other at some point.)

-Orihime and Chad would have some involvement.. Chad would actually get a complete Fullbring. He'd invade the Ice Palace along with the other Shinigami, Grimmjow, and a few Arrancar(Adult Nel, Pesche,Dondochakka, and Halibabes.) Unfortunately Chad would face one of the stronger S.R/Vandenreich members and end up losing pretty badily.Orihime would heal and give Icihgo the temporarily resolve boost every once in a while.

-Ginjou,Ganju,Tsukishima, and Giriko would get power ups that makes them able to fight against the Vandenreich. We'd see Ginjou's actual Zanpaktou Tsukishima, and Giriko would also get Zanpaktou.

- The Vizards would return to help out in the invasion.

-Renji's new Bankai would look notably different. Instead of being just a snake his newly improved Bankai would be a large skeletal ape with the same old snake tail in which Renji would use to control it think this. It would appear in his rematch against As Nodt.
Spoiler:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-Luchador would be one of the strongest Stern Ritter

-Bambietta would not join Ichigo's "harem." She would however turn good

-Ichigo would have a climatic battle with Haschwald but he would win with his own strength.

Main Battles During Next Invasion

Osho vs Juha Bach - Juha Bach after an epic battle. Juha Bach uses his body in order to gain access to the Royal Palace.

Shunsui and Ukitake vs OMQ - Shunsui and Ukitake.

Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Ginjou vs Haschwald, Buzbee, and Vandenreich Ishida - Quincy's win. Ichigo is upset about his lost

Unohana and Kirinji vs Luchador - I don't know.. I want Luchador to look badass though

Hitsugaya and Others vs Scar Lip - Hitsugaya and Others

Komamura and Others vs Bambietta - Komamura and Others

Byakuya, Renji, Rukia, Sunglasses RG vs As Nodt and Another Stern Ritter - Byakuya and Co

Chad vs Unknown Vandenreich Member - Chad puts on a show but get demolished.

I don't feel like listing the other battles Soi Fon would face her original opponent and Kensei, Rose,Shinji, Mayuri, and Ukitake would face some Stern Ritter.

The others would face Vandenreich Foot Soldier off panel(Giriko and Ganju they'd get some panel time though.)

Well that's what I could see happening during the Next Invasion I don't know about the final fight besides Ichigo vs Juha Bach

Cobalt is online now   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
MasterSitsu
angle's dark assassin
S-Class Missing-nin

MasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is Luminary

I'd rather not ishida getting mindfucked

I'd rather have him come to the conclusion of fighting SS himself.

Other then that good predictions.

MasterSitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:08 AM   #3
tanman
Hardship of Adventure
Legendary Ninja

tanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendant

Wouldn't it be cool if Ishida entered VR as a double agent.

tanman is offline   Reply With Quote