• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Society Library

Old 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #61
Sarry
The guy sniping you out!
S-Class Missing-nin

Sarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is Ascendant

Oh my....
How come i've never seen that cover?

Sarry is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #62
TasteTheDifference
Elite Jounin

TasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is RapturousTasteTheDifference is Rapturous

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TasteTheDifference is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #63
galvao18
Soul Reaver
Special Jounin

galvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA182 View Post
Well there's not much to look at when going missionary...

100% confirmed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarry View Post
^ What bump?
All i see is Orihime's twins and a byakuya's child lookalive
Bitch please

Spoiler:

EDIT: i reupload in the imgur since CA182 cant see the image
Spoiler:

Hatifnatten, did i make you proud?

Last edited by galvao18; 12-05-2012 at 01:20 PM.
galvao18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #64
Shozan
サソリ ∞ λύκος
Kage

Shozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is Elysian

inb4 Kubo trolls showing that ass was from Kenpachi in next chapter!

Shozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #65
CA182
Ascending
Kage

CA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cute
Send a message via Skype™ to CA182

Quote:
Originally Posted by galvao18 View Post
Bitch please

Spoiler:

Nothing's appearing when I unveil the spoiler.

Like Rukia's chest.

CA182 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #66
Hatifnatten
Banned

Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Hatifnatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #67
Jizznificent
Your unborn bro
Jinchuuriki

Jizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareil

smooth and peachy. not bad at all rukia, not bad at all.

was not expecting that or the cover page . me gusta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran View Post
almost as sexy as nesha's ass.
nesha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatifnatten View Post
I think last time there was any erotic fanservice is this. And this was chapter 350. Almost 200 chapters ago

Spoiler:
how could i have missed this?

Jizznificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #68
Sarry
The guy sniping you out!
S-Class Missing-nin

Sarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TasteTheDifference View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
dat smile and wink
Quote:
Bitch please

Spoiler:

I still see a young byakuya with moobs

Sarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #69
taydev
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TasteTheDifference View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Epic!

taydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #70
Hatifnatten
Banned

Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I can't wait for pixiv's take on that moment.

Hatifnatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #71
Inuhanyou
Fate

Inuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Inuhanyou Send a message via MSN to Inuhanyou

I approve this thread.......

Inuhanyou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #72
Boshi

Boshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Spoiler:

Boshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #73
Geralt of Rivia
Banned

Geralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is Elysian

Incoming IchigoRukia hotsprings anal doujin.

Geralt of Rivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #74
Tandaradei
̣

Tandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post

Tandaradei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #75
A. Waltz
I know you will.

A. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is RapturousA. Waltz is Rapturous

Rukia's fine ass reminds me of a delicious turkey at a lovely thanksgiving feast

A. Waltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #76
galvao18
Soul Reaver
Special Jounin

galvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestialgalvao18 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA182 View Post
Nothing's appearing when I unveil the spoiler.

Like Rukia's chest.
try it now
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarry View Post
I still see a young byakuya with moobs
how come you can see it but CA182 cant?
and thanks for the reps anyway, now i know you liked it
you little troll you

galvao18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #77
Whirlpool
Triumvir

Whirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is Divine

Currently loving life.

Whirlpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #78
CA182
Ascending
Kage

CA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cuteCA182 is pretty cute
Send a message via Skype™ to CA182

Quote:
try it now
Spoiler:
Oh my, look at those...

Still in a choice between Doggy and Missionary, doggy is far more preferable.

CA182 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #79
Camoball

Camoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is Transcendent

I like how this thread has almost 3x the posts/views of the official spirit king thread.

The king is getting owned by Rukia's ass.

Camoball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #80
Boshi

Boshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowBoshi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Rukia ass > soul king

Boshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Tags
ass, datass, rukia