Law vs Luffy - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > One Piece Battledome Archive

Old 11-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
batman22wins
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

batman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hope
Default Law vs Luffy

Marineford
Bloodlusted

NarutoForums

Old 11-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
ZERO PHOENIX
Banned
Examiner

ZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big one
Send a message via MSN to ZERO PHOENIX Send a message via Yahoo to ZERO PHOENIX Send a message via Skype™ to ZERO PHOENIX

Luffy takes this with mid to high difficulty. From what we've seen of Law he's a very technical fighter and while he's damn good at what he does Luffy has beaten guys like Law thanks to his overwhelming power and endurance. Vergo beat the shit out of Law with little dif and I'm guessing Luffy would have beaten the guy like he was a mid-boss of something. I say this not because Luffy is the main character but because he plays a good powergame. Law? Not so much. Not only that but endurance wise Law probably wouldn't last long in a fight against Monkey D. If Law ends the fight with his DF powers and I mean quickly, like within the first five minutes he can probably take Luffy. But the longer the fight wears on the more time there is for Luffy to beat that ass. I'd say Luffy takes it 6/10 or 7/10 times.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
batman22wins
Jounin

batman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hopebatman22wins is a paragon of hope

Vergo beat the crap out of a gimped Law you mean.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
Coruscation
God of Shinobi

Coruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareil

Quote:
Vergo beat the shit out of Law with little dif
Uhm...........

I firmly believe until shown or implied otherwise that Luffy is capable of beating any of the Supernovas. He trained for two years straight, 3/4 of the time with Rayleigh, and he's the man who will be Pirate King. I may often be frustrated by his mid-arc foolishness, but I don't let it detract from my opinion of his true strength. Oda will never have Luffy look underwhelming compared to a contemporary.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
Shuda
Haru's "Brother-in-Law"
Genin

Shuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant futureShuda has a brilliant future

Well, Law did just cut Vergo, all the metal+ SAD Machines, and the entire Island of Punk Hazard in half with one slash latest chapter.

You may all need to re-look things. The Shichibukai have re-gained face.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 11-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
Imagine

Imagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sun

>Taking a batman22wins thread seriously

>Nope.avi

Old 11-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #7
batman22wins
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
Uhm...........

I firmly believe until shown or implied otherwise that Luffy is capable of beating any of the Supernovas. He trained for two years straight, 3/4 of the time with Rayleigh, and he's the man who will be Pirate King. I may often be frustrated by his mid-arc foolishness, but I don't let it detract from my opinion of his true strength. Oda will never have Luffy look underwhelming compared to a contemporary.
Just because Luffy will be the best EOS doesnt mean he can beat Law know. Law Hax give him the edge to pull out a close win against Luffy. Well Law has been sailing and fighting in the new world obviously getting stronger while training too

Old 11-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
Magician

Magician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is DivineMagician is Divine

I don't know. Law did slice all of punk hazard in half. As of right now, Law wins mid difficulty because I can't really think of a counter to him with what Luffy has shown. Maybe his gear second speed could get to him in time but I don't know.

I mean Vergo has been hyped up in this chapter to have one of the best Arnament Haki, I can't imagine that Luffy would have better arnament haki then Vergo.

So right now I give it to Law mid difficulty. With later feats maybe Luffy takes this but right now I have to give it to Trafalgar.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #9
Shin Gouki
In For The Kill
Genin

Shin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hopeShin Gouki is a paragon of hope

If Luffy is fast enough to stay out of that room and give Law a Red Hawk, he's the winner.

If Luffy ain't fast enough to get out of the room, then Law's the winner.

Maybe CoC can neglect the effects of room, who knows, if so, Law is screwed. Luffy is probably way faster than him in gear second.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #10
Typhon
"The Roaring Tide"
ANBU Squad Leader

Typhon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is CelestialTyphon is Celestial

Luffy can avoid him easily. The problem is actually hitting Law without getting sliced in half.

Until Luffy proves to have better haki mastery then Smoker and Vergo, he's not beating Law.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #11
Owl
Banned

Owl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultra

Luffy will sodomise Law from Arse to mouth.

GG

Old 11-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #12
Nitty Scott

Nitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuda View Post
Well, Law did just cut Vergo, all the metal+ SAD Machines, and the entire Island of Punk Hazard in half with one slash latest chapter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDProductions34 View Post
Law did slice all of punk hazard in half.
For fuck's sake people he didn't cut the island in half, he cut one building a glacier in half.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #13
tupadre97
Just don't give a damn
Legendary Ninja

tupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestial

If Law can cut Vergo he can cut Luffy, so he one-shots.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #14
Nitty Scott

Nitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupadre97 View Post
The fuckery

Old 11-29-2012, 03:08 AM   #15
Lord Melkor
Jounin

Lord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is LuminaryLord Melkor is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupadre97 View Post

Luffy could one-shot Law with Elephant Gatling. And Zoro could cut Luffy and Law for sure. Your point?

Old 11-29-2012, 03:44 AM   #16
Green Monkey
I smoke rocks
ANBU Squad Leader

Green Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is Luminary

If Law is as strong as he is portrayed I personally choose to believe Luffy is a fucking speed demon, who when serious is fast as hell even among his peers (Supernovas, VA's etc.) He also must hit like a fucking train...the first time we see Elephant Gatling used against someone in a real fight it is going to be so epic I will die happy.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:14 AM   #17
The End
Heaven and Earth Burned to Ash
Jounin

The End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is Celestial

Law cuts Luffy in half with his DF abilities, what then? People cut by Laws DF can still move and feel both parts of their bodies if I remember right, so Luffy could still drill him with attacks. That's all if Law can even cut Luffys Armament, we haven't seen Luffy go all out with his Haki yet.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Vergo keep on fighting after this chapter.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:34 AM   #18
tupadre97
Just don't give a damn
Legendary Ninja

tupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestialtupadre97 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Melkor View Post
Luffy could one-shot Law with Elephant Gatling. And Zoro could cut Luffy and Law for sure. Your point?
G3 would make him a larger target meaning he would be easier to solo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnd View Post
Law cuts Luffy in half with his DF abilities, what then? People cut by Laws DF can still move and feel both parts of their bodies if I remember right, so Luffy could still drill him with attacks. That's all if Law can even cut Luffys Armament, we haven't seen Luffy go all out with his Haki yet.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Vergo keep on fighting after this chapter.
What? After he cuts u ur done. He controls u. And he is definitely cutting Luffy if Luffy's haki couldnt protect him from Hody's bite.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:58 AM   #19
batman22wins
Jounin

You guys realize how big Law can make his room right? Luffy will have to be in it to fight and Law in his room is in total control of everything.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #20
Zyrax
Fuck me sideways
Legendary Ninja

Zyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is TranscendentZyrax is Transcendent

I think that Kidd and Law are above luffy for now....So law wins Extreme diff