• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library
View Poll Results: Rate Juubi design
1 14 14.43%
2 0 0%
3 18 18.56%
4 10 10.31%
5 8 8.25%
6 5 5.15%
7 13 13.40%
8 8 8.25%
9 5 5.15%
10 16 16.49%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2012, 06:02 AM   #1
CA182
Gaikage-sama Chris
Jinchuuriki

CA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is EternalCA182 is Eternal
Send a message via Skype™ to CA182
Default The Juubi is Based on Fish!

Which makes sense since Life started in the oceans...

Here's the proof.

The Juubi is just the amalgamation of these three critters

The facial structure is this.
Cyclops Shark:

The teeth and spines is this
Deep Sea Anglerfish:

The arms is this.
Pink Handfish:

The tails is simply Kishi's addition to make it the Juubi.

Awesome aint it?

Edit

The Juubi's Back
Seashell:

Last edited by CA182; 11-21-2012 at 09:58 AM.
CA182 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-20-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
Gilgamesh
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Gilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is RapturousGilgamesh is Rapturous
Default Juubi looks so stupid

Really stupid

Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:03 AM   #3
shintebukuro
Jinchuuriki

shintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturous

You hate anything with a Sharingan.

shintebukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #4
Saunion
Legendary Ninja

Saunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is Rapturous

Yeah I cracked up.

What I don't get is why Gedo Mazo looked so different. I was expecting some sort of humanoid monster, like an unhinged Eva from Evangelion. Instead we get that retarded looking ball of crap.

I'm not complaining though.

Saunion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #5
vered
yellow fu-uma
Final Villain

vered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturousvered is Rapturous

only thing good is the eye and the natural energy revelation .

vered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:05 AM   #6
Ukoku
Jounin

Ukoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is Celestial

Not bishie enough?

Ukoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #7
Cobalt
Credit: Scizor

Cobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is TranscendentCobalt is Transcendent

It should have been a dragon or something

Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #8
momma bravo
Special Jounin

momma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminarymomma bravo is Luminary
Default All I've got to say about the Juubi...

...is that it's one ugly ass mofo.
Carrot Teeth and Gumby Head shape...
I'm not hating on Kishi's art style at all, I just wasn't expecting the juubi to look like... fail.

EDIT: ninja'd. mods feel free to merge this with Gilgamesh's thread

momma bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:07 AM   #9
Rokudaime
OMG Rukia is so pretty.
Kage

Rokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is Elysian

Probably because it is incomplete?

Rokudaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:07 AM   #10
Prince Vegeta
Ore wa zettê katsu
Legendary Ninja

Prince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is AscendantPrince Vegeta is Ascendant

It's incomplete it's supposed to look ugly.

Prince Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:08 AM   #11
shintebukuro
Jinchuuriki

shintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturousshintebukuro is Rapturous

I liked it. The rows of teeth and eye are creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saunion View Post
Yeah I cracked up.

What I don't get is why Gedo Mazo looked so different. I was expecting some sort of humanoid monster, like an unhinged Eva from Evangelion. Instead we get that retarded looking ball of crap.

I'm not complaining though.
What? That's all you do. Literally.

shintebukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:10 AM   #12
Ukoku
Jounin

Ukoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is CelestialUkoku is Celestial

I happen to like it's design. That bulging eyeball looks painful: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/610/4

Ukoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:15 AM   #13
Xin
Fight Club
of the Rebellion

Xin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sunXin is invincible under the sun

I love how it looks. Like a real monster.

Xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:20 AM   #14
Kael Hyun
Super Pervert In Training
Legendary Ninja

Kael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faithKael Hyun is a guardian of the faith

I like it, its kinda got that Cthulhu mythos feel to it.

Kael Hyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:41 AM   #15
Arles Celes
The Psychologist
Legendary Ninja

Arles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is AscendantArles Celes is Ascendant

Too ugly to be TnJ'd.

At least that^^

But yeah, it is supposed to be ugly as we have enough bishies already.

Arles Celes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:41 AM   #16
Fiona
Fight Club
★IchiRuki★

Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

It looks so ridiculous i agree

Fiona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:44 AM   #17
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Coldhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareil

I think it looks awesome ;D. Just like a monster should.

Coldhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #18
Kishido
Cannibal

Kishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is Rapturous

It looks like shit... I expected more of it... But hey Kurama once was a fearsome monster as well

Kishido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:47 AM   #19
chauronity
ビリーバット
Legendary Ninja

chauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareil

A friggin' weapon is supposed to look scary and malicious and that's exactly like it is. We already got enought of the bishouneny bullshit.

The body is pretty much the same than the Sanbi bijuu had btw. But to the 10000th degree.

chauronity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:47 AM   #20
Hydro Spiral
MEGA LUKE
S-Class Missing-nin

Hydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is Transcendent

It's got one ugly mug, that's for sure

Hydro Spiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Tags
juubi