How powerful would Wonderweiss have been? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Bleach Battledome

Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
Lord Stark
King in Exile

Lord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is Transcendent
Default How powerful would Wonderweiss have been?

If he hadn't discarded his speech, memory, intelligence, and reason, and had instead developed his own abilities, where would he rank amongst the Espada? I'd say he has a good chance of being Primera.

Lord Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #2
Basior
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

Basior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hopeBasior is a paragon of hope

WW with brains seems as a rather top-tier fighter. If Kubo would've decided not to troll him and make a Yama-jii extinguisher he could have made a much better 0 espada. Imagine WW releasing and turning into a cold-blooded Frieza-like type character who kills one of his comrades and wrecks some SS captains. I remember some people saying some time before his purpose and release were introduced that he will be one of the main antagonists, in the devil's son way. due to his 'birth' shown in most Espada pressence. People also pointed many similarities between him and Ichigo, as both having huge swords which they carry on the backs, looking young etc. One of many potentials wasted by Kubo.

Basior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:54 AM   #3
Donquixote Doflamingo
Master Puppeteer
God of Shinobi

Donquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is Rapturous

He would of been number one for sure in my mind.

Donquixote Doflamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:14 AM   #4
Blunt

Blunt has disabled reputation

I think he would have been the strongest. I was displeased that he turned out to be little more than a tool, he had the potential for much more.

Blunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:21 AM   #5
Lord Stark
King in Exile

Lord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is Transcendent

Aizen stole our chance for a top tier Arrancar.

Lord Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #6
docj
i have returned
ANBU Captain

docj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestial

Honestly in my opinion WW is already the strongest arrancar.

His lack of a mind only makes his Bloodlust that more dangerous because of his disregard for emotions such as fear, and danger.

His advanced (more advanced the Ulquiorra's) HSR makes putting him down a hard task.

Even though i believe he is the strongest arrancar he might not be the most effective in a general sense. He would not beat characters such as Barragan or Gin and characters with similar hax.

docj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:35 AM   #7
HiroshiSenju
Hiroshi Senju
Legendary Ninja

HiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is Ascendant

He would have probably been the Zero Espada, given all the implications and feats of his strength. Shame, though, that he was a mindless kid.

Not like it matters, though, since mindless WW is still probably stronger than the rest of the Espada. He's just too random to be as effective as others like say Starrk or Ulquiorra.

HiroshiSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #8
Millón Vasto
Kubo nuff said
S-Class Missing-nin

Millón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is CelestialMillón Vasto is Celestial

I already consider him to be the strongest arrancar overall. He might lose to barragan due to respira hax. But yeah looking at WW's form when tied up and his mask fragment. It appears to be that he has something akin to a crown like barragan. And we know tha hollows with crowns are badasses and hax. Look at barragan. I wouldn't be surprised if had his own posse of hollows as well.However there must be a reason why WW was chosen out of all people to extinguish RJ. I also noticed in his base form that he already showed the ability to negate attacks through the use of sound/wind pressure which seems pretty hax. This isn't related to his extinguir like ability. Maby that was his orgnal ability. Heck If this guy uses sound and wind as a weapon he might have been even more hax then barragan.

Seems to me as the others said. Kubo waisted his potenial.

Millón Vasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #9
egressmadara
Wanderin' About
Jinchuuriki

egressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestial

Seeing as how he off-panneled two Vizards, one being a Captain, tossed Yama to the ground and intercepted/kept up with him after that (though he did get stomped), he'd rank among the Espada for sure if he was legit. Definitely among the top 4 Espada if he wasn't born a retard.

egressmadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #10
Grimm

Grimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Grimm Send a message via Skype™ to Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by egressmadara View Post
Seeing as how he off-panneled two Vizards, one being a Captain, tossed Yama to the ground and intercepted/kept up with him after that (though he did get stomped), he'd rank among the Espada for sure if he was legit. Definitely among the top 4 Espada if he wasn't born a retard.
I will go with this. He would still be far below R2 Ulquiorra though... That goes without saying.

Even without his mind I would still put him pretty high, for sure above Nnoitra and below.

Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #11
The End
Heaven and Earth Burned to Ash
Jounin

The End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is CelestialThe End is Celestial

I doubt he would be #1. Maybe he could take Harribels spot as #3. I'd still leave Ulquiorra as #4 though because that seemed like part of Aizens WTF plan to have him fight Ichigo.

Last edited by The End; 11-20-2012 at 06:09 PM.
The End is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #12
Akitō
Hokage
Missing-nin

Akitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is TranscendentAkitō is Transcendent

He's already in contention for being the strongest Arrancar.

It's weird, because Starrk was introduced as the strongest Arrancar, and then Ulquiorra could've been stronger than that when he revealed his second resurrección, and then Yammy could've been stronger than that when he revealed that he was the 'strongest' Espada, and then Wonderweiss joins the fray in the fake Karakura Town with a very impressive display of speed against Ukitake, indicating that he could've been stronger than Yammy.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Wonderweiss was the strongest of those four (who in my mind are decisively the strongest Arrancar), but I also wouldn't be surprised if he was the weakest.

Ulquiorra has his own form of resurrección, Starrk defeated two captains and he's the first Espada, and Yammy claimed that he was stronger than Ulquiorra and all the other Espada. And Wonderweiss has some damn ridiculous feats to his name. They all have their own pieces of praise that can be used to support their superiority, but it'd be hard to prove that one was stronger than the others just with what we've got.

Akitō is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #13
Liquid

Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Liquid broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I would say WW has the best stats out of the 4, beyond that I can't say.

Liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #14
Grimm

Grimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitō View Post
They all have their own pieces of praise that can be used to support their superiority, but it'd be hard to prove that one was stronger than the others just with what we've got.

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-805-11/...apter-351.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/94-805-12/...apter-351.html

You were saying???

Ulquiorra took this:
http://www.mangapanda.com/94-805-17/...apter-351.html
And didn't die... Starrk took a strike from Shikai Shunsui and died. And his attacks couldn't even put down Shunsui, Love or Rose.

Yammy was defeated by two Captains and initially was being roflstomped by patched Kenpachi.

The TRUE contenders for "The Strongest Arrancar" are Ulquiorra and Wonderweicce...

-Wonderweicce however hasn't shown even a fraction of the power R2 Ulquiorra has shown in just one of his single attacks. Actually, even if we combine all the attacks from all the rest of the Espada, they would still be far below one Lanza... And that was just a casual attack from R2 Ulquiorra who can still create more Lanzas and had already drained some of his energy, not much, on insanely powerfull Cero Oscuras with it.
-Both have High-Speed-Regeneration.
-Ulquiorra has greater fighting ability and has the better speed feats.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #15
UltimaJames
ANBU Recruit

UltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hopeUltimaJames is a paragon of hope

WW high speed regeneration is far superior to r2 , I see ww as being the strongest arrancar though I have no problem seeing r2 beating him though with difficulty

UltimaJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:47 PM   #16
Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaJames View Post
WW high speed regeneration is far superior to r2 , I see ww as being the strongest arrancar though I have no problem seeing r2 beating him though with difficulty
All WW did was regenerate a hole and a few cracks arround his body, plus Released WW doesn't have a human body(aesthetically), quite far from that... So his main organs are likely not located in the same place, if at all...

R2 Ulquiorra was able to regenerate a bit even after he was almost bissected and blasted by a Cero from a being with massively more power than himself.

Actually, the inside of WW was completely HOLLOW, well... At least his head was:
http://www.mangapanda.com/94-48094-5...apter-395.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/94-48094-7...apter-395.html

Well... You guys can say that WW has the advantage because he doesn't have to worry about losing organs though .

Either way... Power: Ulquiorra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WW. Lanza.
And I think that with such a difference in power, that the rest of the stats aren't even worth debating... Specially since R1 Ulquiorra alone had already one of the best speed feats of this manga and also great physical strength and his R2 is powerscalled to be far beyond his R1.

I really don't know why is WW is put above Ulquiorra in your opinions...
He defeated Kensei off-pannel(and it took quite a bit) but Ulquiorra stomped Masked Bankai Ichigo on-pannel and was even shown blitzing him and this was just in R1 alone and R2 >>>>> R1.
Is WW >>>>> R1 Ulquiorra??? I don't think so...

Actually base WW isn't even stronger than base Ulquiorra so I don't even know how can people even have the nerve to put his R1 above Ulquiorra's R2 that is >>>> Ulquiorra's own R1 .

Some common sense can be used here guys.

Hell, even the opponents who defeated them...
WW was DESTROYED by a fucking bare-handed Yamamoto while Ulquiorra had the "honor?" to die against the character who is pretty much the only character to date to be the closest to a trascendent, the deux ex machina main character.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #17
Lord Hirako

Lord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is LuminaryLord Hirako is Luminary

2nd or 1st espada without a doubt

Lord Hirako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #18
docj
i have returned
ANBU Captain

docj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestialdocj is Celestial

R1 Ulq Speed feats are overrated

He failed to properly blitz a clearly shaken Ichigo. Ichigo reacted to him so it was not a "blitz"

docj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
Hisοka
Taking a break

Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm6jack View Post
Hell, even the opponents who defeated them...
WW was DESTROYED by a fucking bare-handed Yamamoto while Ulquiorra had the "honor?" to die against the character who is pretty much the only character to date to be the closest to a trascendent, the deux ex machina main character.
Come now Grimm6jack, you must see that this comes out as a little biased. If anything, Ulq was destroyed by H2 with greater ease than WW was by Yamamoto.

And the bolded is just guesswork on your part. Even if H2 is indeed far stronger than Yamamoto, this has no reflection on WW's strength relative to Ulquiorra's.

Hisοka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #20
Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Come now Grimm6jack, you must see that this comes out as a little biased. If anything, Ulq was destroyed by H2 with greater ease than WW was by Yamamoto.

And the bolded is just guesswork on your part. Even if H2 is indeed far stronger than Yamamoto, this has no reflection on WW's strength relative to Ulquiorra's.
All I know is that all the attacks the other Espadas have made COMBINED aren't even close to one Lanza in power. And Lanza is but a fraction of R2 Ulquiorra's full power.

Plus base WW is, via feats, weaker than Ulquiorra, no matter how you look at it, so why would his R1 be stronger than Ulquiorra's R2 when it's far above Ulquiorra's R1 and base WW was weaker than base Ulquiorra?
For R1 WW to be stronger than R2 Ulquiorra, base WW would have to be far stronger than base Ulquiorra and that clearly was not the case, Ulquiorra was in fact the one with the better feats.

As I told you, his best feat was defeating Bankai Kensei off-pannel and it took a bit of time. Ulquiorra in R1 who is far below R2 blitzed and made short work of Masked Bankai Ichigo.

C'mon Gin, it's common sense that Ulquiorra was portrayed to be the strongest Espada man. The whole Segunda Etapa thing was just for that and nothing else. I don't know why do you "struggle" to acknowledge it and put guys with little to no relevance and that Kubo didn't gave 2 shits about like WW or Starrk or Yammy above him.

The AoE demonstrated in the H2Ichigo and Ulquiorra was a sign of that and if you pay close attention, only the characters that were emphasized on having almost unmeasurable Raw Power had insanely large AoE feats(Yamamoto, H2Ichigo, RSE Ulquiorra, Dangai Ichigo, Hog. Aizen).

WW was just a fucking excuse for Kubo to not show us Yamamoto's Bankai at that time and was quickly dispatched off. There's no way a character like him and much less Yammy or Starrk can be the strongests Arrancars. Yammy because he was just wasted and off-panneled by 2 Captains with no apparent mortal wounds and Starrk is confirmed to be below Yammy so he can't possibly be the strongest and he was also non-relevant.

Ulquiorra on the other hand had lots of relevance through the Arrancar arc and Kubo even made him reveal a new release that no other Espada/Arrancar had and even made it to be HIDDEN from Aizen for it to not be accounted in the Espada ranks...
Basically Kubo created all the tension of the main Arrancar to initially be the 4th(actually 5th ) strongest Arrancar to later make an epic reveal of him being strongest with the mysterious and heavily emphasized(on vast power) Ressurection Segunda Etapa.

There are things that we just stabilize with feats(and even with feats goddamnit Lanza was pretty much enough of it and Uryu's comment as well)... We have to look at the authors intentions as well.

If you really don't think that Kubo portrayed for Ulquiorra to be the strongest after showing us fans his secret second release then well... Fuck...

Answer me on this one honestly. What was Kubo's intention on showings us fans that the MAIN ARRANCAR, that was 1stly depicted as "not the strongest", had actually a secret release that was not accounted in the Espada ranks and that was heavily emphasized for it's enourmous power???

Do you really think Kubo had the intention to still make Ulquiorra weaker than any other Arrancar after making such a reveal???
C'mon nigga .