• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 09-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #1
Mateush
o_o

Mateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is AscendantMateush is Ascendant
Default Your reaction if the 5 kages are dead?

I would But at the same time Kishimoto would earn my gold reputation. In standard movies or cartoons we always watch how someone get killed. If Madara just tells that he killed all 5 kages it would be twist on another level. Very emotional and shock for all readers.

I really hope Kishi is clever enough to has it in his mind.

Mateush is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-06-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
Sarry
The guy sniping you out!
S-Class Missing-nin

Sarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is AscendantSarry is Ascendant

I would feel bad only for Gaara, and Tsunade ..the rest leave much to be desired and theyare meh.

Sarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:58 AM   #3
PikaCheeka
Eternally coming for Madara
God of Shinobi

PikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to PikaCheeka Send a message via Skype™ to PikaCheeka

Not even going to bother to be creative here because we all know half of us are thinking it.
Spoiler:

PikaCheeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #4
Gaawa-chan
For Hyrule, We Fight!
Hokage

Gaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareil

That would be a manga-quitter for me. I've only stayed around for three reasons:
1. The Tobito bet, which is now over.
2. I want to see if Sasuke dies or not. But it's not enough to keep me around if I can't see:
3. Gaara.

In other words, Gaara is the only thing keeping me reading now. If Gaara dies I'll stick around on the forums but I won't read the series anymore.

Gaawa-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:18 AM   #5
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Coldhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareil

Coldhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:20 AM   #6
Sareth
Banned
Special Jounin

Sareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of lightSareth is a glorious beacon of light

I would be happy. If we see them all lying on the ground, unconscious or something, Kishi is even more of a shitty writer than I already thought. At least ONE of them HAS to have died.

I've got a feeling that Madara just left them there, still able to fight, and that they're now pursuing him. It will come back and bite him in the ass. Classic Kishi troll.

Sareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #7
Marsala
The Ice-Cream Man Cometh
Advisor

Marsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Marsala

Marsala is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:38 AM   #8
machiavelli2009
jounin
Legendary Ninja

machiavelli2009 has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to machiavelli2009 Send a message via AIM to machiavelli2009 Send a message via MSN to machiavelli2009 Send a message via Yahoo to machiavelli2009

ill be sooo happy
that all of kishi previous trolling will be forgiven in my book
koto will be justified
izanami will be justified
being the ultimate troll will be justified

machiavelli2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:40 AM   #9
Blue Bomber
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Squad Leader

Blue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is CelestialBlue Bomber is Celestial

If Kishi seriously offpanels the death of 5 Kages (I seriously doubt it) then whatever the hell Madara is about to do to Naruto better be fucking amazing.

Blue Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #10
Zenith
of the Rebellion

Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!Zenith is a loser I can't hate!

No need to be facetious about it

I wished for it,and I got it

But in hindsight,due the authors lack of integrity as a writer,he can make the kage survive through some deus ex machina like "they where about to collapse and the alliance came in and rescued them and mass resurrection happened"

Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:53 AM   #11
The enigmaNINJA
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

The enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truthThe enigmaNINJA is an honorable bastion of truth

The enigmaNINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:53 AM   #12
Faustus
Immortal
S-Class Missing-nin

Faustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is AscendantFaustus is Ascendant

The death of Kages is highly appreciated.

But off-paneling their end - not so much

Faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:54 AM   #13
Arthas
Anko's Lover
Elite Jounin

Arthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is AscendantArthas is Ascendant

I'd give a loud whoop. Finally something that makes it feel like a war instead of a garden party for the good guys. The only downer would be Kishi not showing it.

Arthas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #14
Trent
Joker, Smoker, Midnight Toker
Legendary Ninja

Trent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is AscendantTrent is Ascendant

It would be a mix between happiness that some important named characters FINALLY got killed in this war and disappointment that Kishi didn't have the balls to show it on panel.

But we know he won't have the balls to do it off panel either, so...

Trent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #15
Setas1999
Idea of Evil
Jounin

Setas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truthSetas1999 is an honorable bastion of truth

Setas1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:11 AM   #16
Grimmjowsensei
Soloing

Grimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultra

Grimmjowsensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:33 AM   #17
Kiss

God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #18
Black Mirror
。◕ ‿ ◕。

Black Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is TranscendentBlack Mirror is Transcendent

I think no one except the fodder and edos will die in this war...

Black Mirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:42 AM   #19
Papi Jota
Banned
Academy Teacher

Papi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truthPapi Jota is an honorable bastion of truth

Madara's clone is taking care of them as we speak. The real one is here.

Papi Jota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:42 AM   #20
Jeαnne
kitten milk
Sith Lord

Jeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein Übermensch

first i would not believe the spoilers, then i would not believe that the chapter is real, then i would...HOLY SHIT!, and then, i would feel sorry for Gaara.

Jeαnne is offline   Reply With Quote