• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 09-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
AumaanAnubis
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Examiner

AumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faith
Default Akatsuki is an uchiha family business, Yes?

Founded by Madara

Maintained by obito

Fucking itachi was the black sheep recuitee in the family (saving naruto/killerbee's lifes), goddamnit, even kisame remained loyal to death

Sasuke serves as (to borrow fugaku's idiom) the pipeline to the fututre success of this biz.

Topic can be considered part reference to the world vs uchiha discussed earlier.

So it begs the question, if more uchiha had lived besides sasuke, they'd likely would have been recruited.

As long as you awaken 3 tomoe sharingan, recent revelation showed that fodder uchihas under madara's wing can not only become gods, but think tanks, sharp analysts.

Take obito for instance, this kid became a genius, a living brainiac, an expert surgeon and in turn, mentored a genius itachi

AumaanAnubis is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Nic

Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

It was actually founded by Yahiko but Ok. lol

Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Jizznificent
Your unborn bro
Jinchuuriki

Jizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareil

honestly OP, i was reading you opening, then i scrolled half way down your post to read some more and came across this:

Spoiler:

*jaw drops*

now i completely lost sight what i was originally doing in this thread. sorry.

*regathering thoughts*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic View Post
It was actually founded by Yahiko but Ok. lol
this conflicts with what tobi said to konan, which also conflicts with the latest chapters revelation. so either madara started it (since tobi was posing as madara when he said it) or kishi has more explaining to do. but even madara being the one who started akatsuki causes some confusion.

Last edited by Jizznificent; 09-02-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Jizznificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
BlinkST
Half-blood prince
Jinchuuriki

BlinkST has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AumaanAnubis View Post
Founded by Madara

Maintained by obito

Fucking itachi was the black sheep recuitee in the family (saving naruto/killerbee's lifes), goddamnit, even kisame remained loyal to death

Sasuke serves as (to borrow fugaku's idiom) the pipeline to the fututre success of this biz.

Topic can be considered part reference to the world vs uchiha discussed earlier.

So it begs the question, if more uchiha had lived besides sasuke, they'd likely would have been recruited.

As long as you awaken 3 tomoe sharingan, recent revelation showed that fodder uchihas under madara's wing can not only become gods, but think tanks, sharp analysts.

Take obito for instance, this kid became a genius, a living brainiac, an expert surgeon and in turn, mentored a genius itachi
Uchiha > everyone

BlinkST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #5
dungsi27
dung si diet muoi
Jinchuuriki

dungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestialdungsi27 is Celestial

It has always been.

dungsi27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
Jizznificent
Your unborn bro
Jinchuuriki

Jizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkST View Post
Uchiha > everyone
uchiha have even gotten to kishi, there own god.

Jizznificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #7
AumaanAnubis
Examiner

AumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faithAumaanAnubis is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizznificent View Post
honestly OP, i was reading you opening, then i scrolled half way down your post to read some more and came across this:

Spoiler:

*jaw drops*

*regathering thoughts*
See shit like this in cali everyday

Quote:
this conflicts with what tobi said to konan, which also conflicts with the latest chapters revelation. so either madara started it (since tobi was posing as madara when he said it) or kishi has more explaining to do. but even madara being the one who started akatsuki causes some confusion.
Exactly, konan, yahiko and nagato were top executive pawns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkST View Post
Uchiha > everyone
Yep

AumaanAnubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #8
Nic

Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizznificent View Post

Spoiler:

*jaw drops*

*regathering thoughts*

what confusion? The flashbacks of Nagato's clearly show that Yahiko created Akatsuki.

Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #9
Damoss
初心者を所有する
Jounin

Damoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faithDamoss is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Damoss Send a message via MSN to Damoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic View Post
what confusion? The flashbacks of Nagato's clearly show that Yahiko created Akatsuki.
With influence from Tobi/Madara.

Damoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #10
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

T-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is Divine

seems like it

T-Bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:05 PM   #11
Last Rose of Summer
Legendary Ninja

Last Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is Elysian

The Uzumaki's are co-shareholders here.

Konoha founded with Senju, Akatsuki with Uzumakis. Uchihas have run business everywhere they could. Even with black marketers like the old cat lady.

Too bad the first shareholders kicked them out and the second company is going bankrupt.

Last Rose of Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:05 PM   #12
Punished Pathos
I ONLY WANT NEGS! NEG ME IDIOT
Legendary Ninja

Punished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is ForsakenPunished Pathos is Forsaken

Man... If Fugaku was still alive and had MS...

Punished Pathos is offline   Reply With Quote