Why Madara chose Obito - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 08-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Deshi Basara
OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA
Legendary Ninja

Deshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is AscendantDeshi Basara is Ascendant
Default Why Madara chose Obito

He needed some easy to manipulate Uchiha which nobody was gonna go look for and ask questions.Someone who was gonna continue his work after his demise.

Pretty simple.

Deshi Basara is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
Sybilah
On the Road to Know Where
ANBU Squad Leader

Sybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is Luminary

Ok but... Why on earth would nice (willing to give Kakashi his eye) Obito agree with following Madara's evil plan? Was Obito manipulated?

And btw, imo just "Obey me and I'll save your life Kiddo" is not enough for nice Obito that seemed to want to be Hokage.

So... in resume.... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

sorry, just can't wait for the explanation, it better be good

Sybilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
boohead
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

boohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendantboohead is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilah View Post
Ok but... Why on earth would nice (willing to give Kakashi his eye) Obito agree with following Madara's evil plan? Was Obito manipulated?

And btw, imo just "Obey me and I'll save your life Kiddo" is not enough for nice Obito that seemed to want to be Hokage.

So... in resume.... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

sorry, just can't wait for the explanation, it better be good
His life just got rape-stomped because of a pointless war. Madara indoctrinating him with plans of world-peace wouldn't be too hard.

Taliban do it every day in Afghanistan, heck there is a documentary about some expert recruiter that takes 30minutes to turn a normal/nice kid into a suicide bomber.

boohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
Last Rose of Summer
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Last Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is Elysian

Madara (?)/Zetsu (?) got Obito by luck and chance: you usually don't have dead Uchihas lying around under rocks. And Obito may have been the only one in convenient situation i.e. regarded as dead, with his dead status confirmed by no other than Fourth Hokage (candidate).

Last Rose of Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
Sybilah
ANBU Squad Leader

Sybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is LuminarySybilah is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Rose of Summer View Post
Madara (?)/Zetsu (?) got Obito by luck and chance: you usually don't have dead Uchihas lying around under rocks. And Obito may have been the only one in convenient situation i.e. regarded as dead, with his dead status confirmed by no other than Fourth Hokage (candidate).
I agree. I'm much more inclined to think that "Tobi" is made of pieces of Obito's dead body, his eye, Zetsu goo and the metal parts. So... who is he really? who is inside that rebuilt body?

Anyway, as I have never been a Tobito fan, I may just be in denial
And... This "dark Obito" would want to shove his power and identity into Kakashi's face, but he didn't want his mask removed.

BUT... he said those bitter comments about "Kakashi being the hero", and that's definitely something "dark Obito" would do. Unless.. he's just trying to get into Kakashi's mind to undermine his superb performance on battle so far. The Copy Nin (teaming with awesome Naruto and impressive Gai) is indeed dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by boohead View Post
His life just got rape-stomped because of a pointless war. Madara indoctrinating him with plans of world-peace wouldn't be too hard.

Taliban do it every day in Afghanistan, heck there is a documentary about some expert recruiter that takes 30minutes to turn a normal/nice kid into a suicide bomber.
Imo it's not comparable.
  • Obito was 100% loyal to Konoha, he wasn't even like the "average" Uchiha so to speak.
  • He gave his eye "HAPPILY" to Kakashi so he could have something from him to be remembered and to be a better shinobi with it (a better Konoha shinobi).
  • And that panel with him grinning and the Hokage Wall behind him says to me that he wanted his face carved there too someday.

Damn... Too many questions

Last edited by Sybilah; 08-29-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

We shouldn't force the timeline to make sense anymore. Too late for that.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #7
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

So Obito is the bad guy and therefore Madara is the true mastermind? I like that. I like that a lot.

Blazing CobaltX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

Obito was at the right place, at the right time for Madara. Zetsu probably saved Obito and Madara brainwashed him. Thus Tobi was born.

Lelouch71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
Sybilah
ANBU Squad Leader

I really love the idea of Madara mastermind behind it all, and I really hope that even if that body has parts of Obito is not really Obito inside. (What's with his "I'm nobody" statements?)

If indeed is 100% Obito outside and inside, he better be brainwashed with a power as strong as kotoamatsukami.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:39 PM   #10
Axl Low
GB's Guilty Gear

Axl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sunAxl Low is invincible under the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch71 View Post
Obito was at the right place, at the right time for Madara. Zetsu probably saved Obito and Madara brainwashed him. Thus Tobi was born.
FUCK!
I just read that like the Powerpuff Girls intro.

Axl Low is offline   Reply With Quote