Thanos (with HOTU) VS Pre-Retcon Beyonder - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Comics Battledome

Old 08-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

Luna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is Ascendant
Default Thanos (with HOTU) VS Pre-Retcon Beyonder

Both of these guys are above even the Living Tribunal himself, and probably close to TOAA in power as well (but still below him though). So, who will win this match? No PIS and CIS, but BFR is allowed. Characters are both bloodlusted and at full power, and all morals, if any at all, are off. Fight takes place in an abandoned galaxy devoid of all life. Who takes this match? Sorry if this match has been done before.

NarutoForums

Old 08-28-2012, 02:55 PM   #2
Endless Mike
Getting too old for this shit

Location: Juggling neutron stars on top of a supermassive black hole
Endless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is Divine

Done before several times.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

Luna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is AscendantLuna is Ascendant

Sorry then.

Old 08-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
Nice Dynamite
The Gent
God of Shinobi

Nice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareil

Dr. Doom comes out on top .

Old 08-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
posterer
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

posterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big oneposterer smokes the big one

Thanos with the heart of the universe.

Old 08-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #6
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

I thouht Pre-Retcon Beyonder was more powerful.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #7
Lord Raizen
The Warrior God
Jinchuuriki

Lord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazudriel View Post
Both of these guys are above even the Living Tribunal himself, and probably close to TOAA in power as well (but still below him though). So, who will win this match? No PIS and CIS, but BFR is allowed. Characters are both bloodlusted and at full power, and all morals, if any at all, are off. Fight takes place in an abandoned galaxy devoid of all life. Who takes this match? Sorry if this match has been done before.
Just for the record, no one is "close to" the TOAA in power.

Some characters may be the next tier below him, but one cannot be "close to" infinity.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raizen View Post
Just for the record, no one is "close to" the TOAA in power.

Some characters may be the next tier below him, but one cannot be "close to" infinity.
Thanks for letting me know. I've been on other sites that did this same battle, and I remember that everyone kept on saying that Beyonder and Thanos were close to TOAA in power, so I believed it. Again, thanks for clearing this up for me.

Old 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM   #9
Stermor
S-Class Missing-nin

Stermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truth

i was under the impression that pre retcon beyonder was the strongest nigh omnipotent out there, then pre retcon molecule man, then hotu thanos?? then a long gap of nothing?

Old 08-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stermor View Post
i was under the impression that pre retcon beyonder was the strongest nigh omnipotent out there, then pre retcon molecule man, then hotu thanos?? then a long gap of nothing?
I thought the same thing, except I would put Thanos above Molecule Man, and put LT between them.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #11
Stermor
S-Class Missing-nin

Stermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truthStermor is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
I thought the same thing, except I would put Thanos above Molecule Man, and put LT between them.
Molecule man was several steps above the lt. both him and the beyonder were much much more powerful then the lt..

thanos with hotu is arguable.. but i was under the impression that pre retcon beyonder and molecule man were considerd the top dogs..

Old 08-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #12
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stermor View Post
Molecule man was several steps above the lt. both him and the beyonder were much much more powerful then the lt..

thanos with hotu is arguable.. but i was under the impression that pre retcon beyonder and molecule man were considerd the top dogs..
I didn't know MM was more powerful than LT. Interesting. Thanks for clearing that up for me. But I figured Thanos with the HOTU was between Pre-Retcon Beyonder and MM. Perhaps I was wrong, maybe?

Old 08-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #13
Superman
Man of Steel
God of Shinobi

Superman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultra

wait wait wait...those two are conisdred above the Living Tribunal? Seriously? I think I need to reread those two arcs.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #14
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VastoLorDae View Post
wait wait wait...those two are conisdred above the Living Tribunal? Seriously? I think I need to reread those two arcs.
Yeah, they're both above LT himself. Beyonder was affecting the entire Marvel multiverse or omniverse, or something like that, all at once. Even LT feared him and begged him not to do everything he did. Thanos with the HOTU is more powerful than LT as well, though I can't remember any massive feats he had.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #15
Superman
Man of Steel
God of Shinobi

Superman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Yeah, they're both above LT himself. Beyonder was affecting the entire Marvel multiverse or omniverse, or something like that, all at once. Even LT feared him and begged him not to do everything he did. Thanos with the HOTU is more powerful than LT as well, though I can't remember any massive feats he had.
I can understand HOTU Thanos being more powerful but I did not remember pre rec Beyonder had that much power.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #16
Stermor
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
I can understand HOTU Thanos being more powerful but I did not remember pre rec Beyonder had that much power.
its pretty much like this..
pre retcon beyonder was 1000s of times more powerful then the entire marvel onmiverse?(everything bar toaa i believe?) put together.. which includes both pre retcon molecule man and the lt..

the molecule man could withstand the beyonder for a while..

while thanos with hotu was more powerful then the lt..

but we don't excatly know how much.. for both thanos and molecule man..

but personally i would rate standing up to pre retcon beyonder as beyond even hotu thanos.. not something you can say for certain though..

Old 08-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #17
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

Quote:
It's true. I think I remember him traveling from one end of the universe to the other in the blink of an eye, scanning the entire span of the cosmos in a millisecond, beating all the Celestials at once with one blast, removing Death itself from existence for a while, resurrecting an entire planet's ecosystem with a wave of his hand or something, destroyed an entire universe or something just by thinking, and fought such a fierce battle with Molecule Man that affected every time period in history and reality in existence all at once, and he did all of this while holding back.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #18
Aspect
The Life-Binder

Aspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is Divine

LT was PR Beyonders bitch

Old 08-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #19
Luna
Manlier Than Ever!
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
LT was PR Beyonders bitch
LOL. Yeah, this pretty much sums up how powerful PR Beyonder was.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #20
Superman
Man of Steel
God of Shinobi

Only time I remember PR Beyonder is from Secret Wars. When did he display all these other powers?