FT Convo X: "Wendy rules the Universe" - Page 24 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives

Old 10-27-2012, 02:00 AM   #461
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Zaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is Luminary

Now then:

For those who notice my presence, I'm sure you've been aware that I haven't been active for the past week. Many thanks to various friends who sent out messages of information, concern, and other matters. Sedaiv, GamefreakFTW, Mdri, etc.

The reason for my lack of activity and lack of activity that will likely continue up to mid January of next year is due to work. For about 3 months of every year (mid October to mid January), the workload for myself picks up tremendously. For what was once 8-10 hours, Monday-Friday has turned into 12-16 hours, Monday-Sunday. Though I've done this twice in the past before (this year being my third), it is still a stamina game, especially since now I have to lead a team.

In fact, the only reason you are reading this message now is because there were issues today with the the equipment and so work was cut short. That is the only reason why I could find any reasonable time and energy to post here.

True I missed a lot of opportunities to post pictures and information last week and am likely to miss out on those opportunities for the rest of the year. It's a shame I can't quite go back to how some folks are on here where they are at home and on the computer 24/7 for years on end, but I already had that time in the past and it was fun, so I won't dwell on the issue much.

Now then, here is something. No where near as much as I'd like to post and even though I'd like to play "catch up" and likely fill the rest of this page, the entirety of the next one and massively fill the one after that if I could and more, that's more time than I can spare.

So here goes:

Computer Rape Time

NarutoForums

Old 10-27-2012, 02:01 AM   #462
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Zaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is LuminaryZaregoto is Luminary

Old 10-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #463
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #464
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:03 AM   #465
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:03 AM   #466
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:04 AM   #467
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:05 AM   #468
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:05 AM   #469
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Some images:

Old 10-27-2012, 02:06 AM   #470
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

[

[

[

[

Old 10-27-2012, 02:06 AM   #471
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:07 AM   #472
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:08 AM   #473
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Railgun S2 reserved post

Old 10-27-2012, 02:09 AM   #474
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Ro-Kyu-Bu! S2 reserved post

Old 10-27-2012, 02:10 AM   #475
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

To Love-Ru Darkness reserved post

Old 10-27-2012, 02:10 AM   #476
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Medaka Box S2 reserved post

Old 10-27-2012, 02:11 AM   #477
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Mikan ass 'cause you NEED in ur life!

Old 10-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #478
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:13 AM   #479
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

Old 10-27-2012, 02:14 AM   #480
Zaregoto
Banned
Genin

FINALLY, DAT FULL POWER, NO SPOILER TAG POWA!

KEIMA, YOU MUST CUM IN URARA MORE TIMES THAN YEARS THAT AJIMU FROM MEDAKA BOX HAS LIVED!