why does it take so long for new episodes? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Videos

Old 03-01-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
stuntdriver087
Academy Student

stuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to stuntdriver087
Default why does it take so long for new episodes?

I dont read the manga but i know its way ahead of the anime.

stuntdriver087 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-01-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
Elimination-X
Do The Impossible
Academy Teacher

Elimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via ICQ to Elimination-X Send a message via Skype™ to Elimination-X

The manga is now ahead of the anime because the fillers were so long, but generally, every anime episode spans 2-2.5 manga chapters.
The manga now has approx 30~ anime episodes "worth" of storyline, which means less than a year before they catch up and we have fillers again =\

If we didn't have the current "filler season" to begin with, the anime would have caught-up to the manga in about 10-15 episodes

Elimination-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:02 PM   #3
dannyboy
64 STRIKES
Genin

dannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant futuredannyboy has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to dannyboy Send a message via MSN to dannyboy Send a message via Yahoo to dannyboy

becuase u have to draw alot and do voices and blah blah~~

dannyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:10 PM   #4
Chee
Haters Gonna Hate
God of Shinobi

Chee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareil

if they were quick, the shows would catch up to the manga and that not good.

Chee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #5
stuntdriver087
Academy Student

stuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hopestuntdriver087 is a paragon of hope

I dont read the manga so I dont really know where it is at but I heard it goes all the way to adulthood, the japanese one. Is that true? For anime they are still young.

Old 03-01-2006, 11:19 PM   #6
Elimination-X
Do The Impossible
Academy Teacher

Elimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truthElimination-X is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via ICQ to Elimination-X Send a message via Skype™ to Elimination-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntdriver087
I dont read the manga so I dont really know where it is at but I heard it goes all the way to adulthood, the japanese one. Is that true? For anime they are still young.
Not that much of a spoiler, but consider yourself warned anyway:
Spoiler:
The manga had a timeskip of 2.5 years, after which Naruto comes back to Konoha and a new arc begins.

Elimination-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 01:45 AM   #7
stuntdriver087
Academy Student

Sup Elimination-X, hehe thanks for the mini spoiler. Trust me I stumbled upon some stuff on accident and it just killed it for me! Haha o well still excited.

Old 04-22-2006, 03:45 PM   #8
Mangekyou Byakugan
Ninja with a Zanpakutou
Genin

Mangekyou Byakugan is a bearer of wisdomMangekyou Byakugan is a bearer of wisdomMangekyou Byakugan is a bearer of wisdomMangekyou Byakugan is a bearer of wisdomMangekyou Byakugan is a bearer of wisdomMangekyou Byakugan is a bearer of wisdomMangekyou Byakugan is a bearer of wisdomMangekyou Byakugan is a bearer of wisdom

your in the wrong section, this erea is for fan made videos;
such as music videos, etc.
not for asking these questions,
check the FAQ before posting.

Mangekyou Byakugan is offline   Reply With Quote