The Sasuke x Naruto FC - Page 27 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 4.43 average.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #521
izzyisozaki

Location: Shakuton-Kōrinshippūshikkokunoyazeroshiki Set by Fourangers
izzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakifan10 View Post
I've read all the fanfic rec's but I'm looking for a few ones that meet my criteria.

For one fanfic I want it have Naruto taking care of Sasuke in a mental institution/asylum or both being in an institution/asylum as patients

For another I want them to be in prison

For another I want them to play mind games with each other

For another I want it to relatively follow canon events from manga while keeping them in character and still making them fall in love. (meaning Naruto's loud, obnoxious, sweet, and naive while Sasuke is cold, cruel, indifferent, insane, sarcastic)

Either SasuNaru or NaruSasu is fine with me.
http://narusasu-recs.livejournal.com/

NarutoForums

Old 08-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #522
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyisozaki View Post

I was quite disappointed in the lack on RtN Sasuke with blonde RtN Naruto.
I was surprised.There should be lots of arts where Pimpistic Sauce flirts with Nardo....there are not so many arts with blonde Rtn Naruto and Rtn Sasuke.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dattebayo-chan View Post
Ch. 599:
Wow, it really is Obito.

It's finally confirmed. I've been really curious since least week. I'm not surprised it's Obito though. I was never sure, but I never disregarded the possibility.

But now I want to know what caused Obito to go evil.
Spoiler:
It's better Obito ,than future!Naruto or future!Sasuke theory.Though I always thought that Obito is so kind and sweet to be Tobi.But Kishi is a king of trolls.So I'm not surprised.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #523
izzyisozaki

izzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiki View Post
I was surprised.There should be lots of arts where Pimpistic Sauce flirts with Nardo....there are not so many arts with blonde Rtn Naruto and Rtn Sasuke.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
faptastic.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #524
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Old 08-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #525
Sera
red habañero

Sera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is Elysian

izzy, can I have your signature stock please?

Old 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #526
FoxxyKat
PERSONA!
S-Class Missing-nin

FoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is Rapturous

*Twirls into FC*
Hello, my pretties!

Old 08-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #527
Milkshake
Legendary Ladies Man of Inaba

Milkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareil

are u srs

is this real

is this serious

are u ..... kidding me...

pffffftttt this manga is ridiculous oh my god

chap spoils? idek:

i made a bet with someone that if my theory wasn't correct i would get off of nf for an even longer time than i am now
so goodbye just OMFG..... no words

Old 08-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #528
izzyisozaki

TOBITO IS RUINING MAI LAIF not rly but I can't believe I'm indefinitely losing Milkshake over this, damn why did you make that stupid bet

Old 08-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #529
Sera
red habañero

Sera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is Elysian

Nooo, Milk.

Old 08-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #530
Lotte
Academy Student

Lotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of lightLotte is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Lotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
are u srs

is this real

is this serious

are u ..... kidding me...

pffffftttt this manga is ridiculous oh my god

chap spoils? idek:

i made a bet with someone that if my theory wasn't correct i would get off of nf for an even longer time than i am now
so goodbye just OMFG..... no words
Kishi the king of trolling. Still I find it hard to believe this is true. I hoped more would have happened during that chapter than just flashbacks because of flashbacking. I get that enough in anime...
I hope he has a good reason why he become evil. I will laugh if he says "It's because you stole my woman, Kakashi "

Old 08-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #531
izzyisozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
izzy, can I have your signature stock please?
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=27785989

Old 08-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #532
Sera
red habañero

Thank you. ^^ Those are some beautiful sketches. I wish I could draw like that.

Old 08-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #533
izzyisozaki

Old 08-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #534
Sera
red habañero

^

Spoiler:

Yeah, you're right.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #535
Edward Cullen
Nosferatu

Edward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is EternalEdward Cullen is Eternal

599:
Tobi being Obito still doesn't make a lot of sense. Wouldn't this mean Obito fought Minato right after he was thought to be dead? How would he have gotten that much more powerful? How come no one ever recognized his voice in all that time?

Old 08-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #536
Sera
red habañero

Me either. Har har, Jun liked my photo.

Edit: Four [wherever you are] I really like your tumblr profile picture/gif.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #537
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

FrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is Transcendent

LotR made me want to horse ride.
I haven't had a lesson in ages, but I've got a private one on Friday.
I WANT TO FEEL THE WIND RUSH PAST AS I CANTER SWIFTLY THROUGH THE FIELDS.

In other news; hello, & don't leave Milkshake

Old 08-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #538
Sera
red habañero

That sounds good, Frayed! Have fun.

Milkshake can't leave or we won't be able to have conversations about Persona. That would make me very sad.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #539
izzyisozaki

Okay I can't believe I have to say this, but DON'T NEG PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE NO FAMILIARITY OF WHO IS IN THIS FC. It's ridiculous that a poster like Kage is getting negged for 'trolling'; those who can't distinguish a troll from a FC member need to lurk a fuck lot more and refrain from passing judgment.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #540
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

haha i was just contemplating whether i should clarify on that

ah Izzy pek

but seriously i just think it's hilarious. a testament to how convincing i was

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: