Sting and Rogue never Killed their Dragons. - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Manga Library > Popular Series Discussions > Fairy Tail

Old 08-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Rax
Red Regalia of Fire
God of Shinobi

Rax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is Rapturous
Default Sting and Rogue never Killed their Dragons.

Both of them being between 17-19

7 year skip + Original 7 years prior to the series start = 14 years at least

Meaning Sting and Rogue were between 3-5 when with their dragons.

I don't believe what they say

Rax is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
Mistshadow
AwEsOmE
Legendary Ninja

Mistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is AscendantMistshadow is Ascendant

Assuming they
A: found their dragons again
Or
B: their dragons never left

Leaves it possible to
Have killed them at older age.

Notice how they said they killed their dragons and differentiated it from beating their dragons. Like I said pussys who can't hold a candle to dragons. Lol at acnologia comment. Prob my theory of their dragons letting the
Kill them was right

Mistshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:37 PM   #3
Zhen Chan
Silver Spoon Coon Hoe
Kage

Zhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is ElysianZhen Chan is Elysian

Or they are over 70 like natsu

Zhen Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
Sartharion
The Onxy Guardian
Jinchuuriki

Sartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is Rapturous

I don't believe it either.

Sartharion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
opofft
Jellal>Laxus. Deal with it
ANBU Recruit

opofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truthopofft is an honorable bastion of truth

I reckon they just say that because their dragon left them unexpectedly (777) and their butt hurt. Basically what I'm trying to imply is that they took a different approach to explain their dragons disappearance in comparison to Natsu.

opofft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
zeburaisbeast
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

zeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant future

He'll no maybe they pretended to be dead

zeburaisbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
Tragic
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

Tragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truthTragic is an honorable bastion of truth

I complete agree. I felt as if that was complete BS.

And Igneel wouldn't have said that line if they did have the power to surpass Dragons.

Tragic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:36 AM   #8
jayjay32
Drug Addict
Legendary Ninja

jayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendant

I think they're lying. But I also don't think the age thing is a good excuse. The dragons could've reappeared during the timeskip. This is evinced by the fact that we never heard of Sting or Rogue before the the TS. They also just happened to be around when ST was recruiting, making them #1 guild. Sting and Rogue are unarguably the strongest in their guild so it's weird that if they were around with DS powers before TS that they weren't able to make other guilds #1.

Sting also shrugged Natsu's questions off about killing the dragons. Also, Igneel was talking to their dragons in that short scene. However, I think it's far-fetched that they would lie about something like that. Maybe they thought they killed them. Eh, who knows.

jayjay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:09 AM   #9
Foxie
Fox Girl

Foxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is Elysian

He was not talking to them, he was talking at them you no like someone talking at god.

Foxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:51 AM   #10
Patrick
Order Intensifies

Patrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is Ascendant

They didn't kill them because even now they're to weak to beat a dragon.

Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #11
Foxie
Fox Girl

Foxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is Elysian

^
Read my new thread.

Foxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #12
Sartharion
The Onxy Guardian
Jinchuuriki

Sartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is RapturousSartharion is Rapturous

Ye. And no matter how weak their dragons are It's in fact literally impossible for 2 kids that are 5-6 years old to kill their dragons. Even if somehow their Dragons were with them the whole time or they found them again it's still unlikely.

Old 08-08-2012, 05:22 AM   #13
Freedan
Four Gem Lions
Hokage

Freedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Freedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Hero View Post
Sting and Rogue never Killed their Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay32 View Post
I think they're lying. But I also don't think the age thing is a good excuse. The dragons could've reappeared during the timeskip. This is evinced by the fact that we never heard of Sting or Rogue before the the TS. They also just happened to be around when ST was recruiting, making them #1 guild. Sting and Rogue are unarguably the strongest in their guild so it's weird that if they were around with DS powers before TS that they weren't able to make other guilds #1.

Sting also shrugged Natsu's questions off about killing the dragons. Also, Igneel was talking to their dragons in that short scene. However, I think it's far-fetched that they would lie about something like that. Maybe they thought they killed them. Eh, who knows.
There's no way they could've killed their dragons.

1. If they had reappeared, the returning FT members would've undoubtedly heard about it by now from those FT members who weren't frozen on Tenrou Island, in particular the Dragon Slayers.

2. There's nothing to indicate that they did return during the time skip to begin with.

3. Igneel wouldn't be questioning whether or not humans can surpass dragons if Sting and Rogue did kill them. If they did, Igneel would already have his answer.

Freedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:37 AM   #14
Sartharion
The Onxy Guardian
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
3. Igneel wouldn't be questioning whether or not humans can surpass dragons if Sting and Rogue did kill them. If they did, Igneel would already have his answer.
Yep. That's the best reason to show that they didn't kill them.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:07 AM   #15
Impact

Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

They killed them what other proof do you need?

Impact is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #16
Freedan
Four Gem Lions
Hokage

Freedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inpactedblaze View Post
They killed them what other proof do you need?
The proof we need is that they show power that can at least rival Gildartz. Considering Natsu and Gajeel stomped them in base mode even when they went into Dragon Drive mode, I can't believe their DF modes could ever stand a chance against Natsu's or Gajeel's DF modes, and the latter still aren't anything close to a Dragon's power if you consider hype. Just taking their word for it is not enough.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:25 AM   #17
CM Pope
The Holy Father
God of Shinobi

CM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is Rapturous

It's long been assumed that even if they did somehow pull it off it's likely their foster parents didn't fight them full out due to affection. We know that's possible since Igneel looks a big softy in flashbacks with Natsu.

Nothing to say Sting and Rogue didn't bash them whilst they were on the john or something equally unfair

But truthfully, I'll believe it when we have more proof.

CM Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:46 AM   #18
Freedan
Four Gem Lions
Hokage

^Even if the dragons were going easy on them, I doubt Sting and Rogue could've been much by comparison. Also, you should consider that not all dragons are necessarily the same. Grandine and Igneel really care for their Dragon Slayers, and you can tell because Natsu and Wendy love Igneel and Grandine respectively, and both of them are very good and moral characters.

This doesn't really hold for Sting and Gajeel (when he was first introduced). It's more likely that how the Dragons treated their Dragon Slayers is reflected on the characters themselves. I'm on the fence about Rogue tho. He's a good person, but he goes along with Sabertooth for the most part.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #19
Mei Lin
爱着你一生一世♡

Mei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is Elysian

they think they have ,but their were like 'Abandon kids'

Mei Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #20
Rax
Red Regalia of Fire
God of Shinobi

Rax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is RapturousRax is Rapturous

DF does pretty much quadruple your power, if not more.

But still.

I doubt they had it at such a young age.

I don't even know how their dragons would even let them kill them.

Rax is offline   Reply With Quote