The Road Not Taken: The Menma FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.53 average.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
CarbonDated
Minecraftian
Academy Student

CarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faith
Default The Road Not Taken: The Menma FC

Hello everybody!

This is a club for Menma, the Alternate Universe version of Naruto!

Menma is the Alternate Universe version of Naruto Uzumaki that appears in Naruto 6: Road to Ninja, and the son of AU Kushina Uzumaki and AU Minato Namikaze.

(If you have any suggestions as to what to put here for a summary, or suggestions for other pictures that better represent Menma, msg me or post here!)

Owner:
Spoiler:
CarbonDated

Member List:
Spoiler:

1. Glutamminajr
2. Reiki
3. Metaro
4. sakurakunoichi
5. Gwynbleidd
6. Aiku
7. Matrix XZ
8. Ishi no Ishi
9. Kenneth
10. Freedan
11. Last Rose of Summer
12. GrandLordAtos
13. Fourangers
14. Lucrecia
15. ane
16. Cassi Ayanami
17. Princess Orihime
18. Sarahmint
19. Sennin of Hardwork
20. Menma the Nukenin
21. Horu
22. MenmaNamikaze
23. Illairen
24. nocturnaldream
25. Nagiza
26. ♥Nadia♥

Last edited by CarbonDated; 08-12-2012 at 10:52 AM.
CarbonDated is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I approve this FC.Joins

ℛei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #4
CarbonDated
Minecraftian
Academy Student

CarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faithCarbonDated is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiki View Post
I approve this FC.Joins
Mmmm.... dat sig looks familiar....

*Adds*

Old 08-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #5
Metaro
Banned

Metaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is Transcendent

Joinage ...

Metaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
sakurakunoichi
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

sakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hopesakurakunoichi is a paragon of hope

Joinage he looks awesome with black hair

sakurakunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #7
CarbonDated
Minecraftian
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaro View Post
Joinage ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurakunoichi View Post
Joinage he looks awesome with black hair

Added :D

Happy to have you all!

Old 08-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #8
Gwynbleidd
Having sad cums
Examiner

Gwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is Celestial

I'm joining

Gwynbleidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #9
Aiku
T e e H e e
Legendary Ninja

Aiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is Transcendent

JOINAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #10
CarbonDated
Minecraftian
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd View Post
I'm joining
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiku View Post

Fancy meeting you here Aiku ^_^

Old 08-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #11
Glutamminajr
Proud Poster
ANBU Captain

Glutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is Ascendant

First place in the joinage!!!

Glutamminajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:45 AM   #12
Sword Sage
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Sword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is Celestial

Joinage! Please

Sword Sage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #13
CarbonDated
Minecraftian
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glutamminajr View Post
First place in the joinage!!!
Yus :D You messaged me first, so I counted that as first ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix XZ View Post
Joinage! Please

Old 08-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #14
Metaro
Banned

Metaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is TranscendentMetaro is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiku View Post
AIKU pek

some fan-arts:

I did not make any of these fan-arts .

Metaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:17 AM   #15
CarbonDated
Minecraftian
Academy Student

Yay fanart!!! I'll have some more in a little while (gotta go to a yoga class in a bit!!)

Unfortunately the fanart is mostly from pixiv, so I can't post it directly D:
but the ones from tumblr or dA will be easier to see :D

Old 08-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #16
Ishi no Ishi
石の意思
Elite Teacher

Ishi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is Ascendant

Joinage. I support all types of Naruto.

Ishi no Ishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #17
CarbonDated
Minecraftian
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishi no Ishi View Post
Joinage. I support all types of Naruto.
Added

Old 08-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #18
Kenneth
sage whore
Super Moderator

Kenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely based

as a narutard of astronomical proportions, priest of all things naruto and loyal subject of his royal majesty naruto uzumaki I, i join and bless this fc

Kenneth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #19
Freedan
Four Gem Lions
Hokage

Freedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Freedan

Please count me in? ^.^

Freedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #20
Glutamminajr
Proud Poster
ANBU Captain

Glutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is AscendantGlutamminajr is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
as a narutard of astronomical proportions, priest of all things naruto and loyal subject of his royal majesty naruto uzumaki I, i join and bless this fc
Amen.Now we pray all the narutards of this forum to join this blessed fc.

Glutamminajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: