Ask Shadow Road to Ninja Movie Questions - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV

Old 07-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Shadow
世界一

Shadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is Rapturous
Sandaime Ask Shadow Road to Ninja Movie Questions

So I just watched that movie today!!

Screw those guys who put up YouTube Videos and wont answer your questions. Let an actual forum member answer your queries about the movie.

I got pictures!!
Spoiler:

Did I think the movie was good? yes. FUCK YES.
Great Stand Alone Naruto Movie. If you have a friend who has never watched or read Naruto. Buy this DVD and they will get caught up quickly or be interested enough to read the Manga after watching this movie.

I will be answering questions for 2 hours and then go back to sleep!
Im on Japan time so BARE with me ok?

So go go go go go go!!!

Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
Saunion
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Saunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is Rapturous

So as I said, was Naruto surprised when he first met his parents in the AU world or did he already know who they were?

Saunion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
Hiei312
Chuunin

Hiei312 has disabled reputation

well, from the other topic...does Itachi and Sasori fight anyone?

and do the akatsuki use any of their more powerful jutsus in the movie? like susano'o, deidara's C4, Sasori's 100 puppets, etc.?

Hiei312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
MYJC
Master debater
Legendary Ninja

MYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is Ascendant

I guess my main question is whether or not Tobi's mask comes off in the movie. I remember hearing rumors that in the AU he was Shisui.

MYJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Shadow
世界一

Shadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is RapturousShadow is Rapturous

So Naruto met his parents when he went to see Tsunade.

When Naruto went back to his apartment a fat lady was living there so he got kicked out. He slept outside. So when Sakura and Naruto met up to tell Tsunade about what happened. Minato and Kushina arrived back from a mission and Naruto met them both.

So Naruto was being a brat when they first met acting like he shouldnt befriend them because theyre not his real parents.

Then Kushina saved Naruto from a poison spit by Gamabunta and thats when Naruto started to soften up. Not before he got bitch slapped by Minato for putting Kushina in danger and acting like a brat.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #6
Garrod Ran
Banned
Elite Teacher

Garrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truthGarrod Ran is an honorable bastion of truth

Did kushina use her Chakra Chains?

Garrod Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #7
Harbour
Badass Vincent
Missing-nin

Harbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is AscendantHarbour is Ascendant

Hello, Shadow, my main question: was there some cool action scenes with Minato or/and Kakuzu? Smthing new maybe?
Thanks.

Harbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #8
Lovely
~Miss March
Elite Jounin

Lovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is Rapturous

What was Sakura's overall perception of AU Sasuke?

How did Tobi fuse with Menma?

Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #9
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is RapturousBruce Wayne is Rapturous

How many people were there(rough esitmate) and did everybody cry?

Also what were the 5 masked enemies doing?

Bruce Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #10
zaza50
Academy Student

zaza50 has a spectacular aura aboutzaza50 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for the Info on the Real Akatsuki's battles.

What kind of power do the 9 Beasts have? Or they don't show any real tecnique or power?

zaza50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
Shadow
世界一

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei312 View Post
well, from the other topic...does Itachi and Sasori fight anyone?

and do the akatsuki use any of their more powerful jutsus in the movie? like susano'o, deidara's C4, Sasori's 100 puppets, etc.?
The Akatsuki does not use any of their standard jutsu. I guess the only one who did use was Konan and Pain when they just owned the Summoned Animals and Summoned comrades of Fox mask.

Pein did his repel technique and Konan did the cover you with flying paper jutsu.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:21 AM   #12
Shadow
世界一

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaza50 View Post
Thank you for the Info on the Real Akatsuki's battles.

What kind of power do the 9 Beasts have? Or they don't show any real tecnique or power?

So im trying to remember what they were.

There was a snake with a mask. A fox with a mask. A flying bird/phoenix type a tiger and what seems like a bull. Those animals didnt do anything.

Then there were two other summons. One seems to just have long clothing as a jutsu while the other was just carrying a scythe like a grim reaper. They showed no real cool powers other than filler really.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #13
Hiei312
Chuunin

Hiei312 has disabled reputation

uh...so do Itachi and Sasori fight at all? since you didn't mention them in the akatsuki fights question...

Hiei312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #14
ch1p
i *foreheadpoke* you

ch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternal

What's the story of the DVD Motion Comic?

ch1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #15
VlAzGuLn
Behind The Scene
Academy Teacher

VlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant futureVlAzGuLn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post

same question, Is tobi same as the real world?

VlAzGuLn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #16
Shadow
世界一

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYJC View Post
I guess my main question is whether or not Tobi's mask comes off in the movie. I remember hearing rumors that in the AU he was Shisui.
No tobi Mask does not come off. The only mask that comes off was Fox Mask guy who happens to be a Black haired Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrod Ran View Post
Did kushina use her Chakra Chains?
Kushina used her chakra chains on the remake of her death scene. But it was a flashback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
Hello, Shadow, my main question: was there some cool action scenes with Minato or/and Kakuzu? Smthing new maybe?
Thanks.
cool Minato scenes was when he preety much uses his Teleportation Jutsu. And they re-showed Minato vs Tobi which was better animated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post

He was in love with AU Sasuke until she realized AU Sasuke gives a Rose to every girl in Konoha. Which she then proceeds to run away and cry (bwahahahahaha)

He just did it like a ghost would he phased himself into the body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy View Post
How many people were there(rough esitmate) and did everybody cry?
The theatre I went to was Sold Out. And a lot of the little girls cried and of course the lady next to me who bawled at the end of the movie.

Also what were the 5 masked enemies doing?
the 5 enemies preety much was just there to get their asses kicked by the Akatsuki lol.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #17
Shadow
世界一

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei312 View Post
uh...so do Itachi and Sasori fight at all? since you didn't mention them in the akatsuki fights question...
Itachi and Sasori fight in the beginning of the movie but Sasori was just shown flying around. Itachi did nothing in the movie except show his Sharingan to Tobi in which Tobi left. DAT ITACHI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1p View Post
What's the story of the DVD Motion Comic?
Just watching it now but it seems like an interview with Kishimoto.

The special also has him drawing the Naruto movie panels like on a manga.

The intro to the motion comic was cool. They showed all the parts of the manga and it was very well done. It could make for an awesome gif or signature if somebody copied it and put it on the web.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #18
sasutachi
Examiner

sasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hopesasutachi is a paragon of hope
Blind Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Itachi and Sasori fight in the beginning of the movie but Sasori was just shown flying around. Itachi did nothing in the movie except show his Sharingan to Tobi in which Tobi left. DAT ITACHI!

fap fap

sasutachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #19
ch1p
i *foreheadpoke* you

ch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Itachi did nothing in the movie except show his Sharingan to Tobi in which Tobi left. DAT ITACHI!
What a boss.

Quote:
Just watching it now but it seems like an interview with Kishimoto.

The special also has him drawing the Naruto movie panels like on a manga.

The intro to the motion comic was cool. They showed all the parts of the manga and it was very well done. It could make for an awesome gif or signature if somebody copied it and put it on the web.
Oh! I thought this was going to be the movie but in manga format with recycled panels. An interview then? This is much more interesting. I hope someone translate the highlights of it. :x

It will eventually leak and it will eventually be made into gifs, yeah.

Thank you so much.

ch1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #20
BrokenBonds
For Whom the Bell Tolls
S-Class Missing-nin

BrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is Ascendant

Thanks so much for doing this!

I was wondering, does Sasuke get any cool fight scenes in the movie?

BrokenBonds is offline   Reply With Quote