So, today i found how to unlock Sharingan in real life - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill

Old 07-28-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
Blur

Blur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is Rapturous
Zaru? So, today i found how to unlock Sharingan in real life

Use this menthod:

TO USE THE CHAKRA,IMAGINE THE VOILET/BLUE OR WHATEVER COLOUR YOU USE SLOWLY FLOWS TO THE EYES & ENHANCE/EMPOWERING IT.

Menthod 1:

The key element to moving the cones in your eyes/eye (depending on if you what to the Sharingan in one of both of your eyes).

1.focus 65% of your chakra from the top of your head to your eyes. Do this leaving just enough energy in you head to where you can controll yourself.

2.Now calm down and relax before doing the next step or you may seriously hurt yourself.

3.Picture the new cones in your eyes forming from behind the apple of your eye.

4.The new cones should appear in your eye for a breaf amount of time depending on how much chakra you put into your eye.

5.You will know when the new rods have formed because you will fell lighter almost like you can fly and you should be able to notice things happening from far away in your house.

Menthod 2

1. close your eyes

2. focus on your crown chakra at the top of your head

3. imagine the tomaoes forming behind the darkness of your eyes

4. using the chakra from your crown make the forming of the tomaoes possible and imagine yourself going to a mirror in your and see the tomaoes in your eyes then wake up you should feel a change and see tomaoes for a few seconds in the mirror.

NOTE:If you say that this technique was fake then try it. Prove it yourself & please do not teach this technique to anyone,it could get worst if they break your secret. just show them that you are the last of the clan.

If you could create illusion like in the anime by using this,well done.

We should have someone to try it, so we can have a resident army of Uchihas to be ready to take over the world when we want it.

Last edited by Blur; 07-28-2012 at 09:44 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 07-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
Whirlpool
Triumvir

Whirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is Divine

Old 07-28-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
Lelouch Vi Britannia
Zero~
Elite Teacher

Lelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faithLelouch Vi Britannia is a guardian of the faith

Just what we need, more weapons of destruction

Old 07-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #4
BrokenBonds
For Whom the Bell Tolls
S-Class Missing-nin

BrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is Ascendant

Old 07-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #5
Rios

Rios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fear

at least post decent gifs, not this crap >.>

Old 07-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
Blur

Blur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rios View Post
This is top secret info, and you want gifs?

Old 07-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #7
BrokenBonds
For Whom the Bell Tolls
S-Class Missing-nin

BrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rios View Post

Old 07-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #8
Mantux31
Niekas nesupranta ka rasau cia
Elite Teacher

Mantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truth

AHHHHHHHHHHH
MY EYES
THEY'RE BLEEDING
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
THERE'S BLACK FLAME EVERYWHERE
I CANT PUT IT OUT
GUYS HELP
GUYS

Old 07-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #9
Blur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantux31 View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHH
MY EYES
THEY'RE BLEEDING
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
THERE'S BLACK FLAME EVERYWHERE
I CANT PUT IT OUT
GUYS HELP
GUYS
Try to gouge your eyes out, maybe it will help.
Or just spam it until you cant do it anymore.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #10
Kid
S-Class Missing-nin

Kid is EternalKid is EternalKid is EternalKid is EternalKid is EternalKid is EternalKid is EternalKid is EternalKid is EternalKid is EternalKid is Eternal

I already have the rinnegan...but hey why not both

Old 07-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #11
DUNGEON
Hardcore
ANBU Recruit

DUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truth

Method 3- place your ass on burning coal and you awaken sharingan and mokuton simultaneously.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
lol

lol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternallol is Eternal

Your attempt at being funny failed.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #13
narutored23
in konoha killin nin gangster
ANBU Squad Leader

narutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faith

Look I just developed my own sharigan

Now its time to place any girl I see place them inside my genjutsu and think I'm justin bieber so they all can fall madly in love with me muahahahahahah

My evil diabolical scheme

Old 07-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #14
Daft
私はこのアバターが好き

Daft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareilDaft est le sans pareil

now we need another thread to teach us how to obtain geass

Old 07-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #15
DUNGEON
Hardcore
ANBU Recruit

DUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truthDUNGEON is an honorable bastion of truth

Buy these and you are done.
Spoiler:

Old 07-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #16
DraconianMithril
Hadou-KishiNinjutsu-Kame Style
ANBU Squad Leader

DraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is LuminaryDraconianMithril is Luminary

Thanks alot Menshouha.....

viewer discretion be advised:

Spoiler:

Old 07-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #17
ovanz
______
Hokage

ovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturous

Don't try this! you can be unlucky and unlook the byakugan. You will be real life fodder.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #18
Blur

Quote:
Your attempt at being funny failed.
I just wanted to share, what some idiots belive in .

Quote:
Don't try this! you can be unlucky and unlook the byakugan. You will be real life fodder.
It cant be that bad... or can it?

Old 07-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #19
LostSelf
Forest Sage
Jinchuuriki

LostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is AscendantLostSelf is Ascendant

I don't want people to believe i'm 600x times stronger than i really am and then get hated by the people who really knows how strong i am .

Old 07-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #20
Hoshigaki Kisame
Monster of the Hidden Mist

Hoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is Celestial