• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Manga Library > Hunter x Hunter

Old 07-21-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
Shozan
サソリ ∞ λύκος
Kage

Shozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is ElysianShozan is Elysian
Default Hunter x Hunter 2011 Anime: Episode 40 "Power x Grasp x Whatever

Last edited by Shozan; 07-22-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Shozan is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-22-2012, 12:23 AM   #2
hgfdsahjkl
hisoka from HxH is the best
Jinchuuriki

hgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendent

other than kurapica's chain moves that was badly animated,this episode had nice animation,nothing superb but it was good,hope that becomes the standard

-the filler moments were a waste of time,imo,but I do like the built up for the gather at yorkshin

-Enjoyable episode however the pace is slow so I don't feel that satisfied,can't wait for next episode

hgfdsahjkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #3
Bobop
Gourmet Hunter
ANBU Squad Leader

Bobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is Ascendant

Love this week's episode.
If Uvo vs Mafia + Shadow Beasts has this animation as a minimum, i'll be really happy.
I don't even mind the slow pace.

Next week Phantom Troupe ! (eh! disappointed that Phinks doesn't have his Pharaoh clothes )
And in the official site, it says that there will be a trailer of the movie with episode 41.

Definitely can't wait for the next episode !

Bobop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:10 AM   #4
hgfdsahjkl
Jinchuuriki

hgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendent

yeah,overall,this probably was the best animated episode,in sense that nice bits of animation were here and there (not the level of Hisoka vs Gon),not just a a min of good animation and that's it

a movie trailer,hope we get to see some animated parts ,you better not be mistaken

Old 07-22-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
Bobop
Gourmet Hunter
ANBU Squad Leader

Bobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is AscendantBobop is Ascendant

I used google trad on this :
Quote:
明日発売の「週刊少年ジャンプ」にて、ついに映画「劇場版HUNTER×HUNTER 緋色の幻影(ファン トム・ルージュ)」(2013年1月12日公開)のビジュアルを初公開です!要チェック!そして来週の放送 では、映画の最新予告映像を初公開します!お見逃しなく!
I can't be wrong, even if it's google trad.

Bobop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #6
Shrimp
Handsome Game Designer
Chuunin

Shrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truthShrimp is an honorable bastion of truth

Good episode and the filler did not bother me at all, but I can't say the same for THAT piece of music that keeps popping in

Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #7
Zoldyck
Academy Student

Zoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant futureZoldyck has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfdsahjkl View Post
yeah,overall,this probably was the best animated episode,in sense that nice bits of animation were here and there (not the level of Hisoka vs Gon),not just a a min of good animation and that's it

a movie trailer,hope we get to see some animated parts ,you better not be mistaken
Could you get over the animation really. Yes we all know its not going to be like gon and hisoka ep. Its fine btw im sure you couldn't have done anyway better. You like the modern day gamer "urg theses graphics are terrible".

Zoldyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:38 AM   #8
hgfdsahjkl
Jinchuuriki

^^there is so much nonsense that I won't even bother arguing

Old 07-22-2012, 04:25 AM   #9
Konαn
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Konαn has disabled reputation

I don't really care about how good the animation is to be honest, I care more about the characters designs, but as long the animation isn't as bad as two certain animes, then it's fine.

I can't wait for the next episode to see the spiders, for some reason each one of the last two episodes makes me care less about Kurapika.

they switched Machi's hair colour with Neon, like they did when they switched Hisoka's hair colour in the hunter exam with Menchi's.

Konαn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:39 AM   #10
Quwrof Wrlccywrlir
Scouting Legion
Elite Jounin

Quwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is AscendantQuwrof Wrlccywrlir is Ascendant

really liked the mansion fight, they did it justice.
but too much talking (but that's hxh for you + fillers), so it felt slow, at least the second half was.
overall a good episode and it will only get better

but no danchou in the preview

Last edited by Quwrof Wrlccywrlir; 07-22-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Quwrof Wrlccywrlir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:13 AM   #11
Mnemosyne
ティターン
ANBU Recruit

Mnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is CelestialMnemosyne is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne

yaaay the Butler died!

Mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:59 AM   #12
x5exotic
I need about Tree Fiddy
Legendary Ninja

x5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestialx5exotic is Celestial

Neon's hair is much better in pink, whereas Machi's pink was great. They should have kept it

@preview Shizuku's cross isn't upside down, change that or i'll be disappoint.
I hope they DO include the former partner's dead body and not just use today's scene as to imply so.

Epic Kurapika fight

How much are they going? Chapter per episode? for 39 and 40?

x5exotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #13
wowfel
Hokage
Elite Teacher

wowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hope

Epic Kurapicka fight scene in the mansion animation was spot on.

wowfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #14
mrsticky005
Special Jounin

mrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikkychappy View Post
really liked the mansion fight, they did it justice.
but too much talking (but that's hxh for you + fillers), so it felt slow, at least the second half was.
overall a good episode and it will only get better

but no danchou in the preview

Still beats six minutes of waiting for a sneak attack.

mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #15
mrsticky005
Special Jounin

mrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truthmrsticky005 is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
yaaay the Butler died!
Serves him right for all those atrocious killings he did

in the lounge

with the candlestick

Old 07-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #16
Fran
I'm with Bruce

Fran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cute

nice.
i just caught up on all the episodes from the new anime
i like how they introduce some new original material - kurapika's training for example, and a little bit on basho and vaize. vaize using her hatsu on the dog guy ( RIP) was funny.

the mansion fight was also great

i think the new anime is going the right way. errr. still worried that they didn't introduce kaito on whale island though. guess he's going to be a new character after GI instead.

Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #17
Meridian
Hunter

Meridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hopeMeridian is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran View Post
i think the new anime is going the right way. errr. still worried that they didn't introduce kaito on whale island though. guess he's going to be a new character after GI instead.
It's going to be abit weird if that is the way they're going to go with it.. like why is Gon going to be so damn upset if he didn't even know the guy, he's not going to seem important at all. So I'm abit worried aswell.

Meridian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #18
mrsticky005
Special Jounin

As far as Kite goes I'm just gonna hope it doesn't suck when it happens.

Until then I'm enjoying this arc.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #19
Safellizer
Ippai dashite!!
Sith Lord

Safellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is Eternal
Send a message via Skype™ to Safellizer

I thought the episode was great. I can't think of anything to complain about in this episode. Kurapika was just.....dat Kurapika. Next week we finally get to see the fucking Ryodan. Man, Neon looked better with pink hair.

Safellizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #20
Motivated
lolwut
Jounin

Motivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is LuminaryMotivated is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shozan View Post

this things a girl?

Motivated is offline   Reply With Quote