Itachi killed his girlfriend. - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 07-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
jayjay32
Drug Addict
Legendary Ninja

jayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendantjayjay32 is Ascendant
Default Itachi killed his girlfriend.

I was re-reading some chapters and apparently when Itachi murdered the clan with Tobi, he also made the sacrifice of killing his girlfriend! I completely overlooked this...

Spoiler:

I checked other translations and this holds true, he had a girlfriend. She is never mentioned again. What do you guys think? Shisui possibly?

For the sake of the village, yo.

jayjay32 is online now   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
MangekyouLollipop
Sweet Uchiha
Academy Student

MangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hopeMangekyouLollipop is a paragon of hope

Hahaha... I noticed this, too. I don't think she will ever be shown. Or if she will be, it will be in sasuke's memories, if he knew her.

But maybe she isn't dead and itachi saved her and madara is training her in secret for the war loool. You never know!

Naaaah, kidding. I had an OC which was itachi's girlfriend that is mentioned here. I don't think it's possible.

MangekyouLollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
Fay

Fay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is Rapturous

Well yes, he did. It also means his girlfriend was an Uchiha. I wonder why Sasuke never flashbacked to her? My only explanation would be that Kishi last minute added it so that Itachi's situation would seem more tragic.

Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #4
Rain
R E N E G A D E

Rain has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay32
Shisui possibly
If he says girlfriend, then it can't be Shisui.

Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
Flow
I ain't getting moved

Flow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultra

Yeah, he also killed babies/children.

Itachi made a fucked up decision.

Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
General Mael Radec
Imagine Breaker
Missing-nin

General Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is Celestial

all i know is that his girlfriend is an uchiha :/

General Mael Radec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #7
Uchiha Ancestor
Rookie

Uchiha Ancestor has disabled reputation

Why she has to be an Uchiha? Theres no evidence at all. Everybody had to die, how knew about the coup d'état, or Itachi.

Uchiha Ancestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #8
Legendary Swordsman
TAR 21 Marksman
Genin

Legendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of lightLegendary Swordsman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Ancestor View Post
Why she has to be an Uchiha? Theres no evidence at all. Everybody had to die, how knew about the coup d'état, or Itachi.
She was a uchiha,itachi had to murder is clan.

Legendary Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #9
Chuck
Jinchuuriki

Chuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is Elysian

or maybe his girlfriend committed suicide and Itachi was simply framed

Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #10
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Mider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cute

Bad translation. It said lover. It could have been Shisui.

Mider T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #11
Andrew
Jesus is the Savior

Andrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is Celestial

Source is right here:
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/10

And here:

http://nas.homeunix.com/onlinereadin...erver=nas.html

Its a mistranslation, it was suppose to say 'his lover.'

Since Itachi gave Sasuke one final genjutsu of what happened that very night, it didn't show anything about his girlfriend.

Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #12
Rain
R E N E G A D E

Rain has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mider T View Post
Bad translation. It said lover. It could have been Shisui.
But we know he didn't kill Shisui.

Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #13
Oga Tatsumi
Retired

Oga Tatsumi has disabled reputation

Tobi is a liar.
Itachi's lover commited suicide and all we know who's Itachi lover.

Oga Tatsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #14
Revolution
Anti-Konoha, Very Anti-Konoha

Revolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Revolution

Think Itachi even had time to make a lover during the whole scenario?

Revolution is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #15
BroKage
Kage

BroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay32 View Post
Shisui possibly?
Shisui killed himself.

BroKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #16
Grimmjowsensei
True Hokage

Grimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultra

When I saw this thread, the first thing I thought was that I was skimming through library archives from 4 years ago.

Grimmjowsensei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
Chibason
Troll King
God of Shinobi

Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Itachi gave that bitch a kunai to the back...

...bitches love taking it from the back

Chibason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #18
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

Kusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is Divine

Itachi haters want to think it was a guy,Itachi fanboys want to think he was a pimp who fucked all the chicks.

Neither of them is most likely true.She was just mentioned to make Itachis story more tragic like Fay said.Kishi himself doesnt probably know how she looked,how old she was and her personality.He probably doesnt give a shit.

Kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #19
Chibason
Troll King
God of Shinobi

Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

@Justice- Mangaka generally have a number of characters they've drawn well before they make an appearnce...and some never make it in...

Chibason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #20
Uzamaki Nagato
Agent of Justice
Kage

Uzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is TranscendentUzamaki Nagato is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay32 View Post
I was re-reading some chapters and apparently when Itachi murdered the clan with Tobi, he also made the sacrifice of killing his girlfriend! I completely overlooked this...

Spoiler:

I checked other translations and this holds true, he had a girlfriend. She is never mentioned again. What do you guys think? Shisui possibly?

For the sake of the village, yo.
First of all, I'd like you to explain something.

What makes you believe that Shisui used to be Itachi's girlfriend?

Because, quite simply, that's impossible. Shisui is a guy, not a girl, and from what we've seen and heard, the dude is clearly older than Itachi, to the point that our favorite (or least favorite) Uchiha even considered and looked up to him as an older brother. I also really doubt that Kishimoto could ever make Itachi gay.

If that happened, no jokes, here would be a lot of people, myself included, that'd actually start to dislike Itachi. Itachi is one of my favorite characters by far, even in spite of his numerous amoral decisions and methods (though his intentions were noble), but if he turned out to be gay, that'd change.

I'd drop him sooner than I'd drop a flaming book that's in my hands.

Last edited by Uzamaki Nagato; 07-20-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Uzamaki Nagato is offline   Reply With Quote