• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 07-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #21
Itαchi
#1 Student of Nikushimi
Missing-nin

Itαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is LuminaryItαchi is Luminary

What is under Kakashis mask.

What is Sasoris last scroll.

Who is Tobi.

Who is the person in the 6th coffin.

What purpose has Itachi's crow.

Who or what is Pain.

How are there 6 Rinnegan bearers.

Why are they all dead people who Jiraiya once fought.

Who is Rikudo Sennin.

How strong is Rikudo Sennin.

Who is Narutos mother.

What is Kabuto's "that" jutsu.

What are the 6 sage powers.

Who is the Akatsuki leader.

These are all I could think of, by now.

Itαchi is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #22
ch1p
dragon of the battlefield

ch1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultra

This thread hijack.

The mysteries I want to see answered have already been mentioned (how Kakashi got EMS, who's Tobi). One that isn't quite a mystery and that most likely will be answered soon: are Orochimaru's curse seal consciousnesses aware of each other (i.e. do they know what the others seen or are they independent?).

ch1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #23
Mr. 0
Cleaner
Legendary Ninja

Mr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuubiSage View Post
- What the hell is the infamous "that jutsu", that Minato left for Naruto to complete?! [1][2]. Was it the KCM and how it resembles Rikudou Sennin? Is it some kind of new crazy jutsu that Naruto will reveal in the future? ANSWERS, KISHI, ANSWERS!
It was likely KCM or Bijuu mode.

I want to know what secret is in that scroll that Sasuke has.

Mr. 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #24
Rios

Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itαchi View Post
What is under Kakashis mask.
Spoiler:

Rios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #25
BroKage
Kage

BroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is Ascendant

OP kinda ruined his thread by stating subjective opinions as fact. You can't make controversial statements and expect nobody to jump on them, this is the internet.

Anyway, we never found out what the Edo Tensei seals Kabuto gave to Tobi do. The seals Itachi used to end Edo Tensei were entirely different.

BroKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
Toxic Adyta
Gunshin Mōdo
Jounin

Toxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is LuminaryToxic Adyta is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
Against Nagato he used:

Sword of Totsuka
Yasaka Magatama
Amaterasu
Susanoo
Hosenka Tsumabeni

Yet he didn't go all out? fanboys and their logic

Against Sasuke he used:

- Sword of Totsuka
- Amaterasu
- Susanoo
- Yata Mirror
- Katon

Nice try fanboy
You must be a hater, because I've already stated that I'm not an Itachi fanboy. <_<

Sword of Totsuka was the only thing that would stop an ET Nagato. Everything else was used as a way to distract, temporarily stop, or otherwise stop a controlled Nagato from harming B and Naruto. I thought that was obvious? And the fact that he used one new technique (Did he even use Hosenka Tsumabeni against Nagato? Don't think so.. pretty sure that was just B. But I could be wrong) and a set of previously displayed techniques that he commonly uses against S-rank ninja.. somehow means that he's going all out? Nice.

Sword of Totsuka was not directed at Sasuke, it was directed at Orochimaru with the sole intent of freeing Sasuke from the creepy snake guy. Pretty sure that was obvious was well. And, again.. aside from the Yata Mirror Itachi used nothing against Sasuke he wouldn't've have used against another S-rank ninja. Don't worry, completely ignore the fact that Zetsu said Itachi wasn't using his full power. That obviously doesn't mean anything, it's not like the writer of the manga was trying to tell us something. S'not like he was dying at the time anyway or anything like that. Nah.. that's not possible.

Nice try though.

Honestly though, we should stop or take this elsewhere. We're derailing the thread.

Toxic Adyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #27
Nitty Scott

Nitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareil

The classic "who is the Akatsuki Leader?!"

Nitty Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #28
PopoTime
Devourer of Souls
Elite Jounin

PopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is AscendantPopoTime is Ascendant

How do Hinata's boobs float.

PopoTime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #29
egressmadara
Wanderin' About
Legendary Ninja

egressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestialegressmadara is Celestial

Who the strongest Hokage is...

egressmadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #30
General Mael Radec
Imagine Breaker
Missing-nin

General Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is CelestialGeneral Mael Radec is Celestial

-Is naruto's fridge full of ramen?

General Mael Radec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #31
Blunt

Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!Blunt is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukkengan View Post
- How big are Hinata's Boobs.
- Who will open the 8 gates Lee or Gai?
- is Byakugan really stronger than Sharingan.
- Who are Naruto's Grandparents.
- Who was in the third coffin.
- why Orochimaru didnt use any sharingan Danzou allowed him to implant in his body.

Blunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:08 AM   #32
Abanikochan
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Teacher

Abanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is TranscendentAbanikochan is Transcendent

^She must have a horribly painful back.

-Why was the Rinnegan entrusted to Nagato and not his parents?
-How did Madara die?
-How did Rin die?
-How was Uzushiogakure destroyed?

Abanikochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #33
jso
Doesn't need a Custom Title
Missing-nin

jso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestialjso is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
Against Nagato he used:

Sword of Totsuka
Yasaka Magatama
Amaterasu
Susanoo
Hosenka Tsumabeni

Yet he didn't go all out? fanboys and their logic

Against Sasuke he used:

- Sword of Totsuka
- Amaterasu
- Susanoo
- Yata Mirror
- Katon

Nice try fanboy
We've seen Itachi be tactical and smart and also use many of the aces he holds up his sleeve.. but we've never really seen him break a sweat so I'd have to agree in a way that we havent seen his full capabilities. But then again I dont see him really amping it up either considering he isnt known to be a chakra beast and a lot of his moves probably heavily consume chakra. Conservative is just his battle style.

jso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #34
YelloWhite
Academy Student

YelloWhite is a name known to allYelloWhite is a name known to allYelloWhite is a name known to allYelloWhite is a name known to allYelloWhite is a name known to allYelloWhite is a name known to allYelloWhite is a name known to all

How does Madara (The real one) know nagato?

YelloWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #35
Mr. 0
Cleaner
Legendary Ninja

Mr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jso View Post
We've seen Itachi be tactical and smart and also use many of the aces he holds up his sleeve.. but we've never really seen him break a sweat so I'd have to agree in a way that we havent seen his full capabilities. But then again I dont see him really amping it up either considering he isnt known to be a chakra beast and a lot of his moves probably heavily consume chakra. Conservative is just his battle style.
ET itachi would have infinite chakra, so it's difficult to say if he was going all out against Nagato or not. Those attacks might have taken their toll on a living Itachi.

Mr. 0 is offline   Reply With Quote