When do more episodes of Naruto Shippuden [English Dubbed] come out? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Dub Discussion

Old 07-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
JustCallMeJonesy
Academy Student

JustCallMeJonesy is just really niceJustCallMeJonesy is just really niceJustCallMeJonesy is just really niceJustCallMeJonesy is just really nice
Default When do more episodes of Naruto Shippuden [English Dubbed] come out?

I can't stand reading subtitles, and I'm getting so impatient.

I guess that's what happens when you marathon Naruto and Naruto Shippuden only to hit a brick wall.

JustCallMeJonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
taydev
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

I have no idea. Sorry. It's too bad you don't watch subs, otherwise you wouldn't have to wait so long

taydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
666firebird7
Xineohp 23
Genin

666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future666firebird7 has a brilliant future

I believe Disney XD just dropped it completely. I think Toonami should pick it up.

666firebird7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #4
JustCallMeJonesy
Academy Student

JustCallMeJonesy is just really niceJustCallMeJonesy is just really niceJustCallMeJonesy is just really niceJustCallMeJonesy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666firebird7 View Post
I believe Disney XD just dropped it completely. I think Toonami should pick it up.
That would be awesome, but can you show decapitations, blood and cursing on Toonami? I don't really recall watching much on Toonami because it was so long ago.

Old 07-07-2012, 02:44 AM   #5
taydev
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeJonesy View Post
That would be awesome, but can you show decapitations, blood and cursing on Toonami? I don't really recall watching much on Toonami because it was so long ago.
I think it does now, since it comes on late night after the Adult Swim block. I'm not 100% sure though :/

Old 07-07-2012, 04:22 AM   #6
JustCallMeJonesy
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
I think it does now, since it comes on late night after the Adult Swim block. I'm not 100% sure though :/
Didn't Toonami show Ruroni Kenshin (or whatever it was called) and Bleach? That had some curse words. Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if Adult Swim picked it up, but most of that networks listings have gone to shit.

Old 07-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
Archangel Michael
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

Archangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareil

I don't know but you could search on Wikipedia to see if it stop making them.

Archangel Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #8
taydev
ANBU Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeJonesy View Post
Didn't Toonami show Ruroni Kenshin (or whatever it was called) and Bleach? That had some curse words. Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if Adult Swim picked it up, but most of that networks listings have gone to shit.
Bleach was on Adult Swim and is now on late night Toonami, and yes they curse, show blood etc. Rurouni Kenshin may have been on Toonami years ago, but I didn't really watch anime or Toonami back then to know that information.

Althought I like Bleach and FMA: Brotherhood, I'm not feeling the rest of the Toonami lineup. They could have replaced FMA because all 64 episodes have been shown already during its AS run. The AS line up was better IMO, with Bleach, FMA: Brotherhood, Durarara, Cowboy Bebop, Kekkaishi, etc. but I digress.

As far as Naruto dubs, you can check out NarutoGet: http://www.narutoget.com/cat/4-english-dubbed/

It looks like they've stopped at episode 141, but they could have more that just haven't been put out yet. I don't think the dubs will stop considering Naruto is Viz's biggest money maker. It just takes time with these guys, for whatever reason.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #9
JustCallMeJonesy
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
Bleach was on Adult Swim and is now on late night Toonami, and yes they curse, show blood etc. Rurouni Kenshin may have been on Toonami years ago, but I didn't really watch anime or Toonami back then to know that information.

Althought I like Bleach and FMA: Brotherhood, I'm not feeling the rest of the Toonami lineup. They could have replaced FMA because all 64 episodes have been shown already during its AS run. The AS line up was better IMO, with Bleach, FMA: Brotherhood, Durarara, Cowboy Bebop, Kekkaishi, etc. but I digress.

As far as Naruto dubs, you can check out NarutoGet: http://www.narutoget.com/cat/4-english-dubbed/

It looks like they've stopped at episode 141, but they could have more that just haven't been put out yet. I don't think the dubs will stop considering Naruto is Viz's biggest money maker. It just takes time with these guys, for whatever reason.
Supposedly, more episodes will be released on July 10th. Not sure if it is confirmed or not. I sure as hell hope it's true, I'm sick of waiting.