MS Sasuke vs Killer Bee - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Naruto Battledome

Old 07-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
KyuubiYondaime
Heisenberg
Kage

KyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is Ascendant
Default MS Sasuke vs Killer Bee

Sasuke is sent to recapture Killer Bee and wants payback for Bee taking him when his Mangekyou was still on its early stages.

Mindset: Both hate their guts for their first encounter, Sasuke will not hold back and will go all out because he knows he has to to defeat Bee. Bee also hates him.

Distance: 25 meters

Conditions: Sasuke has up to Stage 3 Susanoo and the bows/arrows.

NarutoForums

Old 07-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
SubtleObscurantist
Crazy Fool
Legendary Ninja

SubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is ElysianSubtleObscurantist is Elysian

With Kirabi essentially bloodlusted, and knowing that Gyuki is a giant target, he will likely use the V2 shroud. With that, his speed should be enough to dodge Susano'o arrows and quite frankly, dodge most of Sasuke's attacks. Kirabi also now knows the signs of Amaterasu so probably can avoid that even if he doesn't stay constantly on the movie. Kirabi is stronger than Ei, and with the V2 power, he probably is loads stronger (even with probably more than half his attack power absorbed, he blew off Kisame's chest; the same Kisame who survived Hirudora).

Battering down the defenses of Susano'o won't be an easy job, but neither can Sasuke sustain that jutsu for long. Odds are, Kirabi just outlasts Sasuke.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
KyuubiYondaime
Heisenberg
Kage

KyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is AscendantKyuubiYondaime is Ascendant

Bee's best chance is hoping Bijuudama busts through Susanoo's Yata Mirror (which it might), but Sasuke might end him with Amaterasu at the same time.

Its too hard to call.

V2 isn't gonna be strong enough to defeat Susanoo, although it will certainly put some cracks, unless Sasuke preps it with Enton around it, which I'm sure he will.

Very tough call.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #4
Krippy

Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!

It depends on who fires first with this mindset. Either one could end it in less than a minute.

Limited knowledge on Susanoo works both ways, Sasuke can end him in base with some arrows, on Bee can just go tailed states and start nuking. Amaterasu can aslo end him.

Sasuke has the upperhand, though.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #5
wowfel
Hokage
Elite Teacher

wowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hopewowfel is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Bee's best chance is hoping Bijuudama busts through Susanoo's Yata Mirror (which it might), but Sasuke might end him with Amaterasu at the same time.
Lol Sasuke dosen't have the Yata Mirror stop making up shit.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #6
joshhookway
Better than Kage
S-Class Missing-nin

joshhookway has disabled reputation

Bee has speed though so he wins