Did Sokka have children? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Konoha Theatre > Television > Legend of Korra

Old 06-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
Jay.
Love

Jay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into Mordor
Default Did Sokka have children?

If yes, with who?

If he and Suki lived in love together until the end of their days, I'm pretty certain that they got children.

Moreover, I have this feeling that Amon is connected to Sokka.

He might be Sokka or his son.

Who knows.

Jay. is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
Kirito

Kirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is Rapturous

yes

her name is Lin

Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Mider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cute

^That right there. I don't care about the implications.

Mider T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
Friday
What the stuff?

Friday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is Rapturous

Only in fanfics.

Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #5
αce
Puahah.

αce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultra

Either Suki or Toph (Lin)
Not sure

αce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #6
Friday
What the stuff?

Friday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is RapturousFriday is Rapturous

I don't think it would be considered okay to have cousins date each other in Y7 cartoons.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:52 AM   #7
Jay.
Love

Jay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into MordorJay. simply walks into Mordor

I was right they were connected.

Water tribe that is

Jay. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #8
Kirito

Kirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
I don't think it would be considered okay to have cousins date each other in Y7 cartoons.
they had suicide and cheating in the season finale.

i think it's alright, besides, it would be a valid reason for lin and tenzin breaking up

Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
Kazuya Mishima
Don't tell me your problems.
Missing-nin

Kazuya Mishima has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
they had suicide and cheating in the season finale.

i think it's alright, besides, it would be a valid reason for lin and tenzin breaking up
No, that isn't the same thing to American audiences. They wouldn't push incest in a nickelodeon show.

We don't know if Sokka had kids or not.

Kazuya Mishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #10
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Mider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya Mishima View Post
No, that isn't the same thing to American audiences. They wouldn't push incest in a nickelodeon show.
Why do you think Tenzin broke it off? And that he was so disturbed bringing it up?

Mider T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #11
Kazuya Mishima
Don't tell me your problems.
Missing-nin

Kazuya Mishima has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mider T View Post
Why do you think Tenzin broke it off? And that he was so disturbed bringing it up?
Points taken

I just don't think it will happen. Plus, wouldn't Lin's relation to Sokka have been brought up by now?

Kazuya Mishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #12
Super Mike
Resist.

Super Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya Mishima View Post

We don't know if Sokka had kids or not.
Because TVtropes

Super Mike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #13
Detective
★★★★★★★★

Detective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultra

In my heart of hearts, I truly believe he did have children...

... born to him by women throughout the Four Nations. In the same sense that I believe Jiraiya of Naruto had many descendants as well during the course of his journeys.

The Legend of Sokka: Uniting The 4 Nations Through Their Women.

Believe in Wang Fyre.

Detective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #14
Wesley
Guess who it is!?
Final Villain

Wesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is AscendantWesley is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Ace♠ View Post
Either Suki or Toph (Lin)
Not sure
How do surnames work in Avatar? Are children named after their father or does the more presitigiuos family's name take precedent? What's more, what if a child is concieved out of wed lock? Would they be named after the mother?

And yes, I ship Toph and Sokka for one reason; she obviously liked him and what Toph wants, Toph gets.

Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #15
Fleet Admiral Akainu
A.K.A. Frank Grimes
Legendary Ninja

Fleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is CelestialFleet Admiral Akainu is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
Moreover, I have this feeling that Amon is connected to Sokka.

He might be Sokka or his son.

Who knows.
Do you even watch the show?

herp derp herp derp herp derp herp derp

Fleet Admiral Akainu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #16
Blue
Unilateral Diktat
Retired Admin

Blue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein ÜbermenschBlue ist ein Übermensch
Send a message via MSN to Blue

Quote:
Did Sokka have children?
Let's hope not.

Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #17
Friday
What the stuff?

He was probably too horny for Lin. She obviously didn't want to have kids, and he's probably read for a fifth.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:05 AM   #18
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

quite possibly. i would be really surprised if it wasn't with suki.

Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #19
Nice Dynamite
The Gent
God of Shinobi

Nice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareilNice Dynamite est le sans pareil

If he had kids with Suki then I would figure his children would be relocated in the earth kingdom as Kyoshi warriors.

Nice Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:23 PM   #20
Viper
█▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kage

Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!

Suki, Suki, and more Suki.

Viper is offline   Reply With Quote