Watch ALL Naruto episodes on Youtube - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Outskirts of Konoha > Konoha Ad Board

Old 02-16-2006, 02:25 AM   #1
shadowkittyninja
fall and get up
Genin

shadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdom
Send a message via AIM to shadowkittyninja
Default Watch ALL Naruto episodes on Youtube

An easier way to find them all on YouTube is go to my username allnarutoeps: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=allnarutoeps. I added them in decreasing order. The only "out-of-place" ones are episodes 74, and 87, and 104 is just a filler. I dont like downloading them so I go here...hope you like Oh, and I didnt do the recent fillers...youll have to search for them yourself, but they're there.

shadowkittyninja is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-16-2006, 01:38 PM   #2
Draxo
Dragon
Missing-nin

Draxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is LuminaryDraxo is Luminary

Its a cool idea i guess, but they cold be better named.. seems pretty haphazard.

Draxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:31 PM   #3
Utz
Allure in the Wind

Utz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is Elysian

>> Moving this to the Adboard.

Utz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:45 PM   #4
Hytegia
Son of Naruto and Hinata
Rookie

Hytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of lightHytegia is a glorious beacon of light

Is the episode for the chunin exams finals on there when Hinata fights Neji? If so, which ones are they?

Hytegia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #5
shadowkittyninja
fall and get up
Genin

shadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdomshadowkittyninja is a bearer of wisdom

I wish I could name them, but I cant. All I did was find the videos and add them to my favorites..I cant name them. Yes the chuunin exam episodes are there..I believe they are around the 30s

Old 02-16-2006, 08:16 PM   #6
shadowkittyninja
fall and get up
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytegia
Is the episode for the chunin exams finals on there when Hinata fights Neji? If so, which ones are they?
Oh ..the Neji and Hinata fight is episodes 46 and 47

Old 02-26-2006, 06:18 AM   #7
shadowkittyninja
fall and get up
Genin

Its easier now. Just view allnarutoeps 's playlists to easily find the episode you want to watch ;)