How will Naruto confess his love to Sakura? *Beware contains spoilers* - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 06-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
Oris
Spiral
Genin

Oris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truthOris is an honorable bastion of truth
Kyuubi How will Naruto confess his love to Sakura? *Beware contains spoilers*

Leave all the hate aside just leave your thoughts of how it might go down the situation, setting, etc.

The current idea i have for this is maybe Sasuke ends up meeting up with naruto after tobi runs away if he does, and Itachi leaves after releasing edo tensei, and Naruto and Sasuke start to fight. Kyubbi mode vs Susano'o and since every one is curently on their way towards naruto's curent location they get their right when maybe Naruto starts confessing how he feels towards sakura to sasuke. Sasuke brings it up and Naruto stars to talk about it himself, Sasuke says it in the whole do you really want to die before telling her how you feel type of way. Naruto releases his Kyuubi mode and begins to tell sasuke about his feelings towards sakura and how he is going to bring him back before confessing to her. Every one seeing this take place Kakashi, Guy, Lee, Shino, Neji, Tenten, Shoji, Kiba, Akamaru, Hinata, and Sakura. As she hears the words love for the first time directly from Naruto's mouth she will notice her true feelings for Naruto. Sasuke himself becomes inraged by the hole bringing himback to the village part and shoots him with an arrow. As naruto begins to fall to the ground Kakashi grabs him sakura comes starts to heal him. Sasuke gets away... Later on naruto trains to perfect his kyubbi mode before rematch with tobi etc

It's just an idea i had so please no NaruSaku Hate.

NarutoForums

Old 06-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
Vash
the end

Vash has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oris View Post
The current idea i have for this is maybe Sasuke ends up meeting up with naruto after tobi runs away if he does,

Old 06-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
Corvida
Anda de día, la noche es mía
ANBU Captain

Corvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is Elysian

Quote:
Leave all the hate aside just leave your thoughts of how it might go down the situation, setting, etc.

The current idea i have for this is maybe Sasuke ends up meeting up with naruto after tobi runs away if he does, and Itachi leaves after releasing edo tensei, and Naruto and Sasuke start to fight. Kyubbi mode vs Susano'o and since every one is curently on their way towards naruto's curent location they get their right when maybe Naruto starts confessing how he feels towards sakura to sasuke. Sasuke brings it up and Naruto stars to talk about it himself, Sasuke says it in the whole do you really want to die before telling her how you feel type of way

Fabulous-now it´s the very evilemofagstard the one to play Cupid. As if the first thing Naruto had in mind was to talk of his love life between rasengana nd rasengan, and if the only thing Sasuke had in mind while the Duel of the Fates is Nardo´s love life, or lack of it.

Quote:
. Naruto releases his Kyuubi mode and begins to tell sasuke about his feelings towards sakura and how he is going to bring him back before confessing to her. Every one seeing this take place Kakashi, Guy, Lee, Shino, Neji, Tenten, Shoji, Kiba, Akamaru, Hinata, and Sakura. As she hears the words love for the first time directly from Naruto's mouth she will notice her true feelings for Naruto. Sasuke himself becomes inraged by the hole bringing himback to the village part and shoots him with an arrow. As naruto begins to fall to the ground Kakashi grabs him sakura comes starts to heal him. Sasuke gets away... Later on naruto trains to perfect his kyubbi mode before rematch with tobi etc

That OVA really left its indellible mark and stench in the NarSak world, I see.

One thing is sure-after the guilt trip plus confuzzlion fiasco, there is no way Nardo can confess his big secret in a dignified and non parodic way, even if the "confession at death´s door" seems to be the most popular option, the big drama has been used twice before-sweated socked syndrome. Shocking revelation?-done. Confession in the battlefield? Done.

But hey, Sakura has her third of fourth epiphany, and with the full of the rookies watching isnt it great?

Edit-rats, forgot my option-a nice quiet chat, when all the retrieval drama has passed, truth in both sides and all that. I know that the scenario many are looking for is more another dramatic situation- electroshock to poor Sakura, to see if she has another epiphany,rather than a chance for Naruto to open up-but then, wait for Hero to fulfill his promise and surprise Sakura with his love. Or my ideal one, Hero is forced to kill evilemofagstard and then confesses while throwing the bodybag at Sakura´s feet.

Puxa Asturias!
Spoiler:
[

Last edited by Corvida; 06-12-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
Benzaiten
Free at last.

Benzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultra

He doesn't need to confess. She already knows his feelings.

Old 06-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
Whirlpool
Triumvir

Whirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is Divine

inb4 kurama vs seto round 1,000,007

Old 06-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
Lovely
~Miss March
Elite Jounin

Lovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is RapturousLovely is Rapturous

I don't believe he'll confess.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #7
Panther
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Squad Leader

Panther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is CelestialPanther is Celestial

as a naruto-fan i rather have naruto lose to sasuke and die in the end then end with either hinata or sakura

Old 06-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
monafifia
난 당신의 미소를 사랑♡
Examiner

monafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendantmonafifia is Ascendant

I'd rather have him not confess, it may ruin the anime for me...but if he does, i'd rather have kishimoto save it till the very end of the series so that i don't have to watch Naruto and Sakura getting jiggy with each other.

Last edited by monafifia; 06-12-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #9
Selva

Selva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

So, Naruto and Sasuke will pause during their epic final showdown to talk about nardo's feelingz for sakura chwan?

ok

How about this: Naruto will confess by a punch in her face while saying "I used to think I love you, but now I know better >:3"

Old 06-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #10
Mantux31
Niekas nesupranta ka rasau cia
Elite Teacher

Mantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selva View Post
So, Naruto and Sasuke will pause during their epic final showdown to talk about nardo's feelingz for sakura chwan?

ok

How about this: Naruto will confess by a punch in her face while saying "I used to think I love you, but now I know better >:3"

PLEASE KISHI MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE

Old 06-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #11
Ria chan
Dreamer
Genin

Ria chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is LuminaryRia chan is Luminary

Quote:
Naruto starts confessing how he feels towards sakura to sasuke.
Ok I'm sorry but that just sounds plain wrong

Old 06-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #12
CandleGuy
S-Class Missing-nin

CandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareil

Quote:
Good luck with that.

Protip: If you want to have a "discussion" then fine. If you actually want to avoid the ire of Anti-factions you're better off in a FC

Old 06-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #13
Corvida
ANBU Captain

Corvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is ElysianCorvida is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selva View Post
If we fight-WE WILL BOTH DIE AS VIRGINS, SASUKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But best part woulod be mister Daarrrknesss actually saying-

" NO, I will keel YOU first!!!!!"

(and do you want to die before telling Sakura what you feel,pek dobe?)

-In before the mandatory "who was speaking about Sakura?' addition

Puxa Asturias!
Spoiler:
[

Old 06-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #14
Kurama
Commander Kukuku
S-Class Missing-nin

Kurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Kurama

There will be Sasuke tied up in a bow, Hinata holding her own hands as their sole purpose is to pay witness to the trulub, and Naruto speaking of charming foreheads and Sakura flashes back to a moment where Tsunade, fresh off of her grief at Jiraiya dying before she could let him know he could touch her boobies without threat of death tells Sakura to succeed where she failed and back datass up on the idiot before its too late, Sakura gets her Final Epiphany and they will slowly lean in just like Yahiko and Konan did and it will end with a superimpose of Minato and Kushina over Naruto and Sakura's figures. Sakura's forehead is her red string of fate, the shiny beacon that led her to her soul mate.

I think I covered everything.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #15
Corvida
ANBU Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
There will be Sasuke tied up in a bow, Hinata holding her own hands as their sole purpose is to pay witness to the trulub, and Naruto speaking of charming foreheads and Sakura flashes back to a moment where Tsunade, fresh off of her grief at Jiraiya dying before she could let him know he could touch her boobies without threat of death tells Sakura to succeed where she failed and back datass up on the idiot before its too late, Sakura gets her Final Epiphany and they will slowly lean in just like Yahiko and Konan did and it will end with a superimpose of Minato and Kushina over Naruto and Sakura's figures. Sakura's forehead is her red string of fate, the shiny beacon that led her to her soul mate.

I think I covered everything.
Almost! Sakura MUST heal Nardo after saving him in order to flasdhback to Yamato´s speech- just before Naruto makes the forehead reveal- and-Doctor Love and Cupid 1 must be seen in the background joining hands and crying with happiness, while evilemofagstard and Patata discover each other.

Puxa Asturias!
Spoiler:
[

Old 06-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #16
hannah
will not come back.
ANBU Squad Leader

hannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendenthannah is Transcendent

Thank you, NaruHina and SasuSaku shippers... Now amuse me some more.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #17
Big Cats
Academy Student

Big Cats is just really niceBig Cats is just really niceBig Cats is just really niceBig Cats is just really niceBig Cats is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzaiten View Post
He doesn't need to confess. She already knows his feelings.
Not necessarily.

1 Naruto doesn't know that Sai exposed his feelings. Just that Sai said something that caused Sakura to act that way.

2 While Sai and Sakura knows that Naruto likes her neither knows the extent of his feelings. Does he merely have a crush or is he in love with her?

Oris can't tell whether your being a troll or not. So I will give you the benefit of the doubt and answer you seriously.

I don't think Naruto's confession will be like the others. All of them smacked of desperation.

Sakura to Sasuke Oh no! Sasuke is leaving to join the dangerous criminal Orochimaru! I may never get to see him again much less get a second chace with him! What should I do? I know! Since Sasuke doesn't like me I will make him pity me. I will relate to his loneliness. Telling him that if he were to leave he will make me feel the way he does. Despite the fact that I have friends and family unlike him. If that doesn't work I will sweeten the pot and promise to be his doormat and caretaker. I will make his everday a happy one. If it turns out he has to leave then I will run away with him and help ensure his revenge. Even though I would most likely come to regret it.

Hinata to Naruto Oh no! Naruto has been captured and is going to have his biju extracted and die! I never got to tell him how I feel, and I can't possibly live without him! My friends and family are nothing compared to the miracle that is Naruto. What should I do? I know! Despite the fact that I am well aware I stand no chance against Pain I will put myself between him and Naruto. I will then confess my love to Naruto and die with him.

Even Sakura's confession to Naruto fits this routine. Oh no! I have been hurting Naruto! He has liked me all this time, and yet I made him promise to bring Sasuke back to me. Even though Sasuke doesn't want to be back much less with me. How could I have not noticed? It is not like he asked me out every chace he got. Oh wait. The worst is that because of that promise he is deliberately putting himself in danger! It is not like he has his own reasons to bring back Sasuke. I have already lost Sasuke I can't lose Naruto too! What should I do? I know! I will confess my love to Naruto. Despite the fact that I may not be sure what exactly my feelings are for him. That should make him happy right? Then I will convince Naruto to return to the safety of the village. While he does that I will go eliminate the threat to him. Despite the fact that Sasuke completely out classes me, and I will most likely die instead.

Given the way that Naruto has been treated recently, and the fact that he said he doesn't think he has the right to confess since he hasn't kept his promise yet. He most likely won't confess until after everything is done. Chances are it will be a calm confession devoid of the desperation that the others had. He will then let Sakura decide for herself and abide by that decision.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #18
Kurama
Commander Kukuku
S-Class Missing-nin

Kurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Kurama

That's nice and all, but what exactly is he going to say in this confession?

Old 06-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #19
Corvida
ANBU Captain

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cats View Post
Not necessarily.

1 Naruto doesn't know that Sai exposed his feelings. Just that Sai said something that caused Sakura to act that way.
And sure, even when Sai clearly tells that forcing herself to confess romantic love was Sakura´s "way of compensating" him, he has no idea what they must have been talking about.

Sure.

Quote:
2 While Sai and Sakura knows that Naruto likes her neither knows the extent of his feelings. Does he merely have a crush or is he in love with her?
And yet, Sai compares his sufferings to his seal, and Sakura swallows they are serious enough to believe "she´s the one causing him the most pain?"

Come on.

Quote:
Oris can't tell whether your being a troll or not. So I will give you the benefit of the doubt and answer you seriously.

I don't think Naruto's confession will be like the others. All of them smacked of desperation.
But not of the disgusting calculation you´re tainting them with-yes, even Sakura´s one, the horrendous confuzzlion she must have rehearsed all the way to Iron country, as Naruto soon didnt follow the script and force her to improvise.

Puxa Asturias!
Spoiler:
[

Old 06-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #20
Mr Horrible
Missing-nin

Mr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
That's nice and all, but what exactly is he going to say in this confession?
You really need someone to explain to you what's involved in a love confession?