• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Society Library

Old 06-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
Black Moon
Star Knight
Chuunin

Black Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant future
Default Stern Ritter Ranking System

Anyone who think the Stern Ritters aren't ranked by the alphabetical order are kidding themselves.

As we have seen in this chapter, the Stern Ritter with the letter "U" (which is one of the last letters in the alphabet) looked like your typical everyday fodder while the letters "E" and "F" correspond to the ones who got that badass intro in the previous chapter.

tl;dr The Stern Ritters presented in the previous chapter are the ones ranked from A to G and the strongest of the bunch.

Last edited by Black Moon; 06-06-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Black Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #2
Tyler
̣

Tyler has disabled reputation

I hope they aren't ranked, but if they are Bambietta is the 5th strongest

Unless it's in reverse order........

Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
Grimm

Grimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Grimm Send a message via Skype™ to Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Moon View Post
Anyone who thinks the Stern Ritters aren't ranked by the alphabetical order are kidding themselves.

As we have seen in this chapter, the Stern Ritter with the letter "U" (which is one of the last letters in the alphabet) looked like your typical everyday fodder while the letters "E" and "F" correspond to the ones who got that badass intro in the previous chapter.

tl;dr The Stern Ritters presented in the previous chapter are the ones ranked from A to G and the strongest of the bunch.
I agree with this theory as well. Just like you said, yes the U guy seemed like the everyday fodder, however he is DEFINITELY not "fodder" but he probably is compared to the one who look more like "bosses" like the Blond Guy, Mohawk guy, etc.

Yes and E and F correspond to the loli girl and the guy with the mask. Both who looked strong to begin with it.

I also think it's their ranks, it would make sense. However I HOPE kubo doesn't screw them like the Espadas.

If the Blond dude is letter A I think this would ALL be too obvious that the letters are their ranks ... But, we can never be so sure ...

Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
Ketchup Sauce
Academy Student

Ketchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant futureKetchup Sauce has a brilliant future

The Yammy of the Sternritter is going to be ß for sure .

Ketchup Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #5
Black Moon
Star Knight
Chuunin

Black Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant futureBlack Moon has a brilliant future

Who said the Stern Ritters go from A to Z?

Old 06-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
Grand Cross
Funkiest Dealer
Legendary Ninja

Grand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is TranscendentGrand Cross is Transcendent

Don't get mad if Kubo josses your power level theory

Grand Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
Black Moon
Star Knight
Chuunin

Mad? About what? You're delusional bro, I'm 100% right.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #8
Kazeshini
Product of the System
Legendary Ninja

Kazeshini has disabled reputation

Damn Kubo power level logic.

Kazeshini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

And Buckbeard turns out to be Z.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #10
Neo Arcadia
HOENN CONFIRMED

Neo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is Luminary

Let's hope that, unlike Aizen, Buckbeard actually ranked them based on skill and abilities rather than bullshit like reiatsu.

Neo Arcadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #11
Grimm

Grimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Arcadia View Post
Let's hope that, unlike Aizen, Buckbeard actually ranked them based on skill and abilities rather than bullshit like reiatsu.
to make it even worse:

Actually Aizen ranked the Espadas based on everything: Reiatsu AND Abilities.
And yes, Aizen had the nerve to put Ulquiorra and Grimmjow in 4th and 6th places .

Old 06-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
Blunt

Blunt has disabled reputation

I'm disappointed Mask Guy is F and is fighting Renji. I had high hopes for him.

Blunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #13
RandomLurker
Quick Brown Fox
Kage

RandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is Rapturous

He's not fighting Renji, he's fighting Byakuya. The Mexican wrestler will fight Renji.

Also, 6/26 is definitely not bad for a strength level if there are Stern Ritters from A to Z and the letters are a power ranking. Compare that with the U dude Rose is fighting, the difference will be huge.

RandomLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #14
Neo Arcadia
HOENN CONFIRMED

Neo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is LuminaryNeo Arcadia is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm6jack View Post
to make it even worse:

Actually Aizen ranked the Espadas based on everything: Reiatsu AND Abilities.
And yes, Aizen had the nerve to put Ulquiorra and Grimmjow in 4th and 6th places .
Wait... What?

I'm pretty sure I heard the sole ranking factor was Reiatsu. Individual abilities were never taken into account. I remember a big deal being made about that across various forums.

Neo Arcadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
SunnyMoonstone
Better then you
Legendary Ninja

Location: Since when were you under the illusion I wasn't everwhere?
SunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is Celestial

Quote:
Wait... What?

I'm pretty sure I heard the sole ranking factor was Reiatsu. Individual abilities were never taken into account. I remember a big deal being made about that across various forums.
It's grimm6jack. Half the time he just says bullshit that even he knows is wrong.

SunnyMoonstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #16
Black Moon
Star Knight
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomLurker View Post
He's not fighting Renji, he's fighting Byakuya. The Mexican wrestler will fight Renji.

Also, 6/26 is definitely not bad for a strength level if there are Stern Ritters from A to Z and the letters are a power ranking. Compare that with the U dude Rose is fighting, the difference will be huge.
Not to mention that even the weakest Stern Ritter is supposed to be a lot more powerful than Kirge who seems to be on par with Bankai Ichigo (at least Mid-Tier Captain). Which, going by powerscaling, means that As Nodt is still obscenely powerful and Byakuya will get owned.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #17
Grimm

Quote:
Wait... What?

sk Kojuko Tengen. The thing about being ONLY reiatsu factored he said that it was a "mistranslation" and he is not someone who would lie like that. Ask him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyMoonstone View Post
It's grimm6jack. Half the time he just says bullshit that even he knows is wrong.
Can you please stop bashing me for whatever little reason you have? Read above and no, I never post bullshit, I post things that YOU do not agree with it.

You not agreeing with me =/= Me being wrong.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #18
SunnyMoonstone
Better then you
Legendary Ninja

Location: Since when were you under the illusion I wasn't everwhere?
SunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm6jack View Post
sk Kojuko Tengen. The thing about being ONLY reiatsu factored he said that it was a "mistranslation" and he is not someone who would lie like that. Ask him.
Many translators I trust said that indeed the line says the espada rank is sole on Reiatsu, and none them have stated any different to my knowledge.

Quote:
Can you please stop bashing me for whatever little reason you have? Read above and no, I never post bullshit, I post things that YOU do not agree with it.

You not agreeing with me =/= Me being wrong.
I say that because you either seem to not knowing what you're talking about sometime(which provable by just reading the part the damn manga you reference at that moment), or you show you know what you are talking about in one post, but act like you don't when you debate in another. Also I'm sorry, but aren't you the called bullshit on me the last time we talked? Don't try to play the victim here when more people then me know you do that, and that one of the reason why a good number of SL members jokingly make fun of you.

In this case it seems that you just have a different source on the matter then myself. Which is reasonable case of crossed info, so I'll take back my call of bullshit on you this time.

SunnyMoonstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #19
maltyy
too busy to f!@#
Examiner

maltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminary

What happened to there being only 7 Stern Ritters? I liked it better that way. Not all this fodder "U" bullshit

maltyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #20
Stark
/)^3^(\
Hokage

Stark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Stark Send a message via Yahoo to Stark Send a message via Skype™ to Stark

What if the letters stand for something instead of being a ranking?

Stark is offline   Reply With Quote