Sasuke in the new movie - Page 10 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives
View Poll Results: Your reaction to Sasuke in the new movie
29 26.13%
wtjfhfgjdghuhgughghghgfghnjhj Sasuke ? 29 26.13%
Omg so coooool 46 41.44%
I liked Sasuke.I liked him before I saw this shit 7 6.31%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2012, 12:47 AM   #181
Hydro Spiral
Such class. Much style.
S-Class Missing-nin

Hydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is ElysianHydro Spiral is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy James View Post
Aren't you a super fan
Can you blame them?

After all..

This new Sauce is quite..

Delicious

Last edited by Hydro Spiral; 06-03-2012 at 12:58 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 06-03-2012, 04:17 AM   #182
Rinoa
✨🌙 Khaleesi

Rinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultraRinoa is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrecia View Post
So, this is the Sasuke if his family were still alive .
No my CocaCola this is Flirty Sasuke for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
Yea but she'd be a bit of a rebel, since with her family not suffering the Cloud tragedy and Naruto no longer being viewed as village pariah with his parents still alive, she likely spent alot more time around him than in canon, and that one manga colored spread shows he's a bit of a rebel with his folks as well.

Hinata's sketch:

And to think haters used to swear she was fat.

This is going to be a must see movie.
She looks pretty and hot.

Think this movie will be interesting and fun to watch ...

Sasuke has always been very entertaining, i approve all Sasukes.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:23 AM   #183
murder mirth
psycho sasuke
Chuunin

murder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hope

LOL

I've seen this on tumblr.

&I took my time to absorb the shock

But I still want to see sexy sassy Sasuke in action~

Old 06-03-2012, 04:45 AM   #184
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

Kusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is Divine

I still have a hard to get used on a Sasuke that lacks hatred

I'm pretty sure now that this Sasuke doesn't portray the Sasuke we would have now if his clan wasn't killed because there is no way that Hinata would have become such a rebel with such clothes even if all the things with her father didn't happen.

It's like the 'opposite day'but I wonder why Sakura and Naruto still look and act the same

This Hinata is pretty sexy

Old 06-03-2012, 05:07 AM   #185
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

FrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocilla View Post
I still have a hard to get used on a Sasuke that lacks hatred

I'm pretty sure now that this Sasuke doesn't portray the Sasuke we would have now if his clan wasn't killed because there is no way that Hinata would have become such a rebel with such clothes even if all the things with her father didn't happen.

It's like the 'opposite day'but I wonder why Sakura and Naruto still look and act the same

This Hinata is pretty sexy
I'm not too sure, but I think Sakura and Naruto are the same. It's something to do with the Mooneye plan if I remember right.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:47 AM   #186
ch1p
it will be alright.

ch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternal

Opposites day seems difficult to buy due to Shino, Kiba and Chouji all looking like they'er going to have the same personalities. I'm not opposted to it though. Moon Eye Plan = Reflection, so it makes sense. However, like the shameless psych flick thack I am, I'd like for it to more meaningful reasons besides freaky friday.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:51 AM   #187
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

Kusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is Divine

The Moon Eye plan just changed Ino Sasuke and Hinata ?Why I don't get it
Well we will see I guess.

No it is the opposite day.Everyone (besides sakura and Naruto )is different

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzomarinaio View Post
Another image from 2ch:

Spoiler:

Translation:

アニメの設定画も続々到着!

サスケ: 表情やポーズ、服や装飾品など、全てにおいて軟派。
ヒナタ: 男勝りで気性が荒そうなヒナタ!胸元を大胆に見せ超セクシー!
カカシ: カッと目を見開いていたり、拳を震わせていたりと、何かと熱いカカシ。
シカマル: だらしない表情のシカマル。何も考えていないように見える...

本来の姿とは真逆!?覇気のないガイと、血気盛んなカカシ。岸本先生のメモに少しだけ二人の説明が書かれて いるぞ!

次号も岸本先生のラフ画を紹介していくぞ!

The anime concept sketches are also arriving one after another!

Sasuke: A playboy through and through, in expression and stance, in clothes and accessories.
Hinata: A strong-minded Hinata with a wild temperament! Very sexy, she boldly displays her cleavage!
Kakashi: With his eyes wide open and his fists trembling, a somewhat hot-blooded Kakashi.
Shikamaru: With his slovenly expression, he looks like he's not thinking anything at all...

Below the Gai and Kakashi pic:

"The exact opposite of their original characters!? A Gai with no ambitions and a vigorous, enthusiastic Kakashi. In Kishimoto-sensei's notes there is a little explanation about these two!"

In the next issue we'll introduce some more of Kishimoto-sensei's rough sketches!

Last edited by Kusanagi; 06-03-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:42 AM   #188
StrawHeart
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

StrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is RapturousStrawHeart is Rapturous

I dont think it's exactly an opposite's day. It is just the genjutsu that's gonna change some characters.

Old 06-03-2012, 07:24 AM   #189
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

FrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is Transcendent

It's been confirmed he's a playboy

Old 06-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #190
emmy-lou

emmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHeart View Post
I dont think it's exactly an opposite's day. It is just the genjutsu that's gonna change some characters.
Not "change" really, you're right. This AU Sasuke is how he'd turn out without the massacre, so the little pre-massacre Sasuke in the series, well this AU Sasuke lived the same childhood up until the massacre and had the same thoughts and ambitions that he did then... Minus killing Itachi, because it was never necessary. Only one little decision on Itachi's part that wasn't made or didn't have to be made changed Sasuke's character (maybe Itachi was never even forced to kill his clan), but I think that AU Sasuke would still have a flair for winning against his opponents and wanting to surpass his brother, at times. He hasn't been completely altered, he just turned out like any regular sixteen year-old boy with a well-lived childhood.

But I bet Sasuke's reaction to AU Sasuke would be priceless;

"Wa-wa-wait! I'm normal in an alternate universe?! Fuck you say...?!"

Last edited by emmy-lou; 06-03-2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Needed comic relief.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #191
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

I really don't think that Sasuke would have turned out a playboy if his clan hadn't been massacred
Kakashi and Gai appears to have switched personalities, Shikamaru is different too.
Characters who's lives weren't that bad in the first place like Ino Shikamaru have been changed, so it's more to it than that.

Old 06-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #192
Ishi no Ishi
石の意思
Elite Teacher

Ishi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyLou View Post
Not "change" really, you're right. This AU Sasuke is how he'd turn out without the massacre, so the little pre-massacre Sasuke in the series, well this AU Sasuke lived the same childhood up until the massacre and had the same thoughts and ambitions that he did then... Minus killing Itachi, because it was never necessary. Only one little decision on Itachi's part that wasn't made or didn't have to be made changed Sasuke's character (maybe Itachi was never even forced to kill his clan), but I think that AU Sasuke would still have a flair for winning against his opponents and wanting to surpass his brother, at times. He hasn't been completely altered, he just turned out like any regular sixteen year-old boy with a well-lived childhood.

But I bet Sasuke's reaction to AU Sasuke would be priceless;

"Wa-wa-wait! I'm normal in an alternate universe?! Fuck you say...?!"

Sasuke isn't the only one who's different, though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzomarinaio View Post
Another image from 2ch:

Spoiler:

Translation:

アニメの設定画も続々到着!

サスケ: 表情やポーズ、服や装飾品など、全てにおいて軟派。
ヒナタ: 男勝りで気性が荒そうなヒナタ!胸元を大胆に見せ超セクシー!
カカシ: カッと目を見開いていたり、拳を震わせていたりと、何かと熱いカカシ。
シカマル: だらしない表情のシカマル。何も考えていないように見える...

本来の姿とは真逆!?覇気のないガイと、血気盛んなカカシ。岸本先生のメモに少しだけ二人の説明が書かれて いるぞ!

次号も岸本先生のラフ画を紹介していくぞ!

The anime concept sketches are also arriving one after another!

Sasuke: A playboy through and through, in expression and stance, in clothes and accessories.
Hinata: A strong-minded Hinata with a wild temperament! Very sexy, she boldly displays her cleavage!
Kakashi: With his eyes wide open and his fists trembling, a somewhat hot-blooded Kakashi.
Shikamaru: With his slovenly expression, he looks like he's not thinking anything at all...

Below the Gai and Kakashi pic:

"The exact opposite of their original characters!? A Gai with no ambitions and a vigorous, enthusiastic Kakashi. In Kishimoto-sensei's notes there is a little explanation about these two!"

In the next issue we'll introduce some more of Kishimoto-sensei's rough sketches!
I doubt the Uchiha massacre would have drastically changed everyone's personality. Besides, it isn't confirmed that this is 'Sasuke without the Uchiaha massacre happening', so I think its best to not jump to conclusions yet.

Old 06-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #193
Bananskal
Academy Teacher

Bananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faith

I don't think Tobi chose himself that the Uchiha massacre and Naruto's parents death never happend. In this AU the characters are just living the life they wanted to live (At least the most of them, not everyone can be happy).
  • Naruto and Sasuke gets their family back
  • Everyone gets a little sauce
  • Hinata isn't shy anymore
  • Shikamaru's life isn't troublesome since he can't think
  • Lee might be able to use ninjutsu, leaving Guy alone with no ambition
  • Kakashi never became the jerk he used to be, etc.

Old 06-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #194
Benzaiten
Free at last.

Benzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultra

What if Obito's alive? Jiraiya and Shisui too!!!

Old 06-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #195
emmy-lou

emmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrayedThread View Post
I really don't think that Sasuke would have turned out a playboy if his clan hadn't been massacred

Why not?

Old 06-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #196
Bananskal
Academy Teacher

Bananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzaiten View Post
What if Obito's alive? Jiraiya and Shisui too!!!
I think they might be. I can't imagine Kakashi being all uber happy if Obito was dead.

Old 06-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #197
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

Quote:
Why not?
It's just the most unlikely thing. Ever
Too much of a drastic change.

Old 06-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #198
gershwin
птн пнх

gershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananskal View Post
I think they might be. I can't imagine Kakashi being all uber happy if Obito was dead.
He could adobt Obito`s personality in memory of him. Manga!Kakashi did inherited some traits and ideals -but in the movie he could go even further

Old 06-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #199
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

I'm akin to see AU Ino.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #200
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Why not?
Because Sasuke now is just tooooooo different.This has nothing to with what Sasuke would be if the massacre didn't happen if it was it wouldn't explain why Shika and Kakashi or Hinata are different.I'm sure Hinata wouldn't have been like that even if all the things with her father didn't happen.

A tragedy changes a character but it's doesn't have to change a character 180°.

Sasuke would be a happy and healthy boy with the same interest like (sex music and all the stuff) other teanagers but playboy doesn't fit to his character at all.