if Sasuke doesnt learn the truth about the Massacre from Itachi - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library
View Poll Results: would it piss you off?
Yes 28 66.67%
No 14 33.33%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
jacamo
Kekkei Genkai Sama
S-Class Missing-nin

jacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendant
Default if Sasuke doesnt learn the truth about the Massacre from Itachi

it would really piss me off...

i didnt think anything in a manga would ever piss me off, but this would

Itachi has to provide some closure, we cant have this issue unresolved

does anyone else feel this way?

i dont even care about the brotherly chat anymore

im not saying the truth about the Massacre has to be revealed to us readers straight away... but at least Sasuke has to be told the true story

jacamo is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

What's there to reveal?

And no.

Blazing CobaltX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
Fruit Monger
is the Fury
ANBU Captain

Fruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is RapturousFruit Monger is Rapturous

Honestly, Kishi selling Naruto's future TNJ to Sasuke will be easier for us as readers to stomach if we know that Sasuke knows the truth.

Because at this moment, I don't see why Sasuke would flip sides.

Fruit Monger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #4
Sotaa
n00bie
Academy Student

Sotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of lightSotaa is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Sotaa

I think it'll come in due time. I could definitely see Tobi (as cocky and arrogant as he is) spilling the beans to Sasuke at some point, or him evidently figuring it out on his own. Either way, I think he'll find out in due time. This still gives Sasuke a chance to go and confront Naruto, although much calmer. We shall see, although I'm disappointed too... just a little. ;~;

Sotaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
tnorbo
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

tnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestial

I don't see any truth to tell. both us and sasuke have had the majority of tbi's story confirmed, the only place he lied is the kyuubi attack.

tnorbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
jacamo
Kekkei Genkai Sama
S-Class Missing-nin

jacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendantjacamo is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
What's there to reveal?

And no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnorbo View Post
I don't see any truth to tell. both us and sasuke have had the majority of tbi's story confirmed, the only place he lied is the kyuubi attack.
even if the story we have at the moment was always the truth, dont you think Itachi needs to provide at least a little closure? seeing as Tobi lied about the Kyuubi and possibly other things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Monger View Post
Honestly, Kishi selling Naruto's future TNJ to Sasuke will be easier for us as readers to stomach if we know that Sasuke knows the truth.

Because at this moment, I don't see why Sasuke would flip sides.
i agree... thats why i want closure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotaa View Post
I think it'll come in due time. I could definitely see Tobi (as cocky and arrogant as he is) spilling the beans to Sasuke at some point, or him evidently figuring it out on his own. Either way, I think he'll find out in due time. This still gives Sasuke a chance to go and confront Naruto, although much calmer. We shall see, although I'm disappointed too... just a little. ;~;
i guess he could find out in due time, from the Elders i suppose... sigh

it would still piss me off though

Old 05-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #7
vjpowell
Becoming Stronger
Missing-nin

vjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendant

It would give Sasuke even more reason to be hateful. I would rather Itachi not say anything about it.

vjpowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
jacamo
Kekkei Genkai Sama
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjpowell View Post
It would give Sasuke even more reason to be hateful. I would rather Itachi not say anything about it.
we can only hope

Old 05-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #9
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

Kanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is Elysian

That's the part I had been looking forward to the most; to finally find out exactly what happened, and from Itachi's own mouth. But tbh, right now I just want Itachi to stop edo tensei and go back to the dead so that the plot can keep moving, even if that means waiting more time for the truth of the massacre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotaa View Post
I think it'll come in due time. I could definitely see Tobi (as cocky and arrogant as he is) spilling the beans to Sasuke at some point
Yeah, I can see that, too. Once the damage has been seriously done and Tobi thinks there's no turning back for Sasuke, I don't think Tobi will mince his words too much.

Kanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #10
ShadowReij
Wanderer
Hokage

ShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is Elysian

If his story is any different then we'll hear something. If not well, that's it.

ShadowReij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #11
gershwin
птн пнх

gershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysiangershwin is Elysian

He will. There are a lot of things left that only Itachi knows.

gershwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #12
Rawri
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Rawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is LuminaryRawri is Luminary

If there's any hidden truth concerning the massacre, then yes I'd be pissed if we don't learn about it.

Rawri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #13
Revolution
In memory of the forgotten

Revolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacamo View Post
it would really piss me off...

i didnt think anything in a manga would ever piss me off, but this would

Itachi has to provide some closure, we cant have this issue unresolved

does anyone else feel this way?

i dont even care about the brotherly chat anymore

im not saying the truth about the Massacre has to be revealed to us readers straight away... but at least Sasuke has to be told the true story
. . . but he just didn't. Why should he answer him now?

Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #14
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

I also don't see Itachi's reasoning for not telling Sasuke the truth.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
Final Villain

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

maybe everything told to sasuke by itachi was true and there is no more to learn from it

Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #16
Jeαnne
UHIEHEUIHEIUHEIUEHOUEIEHE IUHOE
Sith Lord

Location: cow tits Country:Brazeeeeel Tags:#PutinxObamaOTP #SasuNaruReignsSupreme #TheForninhoIsDown
Jeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein ÜbermenschJeαnne ist ein Übermensch

/\ how would itachi know what tobi has told sasuke? tobi could have twisted everything

honestly, i want sasuke to jump before itachi and use the EMS to read his mind, if itachi wont tell him willingly, at least he can get it all by force. Itachi will disappoint me if he doesnt tell the truth to sasuke, but i will still give him time until i have certain, he could already have talked with sasuke during tsukuyomi

Jeαnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #17
Kusanagi
Legendary Ninja

Kusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultraKusanagi is the ne plus ultra

The truth of the massacre has just too much potencial.Kishi could reveal interesting things about the Uchihas.

Kusanagi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #18
Revolution
In memory of the forgotten

Revolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Revolution

I made a whole thread about how Itachi is basically confirming Tobi's tale, but in a way that makes it seem like Itachi did a good thing

Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #19
lo0p
Bounce with me
Examiner

Location: Pimp slapping fools who put "ask your girlfriend" here
lo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminarylo0p is Luminary

Maybe I missed something but I don't remember anything even hinting that Tobi's version of the massacre was a lie or something important was left out. Not from Danzo or Itachi so far. Besides, the story makes Itachi look like a good guy. I'm sure Sasuke knows that Tobi isn't good so at this point, what could possibly be revealed to turn any of that upside down or to change Sasuke's current plans to kill Naruto and destroy Konoha?

lo0p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #20
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

Sasuke would probably become an even bigger nutjob than he already is. Simply because it's Naruto job to convert Sasuke to Narutoism.

Lelouch71 is offline   Reply With Quote